Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Com: Enemy Unknown Let's Play

+5
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Ketchup
IncoherentOrange
Moodyman90
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

X-Com: Enemy Unknown Let's Play - Page 4 Empty Re: X-Com: Enemy Unknown Let's Play

Post by jacky2734 Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Speaking of chrysalids, has anyone had the pleasure yet of doing the Enemy within council mission where your team has to investigate the seaside town full of them?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

X-Com: Enemy Unknown Let's Play - Page 4 Empty Re: X-Com: Enemy Unknown Let's Play

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:30 pm

I did, and was lucky my game postponed that mission till somewhere between late July and mid August. Had a full squad of high level asskickers kitted out with top level armor and weapons. Gene-modded soldiers, including a sniper with the memetirc skin. (Low Profile so everything counts as high cover, and the skin makes you invisible when you move to high cover.) And two MECs loaded with explosives. There was a point I stopped being afraid and started to wish soldiers could keep score. Still made sure to beat that mission ASAP though, no hanging around.

Like I said, I got lucky. I've heard the horror stories of that mission popping up in month 2 with a barely leveled squad and only ballistic weapons.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Whelp, just suffered my first Code Black. Lost half of my A-team and half of my B-team.

We were assaulting a landed supply ship. Started out right by the control room. got my team up there and surrounded it before planning to enter an neutralize the enemies in there. Then a Muton squad rushed out, took all but the berserker out with a rocket. Then I moved to take down the berserker, ended up revealing another muton squad. After that, every move I made just seemed to uncover another Muton squad or Sectopod. The final nail in the coffin was when a squad of Elite Mutons popped in from behind my team, killed both of my snipers, and panicked my senior Heavy.

RIP Jack O'neill
RIP Daniel Jackson
RIP Samantha Carter
RIP Ronan Dex
RIP John Shepard
RIP Teyla Emmagan
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:23 am

Oh yeah, sounds like your game decide to screw you over. No lube either.

Best way to make up for their death is to get revenge. Good old explody revenge. With a side of heavy plasma burns.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4