Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+12
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Aonee
CamoBadger
Tytan
Orm
MrMagma
Ironmonger
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
XT Vengeance
16 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 am

Guarddogjr wrote:She's not stupid, camo, it doesn't take genius to figure out it wasn't pretty. but I can get rid of it if need be..
I was talking more about her saying 'we should have warned you'. Made it sound like she knew what was in there.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:35 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:*clears throat* Not to be a stick in the mud, but isn't using that word against cloudsville policy or somethin'?
Stick around. Spike *hides*

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 am

Ketchup wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:*clears throat* Not to be a stick in the mud, but isn't using that word against cloudsville policy or somethin'?
Evidently not. See the various discussions Iron has had justifying the romanticized use of the word 'nigger'.

Oh Good, that argument again. Does he bring up Louis C.K? That's usually a key in that argument.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 am

Ketchup wrote:
Evidently not. See the various discussions Iron has had justifying the romanticized use of the word 'nigger'.
wait wat

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:37 am

How about you all just drop it and move on? Mmkay? Drugs are bad. Mmkay.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 am

Yep, my point being that it's been discussed before.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:She's not stupid, camo, it doesn't take genius to figure out it wasn't pretty. but I can get rid of it if need be..
I was talking more about her saying 'we should have warned you'. Made it sound like she knew what was in there.

I thought the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 am

*Stops, looking into the distance* Oh no...

Oh god no...

It's a conflict of interest! It's coming for us! Quick, everyone, drop the subject before we're reduced to fighting!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 am

Oooookay. How about we all just look away from that word and ignore it's existence and not post it anymore so that this topic never comes up.

Otherwise, we're all gonna have a bad time.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 am

I'm just wanting to know where I have had these discussions on the n-word since my recall is ass.

Last edited by Ironmonger on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 am

Camo, XT, have you two been watching southpark recently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 am

Ironmonger wrote:I'm just wanting to know where I have had these discussions on the n-word since my recall is ass.
More than once on the PH chat thread.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:41 am

Oh that. that got put in because my phone kept "fixing" what I was trying to say. So I just stuck with something generic. Sorry for any confusion I caused. I'll just go back To my spot in the ceiling now.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 am

Recently? Southpark is one of my favorite shows. I love the fact that they make fun everything and everyone.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 am

Really? I got downvoted for that? Okaaay.

In other, unrelated, subject dropping news - Why exactly is the group in Ponyville? Did they wander by it or was it part of a quest?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 am

Ketchup wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I'm just wanting to know where I have had these discussions on the n-word since my recall is ass.
More than once on the PH chat thread.
time for me to do sum diggin I fuckin tell hew hwhat

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 am

XT Vengeance wrote:Recently? Southpark is one of my favorite shows. I love the fact that they make fun everything and everyone. They don't discriminate. They make fun of everyone.
I watched all of it a few years ago, but I don't remember much.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 am

I never really liked South Park. I understand how people like it, and I'm not so naive that I don't understand the satire, but I still feel uncomfortable and unentertained watching it.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:49 am

I only watch tv for the news, some old shows and when I'm at Mister Frosts house since he has cable.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 am

XT Vengeance wrote:Recently? Southpark is one of my favorite shows. I love the fact that they make fun everything and everyone.

I haven't seen a new episode in a long time. A couple seasons maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:In other, unrelated, subject dropping news - Why exactly is the group in Ponyville? Did they wander by it or was it part of a quest?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:53 am

what's good ni-*spontaneously combusts*

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:Really? I got downvoted for that? Okaaay.

It left you with 34 brohoofs. FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Mlfw3662

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:In other, unrelated, subject dropping news - Why exactly is the group in Ponyville? Did they wander by it or was it part of a quest?
The Twins in New Appleloosa asked the group to go investigate an attack on a town called Dirtside. The group found that everyone in the town had been taken to Ponyville by raiders and went to rescue them.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 am

Last wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:Recently? Southpark is one of my favorite shows. I love the fact that they make fun everything and everyone.

I haven't seen a new episode in a long time. A couple seasons maybe.

Same. I just haven't had time. My friend owns all the seasons though.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:56 am

Okay, going to try and place Mincemeat, tell me if this doesn't work.

We should kill Mincemeat. Then I can reroll a better character.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 am

No. Scyto, we aren't going to kill your character.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 am

Also this FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Mlfw3662 makes a pretty good emote or smiley or whatever they're called.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 am

I think the proper term is emote. Not really sure though.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:58 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:Okay, going to try and place Mincemeat, tell me if this doesn't work.

We should kill Mincemeat. Then I can reroll a better character.
I don't think it really works, since I don't think the group is really in the right shape to be moving out so soon.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next