Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+12
RoboRed
Moodyman90
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
Orm
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Tytan
Frost
16 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 am

Erumpet wrote:@Camo: Well everyone else had the courtesy to send private messages. You just kind of threw me under the bus in the main RP thread. How
Admittedly I had been ignoring the private messages but as a FREEDOM loving AMERICAN that is my prerogative, so deal with it
Caaaaaaaaaaaaamo! You can't throw people under the bus! That kills people, caaaaaaaaaaaaamo! You're a fukkin murderer I tell you hwhat!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by 222222 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:29 am

Edit: called it.

Iron you kinda are strong right? See this shovel? The one I'm digging this pit with? Please take it and beat me with it. Hard.

Last edited by Erumpet on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Erumpet wrote:@Camo: Well everyone else had the courtesy to send private messages. You just kind of threw me under the bus in the main RP thread. How
Admittedly I had been ignoring the private messages but as a FREEDOM loving AMERICAN that is my prerogative, so deal with it
Caaaaaaaaaaaaamo! You can't throw people under the bus! That kills people, caaaaaaaaaaaaamo! You're a fukkin murderer I tell you hwhat!
I'm the GM, it's my job to throw you guys under the bus when you mess up Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 am

CamoBadger wrote:pfffff aahahahhahahaa. Okay, you get a Camo Point.

Who got the camo point?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

Who got the camo point?
You, for the Pip thing.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 am

How and when was Clock being racist? I didn't have time to read all of what happened while I was asleep.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 am

She made a remark about cybernetics
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 am

making fun of my eyes and lungs if I recall
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

Who got the camo point?
You, for the Pip thing.

Huzzah! I should make note of it!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:43 am

What time is it in the RP anyway? I know it was morning when they got there.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 am

It's night time now.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 am

Yes, give him an IV of alcohol so his character dies Derpy Hooves
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 am

Erumpet Cast iron is a teenager 17 infact I was addressing him...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:49 am

CamoBadger wrote:Yes, give him an IV of alcohol so his character dies Derpy Hooves

the doctor knows how to make it so it does not kill, put it in a healing potion and he won't die
or just inject it into his abdominal cavity with healing potion again h won't die from it
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 am

That won't stop the pure alcohol from going into your heart and nearly causing cardiac arrest...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 am

Erumpet, might wanna edit your post. Admiral ninjaed me so my response may have been off

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:51 am

Man, Pain really wants someone to sleep in his tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:51 am

FUCK FUCK FuCK fUCKKUCKULF:ULKSDGajf/gs; j/flsfkdafnf k

Im out
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 am

@Abdominal injection: May not kill him, but he'll scream like a dying cat. There's a reason the rabies cure hurts so much
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 am

CamoBadger wrote:That won't stop the pure alcohol from going into your heart and nearly causing cardiac arrest...

nope it will its magic...nuff said
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 am

I had those shots Camo. They weren't in my abs they were in my shoulders and thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 am

Last wrote:I had those shots Camo. They weren't in my abs they were in my shoulders and thighs.

camos not winning this one is he?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 am

Last wrote:I had those shots Camo. They weren't in my abs they were in my shoulders and thighs.
When did they change it? Oh well, guess the military still likes it's good old ways...thank god I narrowly avoided that.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 am

Searchlight:
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 I_dont_even_cat

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 am

CamoBadger wrote:
When did they change it? Oh well, guess the military still likes it's good old ways...thank god I narrowly avoided that.

I was younger then 10 my older cousin I think got it in her abs. Though the day after the shot I couldn't move my legs still probably got the better end of the deal.

And I had to go somewhere once a week to get another shot for a couple weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:03 am

Ah, yeah...that's different. The army's way of doing it is strapping you down for 24 hours after you get the shot...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 am

CamoBadger wrote:Ah, yeah...that's different. The army's way of doing it is strapping you down for 24 hours after you get the shot...

Yeah, I think that would have likely traumatized me. I'm surprised that being chased around the yard by a rabid animal because my mom locked the door didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:09 am

I can't tell how the hell Rum's rolls are working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:10 am

Rolling a 1 is an epic failure Rum.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:11 am

It's a crit fail even. So a lost tooth is probably appropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next