Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
MrMagma
Orm
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
Katarn
Tytan
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
12 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 10 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Orm Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Camobait:
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 10 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:32 pm

(( Sorry guys, I'm a bit out of it, I uh... I just had really awful nightmare, so I'm not really feeling up to anything... ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 pm

((That's cool Scyto, feel free to tell us if you need to get it off your chest.))
I believe do, follow me. *Leads the trio to a small medical bay*
*Steps on*
*Walks onboard, leaning up against a wall once he's on*
*Follows Azure*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:37 pm

(( I couldn't tell you if I wanted to...

You ever have those really... odd dreams, that happen once every couple of years - the same dream?

It was one of those, and it was very... God, I don't want to say psychedelic, because it was perfectly clear (as far as dreams go) but for the life of me I can't put that horror into words... ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 pm

((Can't say I have them, no, sorry.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 pm

((Sounds like you had a H.P. Lovecraftean kind of dream.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 pm

((I have had recurring dreams, or dreams that happen in the same area.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 pm

((Hey Guard, do you have that picture of the hippogryph? I want to take a look at the ears.))

Works with Sakura to get Alex onto the closest bed. "Need anymore help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:43 pm

((Recurring dream? Yup.
My house is invaded, my family killed, and it always ends with someone in a mask (always a different one strangely enough) stabbing me in the eye.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 pm

((ouch.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 pm

((Or there's the hallucination I have any time I wake up with sleep paralysis that involves me laying there hopeless as a shadowy figure chokes me. That one is a bit creepy, especially since I'm already awake and it just fades away as my body and brain finish waking up.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 pm

((Can't say I've had recurring dreams. I can rarely said I've had bad dreams or nightmares either.

Other then maybe a "that was weird" I don't really react to my dreams since the one I fought Freddy Kruger. ))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:48 pm

((...why can't I ever have interesting dreams like that? (Barring that one rape dream, of course. NEVER want that again...)))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:((Sounds like you had a H.P. Lovecraftean kind of dream.))

(( Lovecraft can't even compare to how eerie it was...

I don't mean to keep hyping it without an explanation, so I'll try...

So, at first I was at a party at someone's house - I think they were rich. At one point, after leaving the main party for dream reasons (aka no fucking reason) I found... a bigger, creepy mansion INSIDE this house, so I went inside and... I dunno. It was eight rooms (four on first floor, four on second) all identically sized and on top of each other in the same layout. They were each standard rooms (Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc) but they were... wrong. Just so fucking wrong.

And then the owner of the house found me, and yelled at me in a weird language, but I could understand it. Stuff like "Are you a dreamer?" and "Have you seen it?". So I ran away, but I couldn't get out of the mansion. Not for lack of trying, but it was like the front door didn't exist anymore.

After determining there were no exits, I was suddenly... on a beach, and the mystery mobile was there, but the inside was drenched in blood, and there were the four horsemen watching me.

And I was back in the mansion, but all the rooms were in the wrong places... and then the owner found me again and tried to kill me... At least, I think he was trying to kill me. Dream logic just made me run from him. All the while, each room was getting smaller each time I visited it, and kept getting more bizarre - it turned from Modern to Victorian, then all the metal appliances, like lamps, bathtubs, etc, all started getting very Gothic arches and designs on them.

Finally, the house owner caught up to me and it turned out he was trying to warn me, to wake up, before his eyes fell out and black goo started leaking out of them. Then he looked... well... into me, and told me that everything was going to be okay. And then the black goo started going in my mouth, my ears, my eyes... every open hole and it started filling me, until I was ready to burst, and there was laughing.

And then I woke up face down in my pillow, suffocating.

So, I'm a bit disturbed... ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 pm

((BTW, is anyone gonna take me up on my offer to play LoL tonight?))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:((Finally, the house owner caught up to me and it turned out he was trying to warn me, to wake up, before his eyes fell out and black goo started leaking out of them. Then he looked... well... into me, and told me that everything was going to be okay. And then the black goo started going in my mouth, my ears, my eyes... every open hole and it started filling me, until I was ready to burst, and there was laughing.

And then I woke up face down in my pillow, suffocating.))
((My audible reaction at reading this part: "Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod..."))

Last edited by RoboRed on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 pm

((I might, but I have class till 10.
Speaking of which, I have to leave for that now...damn late Thursdays))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 pm

((ffff...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 pm

((Sorry Robo, H4.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 pm

((Ever thought of keeping a dream journal? I hear they help you keep track of and make sense of your dreams.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 pm

((Now that you got some free time why don't you dive into Halo 4's story?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 pm

((Wait a minute. Didn't Terra lay her egg the day after she got pregnant? Frisk has been female for more than a day.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 pm

((Terra was also a full griffin and thus that makes her different?))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Last wrote:((Wait a minute. Didn't Terra lay her egg the day after she got pregnant? Frisk has been female for more than a day.))

((*Shrug* I can't help but remember a rather long TS somewhere around that point in S1, though I could be completely wrong.
Mood also makes a valid point.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 pm

((I think their reproductive system is controlled by their eagle half. I'm not sure if that matters.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:08 pm

((I'm also just pulling crap out of my arse to help explain stuff away. I haven't done it in a while but I did use to do it a lot back in Season 1))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm

((I think it was actually a couple of days, last, and yea, I'm going with hippogriffs have a slightly longer incubation period.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm

((Well that is pretty useful skill Mood. I'm just going to let it go. Guard probably just forgot about that or I could be remembering it wrong.))

((Also Aon I suspect you plan on them laying their eggs at the same time.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 pm

((Yup. Thus why Iffin'll stay behind.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:15 pm

((Also. I might leave Kifa where she is I'm not sure what to do with her from here.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next