Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+12
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Aonee
CamoBadger
Tytan
Orm
MrMagma
Ironmonger
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
XT Vengeance
16 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:59 am

XT Vengeance wrote:No. Scyto, we aren't going to kill your character.
"To FAAAATE!"

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:59 am

Not willingly at least. Get emotionally attached then get back to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 am

Last wrote:

Not willingly at least. Get emotionally attached then get back to us.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Th_XTapproves_zpscc592c84
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 am

Ketchup wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:Okay, going to try and place Mincemeat, tell me if this doesn't work.

We should kill Mincemeat. Then I can reroll a better character.
I don't think it really works, since I don't think the group is really in the right shape to be moving out so soon.

Would they prefer to sleep in ponyville?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 am

Ketchup wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:Okay, going to try and place Mincemeat, tell me if this doesn't work.

I don't think it really works, since I don't think the group is really in the right shape to be moving out so soon.

Even if they're not moving out soon, they've actively stopped searching.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:04 am

Oh, btw, so that nobody gets upset if it happens:

If someone's character dies, you aren't allowed to re-create right away. I have like 5 people on my list to join in on this when someone drops out or dies, so they will join in if a character dies.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:06 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Ketchup wrote:

Even if they're not moving out soon, they've actively stopped searching.
Nevermind me, I got the context wrong.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:12 am

CamoBadger wrote:Oh, btw, so that nobody gets upset if it happens:

If someone's character dies, you aren't allowed to re-create right away. I have like 5 people on my list to join in on this when someone drops out or dies, so they will join in if a character dies.

How long do you expect this campaign season to last?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:12 am

Camo, how many hours have passed since the butcher was butchered

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:12 am

We should get everyone together and move out of the town. Sleep out somewhere.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 am

Last wrote:

How long do you expect this campaign season to last?
Depends on you all. It's already been a month and you've barely gotten into it, soooo

@Iron: I dunno, 20 or so minutes?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 am

XT Vengeance wrote:We should get everyone together and move out of the town. Sleep out somewhere.
My thoughts exactly.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 am

Yes sticking around isn't helping the survivors any. Well unless someone thinks they can go into the bakery and gather the remains for the mothers. Being able to put their children to rest might help them.

I understand if no one can bring themselves do it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:20 am

Cast would do it, but he doesn't need to be fucked up in the head now that he is dating Cinnamon

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:20 am

May I ask who's on the list?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 am

Last wrote:

IncoherentOrange and Mister Frost are at the top.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:26 am

Mister Frost will be a fun person to play with. *cackles maddly*

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:

IncoherentOrange and Mister Frost are at the top.

I don't understand why they can't create a character and jump in now, or at least at the most convenient point of time.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 am

Ironmonger wrote:Cast would do it, but he doesn't need to be fucked up in the head now that he is dating Cinnamon

It's alright. Trying to identify who's who without traumatizing the mother's further would be very difficult. I have an idea on that, but I think Camo would make you roll luck to pull it off.

And a failing roll would just make things more depressing...

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:31 am

Because there are already more than enough characters.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:31 am

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Cast would do it, but he doesn't need to be fucked up in the head now that he is dating Cinnamon

It's alright. Trying to identify who's who without traumatizing the mother's further would be very difficult. I have an idea on that, but I think Camo would make you roll luck to pull it off.

I suggest that we don't do that.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:31 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:

I don't understand why they can't create a character and jump in now, or at least at the most convenient point of time.
Because my soul is dying every time we have combat or looting or shopping with the number we have now, which can be defined as 'Too Many'.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 am

Last wrote:

Mince could do it - he doesn't seem to have any qualms with dead bodies.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 am

I'm going to bed now. Later fellas.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:33 am

CamoBadger wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:

Because my soul is dying every time we have combat or looting or shopping with the number we have now, which can be defined as 'Too Many'.

So the RP and social aspect is cut off due to choice in game mechanics? That doesn't seem fair to anyone who didn't make it to the start.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Last wrote:

Okay, he can go into the bakery, pick up a severed head and show it to the mothers.
"Who's kid is this?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:So the RP and social aspect is cut off due to choice in game mechanics? That doesn't seem fair to anyone who didn't make it to the start.

Are you offering to do all the math for Camo?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 am

CamoBadger wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:
Last wrote:

Okay, he can go into the bakery, pick up a severed head and show it to the mothers.
"Who's kid is this?"

... Yeah, pretty much. I imagine without strict instructions he wouldn't really understand why he shouldn't.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:
So the RP and social aspect is cut off due to choice in game mechanics? That doesn't seem fair to anyone who didn't make it to the start.
Yes, that's how it is, and no it isn't fair but I'm not going to make it more chaotic just to change that. Ask XT and Zeus how I get in Skype calls during combat, I get within a few seconds of killing a random character just so I'll have less to do.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 am

Well the idea is that the boutique is nearby. Lots of fabric. So I guess you could wrap the heads in a way that appears that they still have a body.

(I'm not having a good time typing this by the way.)

You could try and make it look like they were bundled up.

I'm sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next