Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
MrMagma
Nightfire
Scyto Harmony
Orm
Tytan
Katarn
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 19 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Orm Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 pm

((Morning Camo.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 19 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 pm

((Beware! The Terror from The Deep been awaken! Doom is upon us!))

Sits next to Star. "I know you haven't seen much of this town..what do you think about it so far?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:23 pm

"It's... warm. Not literally, but... it's hard to explain."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 pm

"I know what you mean. Do you think your people could...come down here? Not exactly this town, but Equestria as whole..or even beyond?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:29 pm

"I don't know..."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:32 pm

"Yeah..since they used many resources to just launch you in that pod here...maybe magic teleportation? We could trade...I bet even not the best kind of taste of our food would be really popular on Moon."
Wraps hoof around Stars neck and brushes her mane with other. "You still want to go there and...deal with your uncle? I mean, I know he should be punished for what he did...but maybe we could just send a message to your mother or something.."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:36 pm

"I do want to go back. I need to deal with it myself... but not yet." She puts a hoof on her own stomach, "Not until we're a family."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Nuzzles her mane. "You do understand it might take almost year and even then it might take some time, till we could left there?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:40 pm

((Well, I might as well do this now since I'll be gone this weekend, just to get Shayle out of play until I get back.))
Shayle sadly trotted back into the manor, slamming the door behind her and cursing herself for what she had done. She knew it wasn't her fault that it had happened, but after what Buckler said she was starting to believe that less and less.
She slowly trotted into the kitchen and stared at the things Nova had left them when he passed away, especially the music box, remembering what the note had said. she always played it to help me get to sleep when I was a colt, over the sounds of violence above me. It always worked, and I hope it might for you. She picked it up in her muzzle and trotted off to her old room, flopping onto the floor with the box and slowly lifting the lid.
As the music played, Shayle wrapped herself around it and cried to herself, trying to fall asleep as the sad tune lulled her mind.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Dark has a look of resignation. "...Maybe mother will find out. Maybe... I don't have to go back." With that last word the necklace around Darks neck unclasps itself and falls to the ground. It turns into black slime and skitters across the ground. Before it can get away Dark catches it with her magic.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:48 pm

"Woha...I've almost forgot about... HER...What the hay just happened?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 pm

"I think she realized I don't plan on going home now. She was going to find someone who would... I don't know why. Perhaps she's just impatient."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:53 pm

"If I remember correct, you've said she 'wants to be whole again' or something like that..what she's planning to do if she'll become whole again anyway?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:57 pm

"Nightmare Moon."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:57 pm

((Sorry I went off to go do stuff. I'm back now.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Sigh. "Nightmare Moon was Princess Luna, who died more than 200 years ago..."
[Redacted]

Last edited by Katarn on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:00 pm

((Good, i thought we've killed you Spike ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Katarn wrote:
"We could go there, while Kazuki still here"

((She stayed in japony.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:01 pm

((What? I've missed that? D:))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:03 pm

"We suspected she was gone... but I don't mean her. This... thing corrupts. Turns good ponies bad, and like Luna makes them more powerful."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Katarn wrote:((What? I've missed that? D:))

((Yeah, when the rest of the group TSed back to the ship Izumi and Kazuki went down to the refugee caverns.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Stares at substance for a while, then goes to kitchen and comes back with empty jar and lid. "Do you think we can 'store' it, so it won't pounce anypony?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Dark puts the thing into the jar. But instead of using the lid Dark melts the glass and fuses it shut. The thing bounces around the inside looking for an opening. Finding none it settles to the bottom and takes the shape of a black gem.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:19 pm

"Well..that might work too...now...where should we store it..not next to sugar and salt for sure..."

"Second bookshelf, third book on the right, gently pull it." Mav appeared, leaning on the wall next to bookshelf.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Dark gently pulls the book.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:24 pm

((Well guys, I'm out for the weekend. I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday, haven't quite decided yet.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:24 pm

((Bye Camo)).
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((Well, I might as well do this now since I'll be gone this weekend, just to get Shayle out of play until I get back.))
Shayle sadly trotted back into the manor, slamming the door behind her and cursing herself for what she had done. She knew it wasn't her fault that it had happened, but after what Buckler said she was starting to believe that less and less.
She slowly trotted into the kitchen and stared at the things Nova had left them when he passed away, especially the music box, remembering what the note had said. she always played it to help me get to sleep when I was a colt, over the sounds of violence above me. It always worked, and I hope it might for you. She picked it up in her muzzle and trotted off to her old room, flopping onto the floor with the box and slowly lifting the lid.
As the music played, Shayle wrapped herself around it and cried to herself, trying to fall asleep as the sad tune lulled her mind.
((I know Scyto linked to a tune when he posted the letter, but I have my own I'd like to present.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 pm

((Damnit...I was too late...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 pm

((Seeya Camo.))

((Morning Robo.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next