Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Orm
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Moodyman90
Tytan
11 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 am

((Yeah, I don't get the pulse grenades though. They don't really do anything, or at least nothing immediate.))

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 am

((In singleplayer I think the enemies use them as area denial. They don't really have a use for a player (At least not one I've discovered.) and in multiplayer I use them as a follow up for my hardlight shield. (You can't shoot immediately after.) That tends to drain their shields and gives me a chance.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 am

((Oh, I guess that makes sense then.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 am

((So, how're things going for you up there?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 am

((Um, not bad. It actually warmed up quite a bit [it's actually supposed to reach 0 today] and just getting ready for finals. Yourself?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 am

Guarddogjr wrote:((It actually warmed up quite a bit [it's actually supposed to reach 0 today]))

((I feel a little colder reading that.

Uhh, for me it's just the same old same old. Getting into a little bit of a funk but other then that I can't really complain. Kinda hoping this assault moves forward. I want to see the kids get home.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:28 am

((ah, mind if I ask what the funk is for? Or is it personal stuff.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 am

((0 Fahrenheit? I have -5 Celsius outside...kinda warm for this month.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 am

((Yeah, 0 Fahrenheit. It's been about -40 all week, so I'm happy.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 am

((Well..that's damn cold, I think. I start freak out, when it's -20 Celsius here. at -30 I, sometimes, take off only my coat. And put on extra pair of socks.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:37 am

Guarddogjr wrote:((ah, mind if I ask what the funk is for? Or is it personal stuff.))

((It's just the same sort of stuff I go through from time to time. Nothing to worry about really.))

((Those tempertures... I can feel a shiver building up.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 am

((Oh, okay, just wondering. And yeah, I'm so glad to be getting the hell outta here, and back to normal temperatures again. Because it's starting to get ridiculous.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 am

Guarddogjr wrote:((Oh, okay, just wondering.))

((I appreciate the concern Guard.))

Guarddogjr wrote: ((And yeah, I'm so glad to be getting the hell outta here, and back to normal temperatures again. Because it's starting to get ridiculous.))

((Funny you should mention that. One of my life goals is participating in the Iditarod. I doubt I'll actually accomplish it, but... eh.

Also thank you for capitalizing your name. Makes it much easier to find in the online list.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 am

((No problem, I've been meaning to capitalize it for awhile. Just finally did it.

As for the Iditarod, I saw the start of it last year. It was actually pretty cool to go stand on the river and watch the musher's go.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 am

((well, i'm going to try and get some sleep. night y'all.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 am

((Night Guard. I think I'm going to try and get some myself.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 am

Last wrote:((Yeah, that is one thing I wish they'd remove. I'm pretty sure they don't give any indication they're going to use that move.))
((Actually, they do give an indication on when they're about to sword-teleport. They stop firing and crouch down a little bit, crossing their sword in front of them. Still, dodging it is another matter. Every time I try to move out of the location I was standing when they started rushing, they keep somehow making it over to me and slapping me in the face. On the plus side, I don't recall it ever being an insta-kill, just a hit that knocks out all my shields. (Although, one time one of them used it to knock me into falling death. That was annoying.)))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:36 am

((Morning everyone. I had a dream of being shot in the head last night.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:40 am

((...Ouch.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:44 am

((Well that sounds like a fun dream. Is that all to it or is there more details to give if you want to?))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:46 am

((More of less. Although I think the bullet didn't leave an exit wound, cause I didn't feel one. Also Inception's while spheal about how dreams feel real is bullshit, I can normally tell when I'm dreaming. Give me a sec to write the dream up. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:47 am

((Goooooood morning RP! How is everyone this fine, snow-coated day?))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:51 am

((More like fog filled day for me but good so far. Haven't touched X-Com cause that last mission was so devastating.

And I'm about to head to church so I'll be back later.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:53 am

((So, it was My mom, my sister, and me all heading to some international airport to meet some friend's brother or somthing who was on some kinda SWAT team or something. We got to some office building right near the tarmac, and were waiting to board a flight to meet the guy mid-air or something. Three Irish guys were in the room with us. One was being kind of a creep to my sister, and eventually slapped her, so I punched him. I thin we were going to fight, but instead he pulled the .45 from Saints Row and aimed it at my forehead. My mom quickly pulled out her pistol, which was the Kobra from Saints Row, but before the guy saw he shot me in the head. My mom then shot him, and the other two guys when they pulled their guns. I groaned and fell over. My sister took me to a clinic thingy just across the hall as Admiral Ackbar prepared to operate, and I groaned about wanting to be knocked out already. End dream.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:54 am

((...I was with you until "Admiral Ackbar", and then I lost it. Sorry, I really shouldn't have laughed at that))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 am

(( Hey, it is random and funny. He said something about how head wounds wasn't his specialty or something and he'd have to call in someone else to watch or something. My dreams don't normally make much sense.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:00 pm

((Morning.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:01 pm

((Morning Orm.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Variousbait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 pm

((NMM looks really good in that style, but not so sure about the others...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next