Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
MrMagma
Moodyman90
Aonee
Katarn
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Tytan
11 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 27 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:34 pm

((Wait what? Why the fuck would he do that after you were so nice to the guy?))

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 27 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:34 pm

((Lesson: Don't be nice to people, because they'll just stab you in the back for it.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Last wrote:((Remember that guy I let stay for a while? Well he threatened to burn my house down.))
((FFS. Shy ))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:35 pm

((I didn't know you let a guy stay with you for a while. Geeze that sucks. Also I do need a last name unless you want your character to be "Last [ random last name.]" or "[Random first name] Last."))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 pm

((I'd also like to be on the squad mood. Aonee [Random Last name] would suit me, white w/short hair, and any non-sniper class would work.))
Also, anyone up for a game of anything?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 pm

(( Name him Last Last.

That sucks, Last, sorry to hear that. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:41 pm

(( Haha Last Last, with the nickname of Last.

And he ended up saving the world.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:42 pm

((Last "Last" Last. Also known as LLL. Also known as Lady Licker Louie. Also known as Lilac.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:43 pm

((Well, remember how I told you guys my little brother lived with me? Well his girlfriend (She's not someone I want around either and I'm kicking her out too.) was staying with us for a while. Turns out this guy is actually her ex husband. My brother asked if he could stay and from what I can tell this girl only went out with him because she was looking for someplace for her scumbag EX to stay.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:44 pm

((Oh oh oh, I know, my nickname could be something like "Jimmie Rustler"))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:44 pm

(( Camo, that picture of that person hanging off a cliff very dangerously wasn't you, was it? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:45 pm

((@Last: Whatisthisidonteven. I... That sounds pretty fucked up... I'd suggest getting the authorities involved if this keeps going on like this.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Last wrote:((Well, remember how I told you guys my little brother lived with me? Well his girlfriend (She's not someone I want around either and I'm kicking her out too.) was staying with us for a while. Turns out this guy is actually her ex husband. My brother asked if he could stay and from what I can tell this girl only went out with him because she was looking for someplace for her scumbag EX to stay.))

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLI_Q24RM_Q&feature=youtu.be&t=8s ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:46 pm

((Lesson: Don't date people.

@Scyto: Hell to the no that wasn't me. I'm crazy but not stupid))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:48 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Lesson: Don't date people.

(( That's not a very good lesson, Camo...

I prefer the alternative: Don't date MOST people.

There are exceptions.

Incredibly handsome ginger exceptions. *Wink wink nudge nudge* )
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm

((@Last, yeah, that's pretty fucked up. I don't know the whole situation, but it sounds like she really needs to get the hell out of your house. And yeah, like Aon said, if it does continue I'd get the cops involved.

Also, why the hell does she care where her EX stays? That seems rather odd to me...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:(( Haha Last Last, with the nickname of Last.

And he ended up saving the world.))

((That works for me.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm

(( That nudging wasn't at you, Last, if it wasn't clear. I feel like you and I wouldn't get along as a couple... ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

(( Hey Scyto, that brings up a question I have that I'm just going to ask. Are you gay? For some reason that got in my mind like you said you were once or something do I'm going to ask now while it's sorta relevant.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

((@Scyto, I like Camo's lesson, actually. It's usually just one big mess, and can get rather messy...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:51 pm

guarddogjr wrote:((@Last, yeah, that's pretty fucked up. I don't know the whole situation, but it sounds like she really needs to get the hell out of your house. And yeah, like Aon said, if it does continue I'd get the cops involved.

Also, why the hell does she care where her EX stays? That seems rather odd to me...))

((Apparently they have a kid together. Which thank god was taken away from them.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:

There are exceptions.

((But a lesson I've learned too many times in my life.
-Dumped while at Basic Training (2 weeks after she said she would wait years to see me again if she had to)
-Dumped on deployment
-Later found out that she dumped me after cheating on me while I was deployed
-Partner constantly tries to change me with ultimatums (If you love me you'll stop smoking. When you drink it makes me feel like a bad girlfriend.)
-[redacted]

So yeah, don't date people.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:53 pm

((Also I heard they're going to mooch off someone else together. So he could be whoring out his wife for a place to stay. I don't know.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 pm

(( Bisexual, Aon. And not 'I want attention!' Bisexual, I mean actually Bi.

guarddogjr wrote:((@Scyto, I like Camo's lesson, actually. It's usually just one big mess, and can get rather messy...))

Nuu! Like that one singer in the one song said, "All you need is love!" Anything can be resolved if you find someone truly special!

To be fair, finding someone 'truly special' is statistically difficult... But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try! *pout* ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm

((@Last, It's probably the latter on that. Again I don't know them or her relationship with your brother, but I have feeling you're right about the whoring out to mooch off of people.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:

There are exceptions.

((But a lesson I've learned too many times in my life.
-Dumped while at Basic Training (2 weeks after she said she would wait years to see me again if she had to)
-Dumped on deployment
-Later found out that she dumped me after cheating on me while I was deployed
-Partner constantly tries to change me with ultimatums (If you love me you'll stop smoking. When you drink it makes me feel like a bad girlfriend.)
-[redacted]

So yeah, don't date people.))

(( But those are all big negatives! Sure you've had 'the bad times' when it comes to dating, but that doesn't just mean give up! I've had a pretty crushing love-life as well, but you can't give up!

Scyto, apparently a huge romantic. Who woulda thought? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

((Well, including my friend Kidney that's a team of six. But the offer will remain open.

Geeze Last... that sounds like something one of my cousins got himself into...))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

((Probably Guard. Alright guys sorry for filling up the thread with my bullshit. I'm going to go out in the driveway and wait for this guy to get his shit and his wife and get the hell out. Seeya.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:01 pm

((@Scyto, I don't know about that. Honestly, I don't really believe in that special someone crap. I've seen that fall through with so many of my friends and it seems more like a headache then anything else. Also I like to buy what I want and do what I want with out having to consult someone else. So, yeah that's probably why I don't do well with having anyone as more then a friend.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:03 pm

((Okay seeya last. And thanks for answering Scyto.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next