Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+13
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Orm
MrMagma
CamoBadger
17 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:07 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:I'm just tired of everybody being goody two-shoes pony... I'm probably pre-judging here, but I can perfectly picture our bad-ass, big ol' "I ain't got time for no fools" companions just immediately being like "I don't kill without a reason."
Hell if there weren't guards around town and if wasn't still light outside he would have shot Plumber.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Nvm.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Crap, now I feel bad for what might happen to Pipe Cleaner.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Orm wrote:Crap, now I feel bad for what might happen to Pipe Cleaner.
Pipe Cleaner.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 3og5sd

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Pipe Cleaner.
No
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Plumber will most likely show up, see that Pipe is still alive, be pissed he was lied to and won't be getting his job back and attack Pipe only to be arrested again. The wild card is if he kills Pipe or not and if Pipe will stick around if he does live.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:21 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Pipe Cleaner.
No
Too bad! Roid Rage
I had too, Im sorry. Shy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
No
Too bad! Roid Rage
I had too, Im sorry. Shy
It's okay Fooled You
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Plumber will most likely show up, see that Pipe is still alive, be pissed he was lied to and won't be getting his job back and attack Pipe only to be arrested again. The wild card is if he kills Pipe or not and if Pipe will stick around if he does live.
The fact that he got arrested either means he already tried and failed to kill Pipe himself, or that it was for the bounties, meaning he might not have the guts to kill him himself.

Last edited by Orm on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Orm wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Plumber will most likely show up, see that Pipe is still alive, be pissed he was lied to and won't be getting his job back and attack Pipe only to be arrested again. The wild card is if he kills Pipe or not and if Pipe will stick around if he does live.
The fact that he got arrested either means he already tried and failed to kill Pipe himself, or that it was for the bounties meaning he might not have the guts to kill him himself.
Of course he doesn't, but he's got a friend who might (will) kill Pipe now.
And no, you can't run off to save him, quest over, time to live with getting the guy killed despite trying to save him.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Orm wrote:
The fact that he got arrested either means he already tried and failed to kill Pipe himself, or that it was for the bounties meaning he might not have the guts to kill him himself.

That's not necessarily true. The guys name is plumber's crack I can think of a multitude of things a guy with a name like that could be arrested for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Orm wrote:
Of course he doesn't, but he's got a friend who might (will) kill Pipe now.
And no, you can't run off to save him, quest over, time to live with getting the guy killed despite trying to save him.
I figured as much.
Great, now I feel like shit for not thinking more before making that post.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Well, Camo did say that all side quest will have consequences for your actions. Tricking Plumber may or may not have bought Pipe some time, but him being killed later feels like a Fallout twist.

Now I have to wonder what the other side quest long term effects are going to be.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 pm

I know, but still.
I guess it's good that it managed to make me feel like shit like most fallout side missions like this.

He's pretty screwed either considering Old Appleloosa get's run by slavers at some point too.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Oh, you'll feel worse after other missions, trust me.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Yay. Applejacks
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Par for the course.

By the end of the season everybody is going to suffer from depression.

Both in and out of game.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Or most of us will be dead ingame.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Funnily enough, I gave Cast Iron the subdermal implant specifically to keep him alive as long as possible and free up medical supplies for others. Good traits for a line-breaker. #Proud

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Funnily enough, I gave Cast Iron the subdermal implant specifically to keep him alive as long as possible and free up medical supplies for others. Good traits for a line-breaker. #Proud

At level 4, Eve can just take the cannibal perk, so she can heal from dead ponies.
Get shot a lot? Dinner time.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Uh oh guys. I think the Brahmin Jay was unable to save was going to be important to the plot later. Speaking of which: Camo, am I good to go? Or do you still have stuff to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Tytan wrote:@Admiral, how would Painkiller have reacted to Clocks indignation?

which bit of indignation?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:56 pm

I think Camo might be done for today.
He's been GM'ing for a pretty long time.

Last edited by Orm on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:56 pm

And the pony who got the glass eye is going to die because she didn't clean it before putting it in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 pm

All we need now is for Cast Iron to find a minigun, and then we have a Heavy-Medic pairing with Cast Iron and Painkiller.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Orm wrote:I think Camo might be done for today.
He's been GM'ing for a pretty long time.

I know. I read that I'm kinda hoping it starts a little later in the future. But, he said this

CamoBadger wrote:Can you wait a bit? I've gotta go get my mail and maybe shower.

I assume it's just the loot roll though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:08 pm

I haff No Idea vat I'm doing!!!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 pm

I like how Cast Iron gave himself the role of deciding who goes with them Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Oh, and Last, we can do that Loot roll now if you'd like.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next