Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+13
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Orm
MrMagma
CamoBadger
17 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Im still waiting on Admiral to get back from whatever, the whole gunshop thing kinda has our characters locked in place.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 pm

XP gained from Side Quests:
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Camo, what can you tell me about the areas surrounding the town?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 pm

It's a desert. To the east there's a dead field where someone used to let their brahmin out.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Now it's a dead field with dead Bloatsprites in it.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Okay Katarn, please PM me with where you'd like Jayne's 10 skill points to go. (no perk for lvl 3)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Can I loot the bloatsprites/brahmin?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:29 pm

I would say yes, but only Jayne and the NPC who gave the quest know about them.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Well, Tumble is heading out of town. Perception roll to find them?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Can you wait a bit? I've gotta go get my mail and maybe shower.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

and Jayne was too busy to get to town for payment, booze and medical attention (in that sequence) to even think about looting.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Yeah, I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Camo, I have to go to bed (almost 2 am and I have to get up at 7), I'll made post about Jayne dropping in Klinik and will go to bed. I hope you don't mind.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Camo. What about Clocks XP?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:38 pm

okay, night guys...I'll have 3 free days after tomorrow, so I'll be more often on RP.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Damn it, Searchlight.

You probably would have got more XP if you just offed the guy.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 pm

I'll still be on for several hours, I flat out crashed when I finally went to bed this morning so I woke up late

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Tytan wrote:Camo. What about Clocks XP?

That's a couple of pages back, along with some of the earlier side quest stuff.

ScytoHarmony wrote:Damn it, Searchlight.

True, but chances are he would've had to fight his way out of there, and run the risk of dying.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

MrMagma wrote:

That's a couple of pages back, along with some of the earlier side quest stuff.

ScytoHarmony wrote:Damn it, Searchlight.

True, but chances are he would've had to fight his way out of there, and run the risk of dying.

Psh, it's just a water-treatment plant...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Psh, it's just a water-treatment plant...

It is also the wasteland. Take nothing at face value.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm just tired of everybody being goody two-shoes pony... I'm probably pre-judging here, but I can perfectly picture our bad-ass, big ol' "I ain't got time for no fools" companions just immediately being like "I don't kill without a reason."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 pm

A water-treatment plant in the wasteland.
Honestly if the workers aren't armed then you bet you ass there's guards around that would have put up a fight as soon as they discovered any of them was there too kill anypony and/or damage the plant.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:57 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:I'm just tired of everybody being goody two-shoes pony... I'm probably pre-judging here, but I can perfectly picture our bad-ass, big ol' "I ain't got time for no fools" companions just immediately being like "I don't kill without a reason."
Im not too sure whats going on, but for the record Cast Iron is like that but at the same time averts that. He's more of a Black Knight.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:I'm just tired of everybody being goody two-shoes pony... I'm probably pre-judging here, but I can perfectly picture our bad-ass, big ol' "I ain't got time for no fools" companions just immediately being like "I don't kill without a reason."

Still early days yet, Scyto. There'll be time for stuff like that at some point.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Meh, I just hope I'm proven wrong.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 pm

If it make you feel better Searchlight didn't tell Pipe to take off or tell him the reason plumber wanted him dead. So he'll probably stay there and get his brain beaten in when Plumber shows up.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 pm

From what?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Last wrote:If it make you feel better Searchlight didn't tell Pipe to take off or tell him the reason plumber wanted him dead. So he'll probably stay there and get his brain beaten in when Plumber shows up.
I wanted to.
But I had to wrap things up.

I also realised that a bit late after I posted it.

Last edited by Orm on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Quiver grew up in a sheltered, controlled and civilized place. He's not going on any bloody rampages any time soon.
He's not yet a killer, he hasn't killed a pony yet for any reason.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:06 pm

I thought the reason he hadn't killed anyone was because he couldn't aim to save his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next