Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+8
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Orm
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:53 pm

"So you know explosives?" he tilts his head "Why'd you leave then? Sounds like things were right on track for you."

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Cherry sighs"Wasn't exactly a choice. We were told ta run a patrol, got ambushed, and ah got left fer dead. Accordin' hay, the Enclave probably thinks ah'm dead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:57 pm

"That would make it more difficult. But magic has that quality of being simple and difficult at the same time."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 pm

"Shadow found you right? And you didn't want to go back without him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:02 pm

"Perhaps, but zeh disability made us stronger zan Equestria, along vith industry, vork ezic, discipline, and military pride becoming ingrained into our culture. Vat ve cannot manufacture, such as arcanotech, ve used to import from a powerful city far to zeh North."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Searchlight looks at Mincemeat. "Just don't say stuff like that around me again."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:07 pm

"Not exactly. He gave me some supplies then left after he made sure ah was okay. Ah traveled alone fer maybe a week tryin' ta get back ta base, but with only my only way ta communicate with the rest of my unit destroyed and startin' ta run low on ammo. Ah figured ah'd try ta get ta a town and rest up fer night. That's when ah found'im again*Points at Shadow*'Cept this time, he was in bad shape. So, ah returned the favor and took care of'im. And we've been together ever since."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 pm

"That's a pretty bold claim. Last I checked Equestria was the one that invented the megaspell, and just look at what they did.

What city by the way?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:11 pm

"Uh, Which part?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 pm

"Close enough. He did find you and that's the reason you don't want to go back now?" He point out her wings "You could fly back right now have the easy life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

"In a straight fight ve vould vin, and ve could shoot down zeh missiles, vich ve mostly did." he blinks. "Namel."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 pm

"Who said anything about missiles.

Namel. Can't say I've heard of it."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:22 pm

"I'm going to honest with you. Everything you said back there pissed me off. So if you're going to say stuff like that again, at least make sure I'm not around.""
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm

"'Well, yes, ah don't wanna go back now. Ah like it down here with Shadow, even if it is a bit dangerous. Ah don't know what ah'd do without'im."She smiles"But it ain't that easy ta just go back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm

"Balefire bombs vere delivered by missiles. Ve shot most of zem down but some got through. Only a quarter of Germaneigh is still at one-hundred-percent functional capacity. Zeh rest is irradiated or annihilated.

"Namel is a placeholder name for Zeh Nameless City, all records of zeh city's true name vere lost. All ve know is zat our more advanced equipment came from zere and zat zey marketed extremely advanced veaponry to all parties of the var and more."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:25 pm

"I don't understand what your problem is." He snaps, "Goddesses, it's like nopony knows how survive out here anymore!" He grumbles and moves away from Searchlight.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Shadow chuckles at Mincemeat and Searchlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm

"Balefire bombs are just a kind of megaspell. The way I understand it is that a megaspell is a frame that you can put a spell into and it'd magnify the spell a few million times. The bombs that destroyed so much of your country probably started off as an ignition spell that was meant to light a candle."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Tumble gives a small smile. "What do you mean? about it not being easy to go back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 pm

"I've been alive for more than 200 years. So don't tell me I don't know how to survive."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:32 pm

"If I understand vat you are saying correctly, it vas two-stage bombs. ...Possibly...He thinks for a moment, trying to comprehend the strange technology. "Vun spell to charge zeh ozzer and set it off."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:33 pm

"Well, first ya gotta past the lightin' rods that protect the cloud layer. And even if ya managed ta get past that... The Enlcave don't take too kindly ta folks just showin' up after bein' on the surface..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:33 pm

"And you're not going to get much farther with that saucy attitude!" Mince calls, trying very hard to now ignore Searchlight's existence.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

"Yeah, why don't you go hide again. That's been working well for you so far."

Last edited by Orm on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:35 pm

"Why don't they just let you back? You're still one of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Cherry shrugs"Ah don't know, probably 'cause they're scared ah'd tell folks what's really goin' on down here. Even if ah didn't they'd still brand me, then banish me down here again, sayin' ah betrayed my home or somethin'."She says sadly.

Shadow walks over to her and gives her a quick hug, then continues to keep pace with Tumble and Cherry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:39 pm

"I'm not an expert, but I think so. The story goes that the first megaspell was a healing spell. It revived every soldier on the field that wasn't already dead. Including the Zebras."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:42 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that." Tumbles conflicted on whether or not to ask more questions about the mare's home. But curiosity got the better of him. "Got any family waiting for you?" He shook his head remembering Cherry saying most ponies believed she was dead. "Got any family up there?" he pointed his hoof upwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 pm

"I doubt zeh intelligence of whoever zought zat spell vas a good idea. Situations like zat are partly vhy zeh infantry should be followed by close aircraft support and heavy armor."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Cherry sadly nods"Y-yeah, my mama and daddy..."She tears up a little"M-maybe even*sniff*a little brother or sister runnin' 'round*sniff*"

Shadow pulls Cherry close and lets her lay on his back"Ah think that's enough questions 'bout, that."He says sternly.

She quietly sobs into his mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next