Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For

2 posters

Go down

What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For Empty What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For

Post by The Grim Thinker Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 am

Well we all know that Twilight is Celestia's number one apprentice, possibly her only apprentice for the time being. We all know that Celestia is training and testing Twilight for something, but what is it that Twilight is training for exactly?

There are a few theories on this subject that I have heard about, many of which seem to be that Twilight will become an Alicorn or she will take Celestia's place as ruler of Equestria. I'll admit these are good theories and make a lot of sense, the fact that Celestia sends twilight and her friends to do jobs that Celestia could do herself. By having Twilight do these tasks she has learned many lessons and has been tested on her leadership skills on multiple occasions. Now these are good theories but I think there maybe another reason for Twilights training.

Being The Princess Of The Sun is probably a very stressful and difficult job, and by having such power as ruler of Equestira she obviously likes the finer things in life. Which means she only wants the best of the best, A.K.A Twilight, Who is said to be the most powerful unicorn alive today, you'll see what I'm getting at in a minute.

Twilight has completed all of Celestia's tasks that she has given her and not only met but surpass Celestia's expectations. Which means she is the best of the best, that is why she is Celestia's star apprentice. The only question now is what is she training Twilight for? As I have stated before there are many theories on this, but my theory is that she is not training Twilight to be her replacement on the throne. She is training Twilight to become an Alicorn but for the reason you may think. She may not be training her to be her replacement on the throne, but she might be training the young mare to be her next vessel.

That's right Twilight might have her body forcibly taken by Celestia. how is this possible? you may ask. well here is my theory on that. When Twilight has proven she is worthy of being Celestia's vessel, She will not realize what Celestia's true plans are of course. Anyway once she proves herself Celestia will pour her magic into Twilight and her body will morph into a full grown Alicorn. As she does this Celestia will also transfer her soul into Twilight's body where they will battle for control of the body. Because she is The Princess Of The Sun she would probably be more powerful and more prepared than Twilight, anything could happen but Celestia would probably win and take control. After that Celestia's old body will crumble into dust and leave nothing but her crown and other royal wear. Once in control her new body would take the form of her old body and she would proceed to place her royal garbs on and no one would none the wiser of what went on in the castle that day.

Again just a theory, I'll admit it may not be perfect but every theory has it's holes. So in conclusion if you agree, disagree, or think of how this theory could be improved, please leave a comment I would just love hear your input on the subject.

Thats all for now. What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For 2937254162

Last edited by The Grim Thinker on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
The Grim Thinker
The Grim Thinker
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Furor Armatus
Sex: Male
Species: Cybertaur

Back to top Go down

What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For Empty Re: What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:07 am

Well, one way or another most people seem to agree on the fact that Twilight might be trained for becoming an Alicorn.

As for your theory, I think it's a good one, however, you simply can't "kill" Twilight as she is still the main protagonist and I don't think the show could properly continue as it is now without her. Also, don't forget that this is a kid's show (even with all the fanservice we've been receiving lately), I doubt they'd go for something as grimdark and/or complex as this.

Regardless, I think it would do for a nice fanfiction if nothing else. Twilight Sparkle
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For Empty Re: What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For

Post by The Grim Thinker Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:27 am

well hopefully someone likes my theory and will make a story based on it.

As for the other stuff, I agree that they would never do anything like that on a kids show, however i have seen people have more disturbing ideas than this one. and killing off Twilight would never happen unless it was for the series finale episode or something, but whatever the case I appreciate your input.

What Celestia Maybe Training Twilight For 2937254162
The Grim Thinker
The Grim Thinker
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Furor Armatus
Sex: Male
Species: Cybertaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down