Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
Orm
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Katarn
11 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 29 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Orm Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 pm

((I just heard him throw out 100 pages of backstory.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 29 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 pm

((I was planning on having everyone kinda start alone or in pairs to meet up, but then i realized everyone already had that in their back story, so I have us all meeting in one central place to begin the madness))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 pm

(( Does what I've given you count as a backstory? By the way the ages are sorta messed up I forgot to do math.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 pm

((That makes sense.
And everyone starting the madness means they'd probably be less likely to lose interest.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:11 pm

((Yes it does Last. And don't worry too much about ages, because it really won't effect the game much. ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:12 pm

RoboRed wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:((They're not? Well shit *throws out entire beginning* I thought everyone would want to be together at the start.))

((^ With this statement, I imagine Camo getting pissed and throwing an encyclopedia-sized book through a window, sending glass everywhere. Spike ))
(Nah, he just lit it on fire instead. lol And I'd imagine that our characters would be just meeting each other at the beginning, but thats me.))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 pm

((Well at the very least it stops the characters from getting into that mode where they regularly speak to like three other people and that's it. I'm not criticizing by the way I'm guilty of it to.))

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Last wrote:((Well at the very least it stops the characters from getting into that mode where they regularly speak to like three other people and that's it. I'm not criticizing by the way I'm guilty of it to.))
((I did notice that. Made it a little hard to introduce new characters. Then again, I don't blame the other characters for not wanting to talk to mine, Lug is a bit of a dick. Also, Camo and Orm, the silly pony said to tell you to get you asses on the xbawcks.))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:18 pm

((I'm at school until 6.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:19 pm

((Exactly. Also, I know it's probably not necessary to say, but I will anyways; that OOCRP thread where the S3 characters have been talking and such; never happened in the actual RP. You're all strangers as soon as it starts, deal with it Trollestia ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm

((I'm okay with that.
I never found a fitting time to have my character in the OOCRP.
I have a good idea how is personality will be though.))

Last edited by Orm on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:21 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((Exactly. Also, I know it's probably not necessary to say, but I will anyways; that OOCRP thread where the S3 characters have been talking and such; never happened in the actual RP. You're all strangers as soon as it starts, deal with it Trollestia ))
((I had figured as much. I really only used it to get Charcoals personality figured out anyways.))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((Exactly. Also, I know it's probably not necessary to say, but I will anyways; that OOCRP thread where the S3 characters have been talking and such; never happened in the actual RP. You're all strangers as soon as it starts, deal with it Trollestia ))

(( Good.

Stupid OOCRP... ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 pm

((Is it because it's an oxymoron Scyto?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Last wrote:((Is it because it's an oxymoron Scyto?))

(( Maybe. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:56 pm

((Nah, he's just upset about the sexytimes that happen there. Not that we keep it like that, mind you. I've made multiple attempts to drag out interaction to topics not involving sex. There's been interactions on health, cooking, character backgrounds, and other stuff.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:57 pm

(( You assume I even approach the OOCRP?

Ha. Ha ha.

Ha. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:08 pm

((Yup. He did read it once or twice :D ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 pm

((Yup. And thy jimmies hath been rustledeth.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:13 pm

((Oh dear god...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:14 pm

((Well I had to restart the MLP game.
Too many parasprites and not enough element shards.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 pm

((Good job, Shining Armor Spike
btw. As usual I go get some sleep. Be back in 4-5 hours..maybe little more. I have classes at 9 am..))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 pm

((I'm back, also depending on when it starts, I might be late to start of since I'll be gone for a week or two, in late December, early January. So if that does happen, I already have a plan in place for how to introduce my characters.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 pm

RoboRed wrote:((Oh dear god...))
((God yes...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:55 pm

RoboRed wrote:((Nah, he's just upset about the sexytimes that happen there. Not that we keep it like that, mind you. I've made multiple attempts to drag out interaction to topics not involving sex.))

((Which ended with Robo x some unsuspecting mare right?))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:56 pm

guarddogjr wrote:((I'm back, also depending on when it starts, I might be late to start of since I'll be gone for a week or two, in late December, early January. So if that does happen, I already have a plan in place for how to introduce my characters.))
((Don't worry, I'll be the same. Gonna be spending quite a bit of the holiday season with my family, so I won't be here during that time.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:58 pm

((Okay, it was just in case it did start. Also, I'm fine with them all knowing each other from the start, though it might just be Cherry at first, if that's all right.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Last wrote:
RoboRed wrote:((Nah, he's just upset about the sexytimes that happen there. Not that we keep it like that, mind you. I've made multiple attempts to drag out interaction to topics not involving sex.))

((Which ended with Robo x some unsuspecting mare right?))

((No, not normally. But last night, it was supposed to be planned Robo x Venus. And it was going well until it completely crashed from a combination of me being tired (I shouldn't have been up at that hour anyways), having a headache, putting my foot in my mouth consequently from that, and then Rum dropping in out of nowhere and blueballsing the entire thing.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:((I'm back, also depending on when it starts, I might be late to start of since I'll be gone for a week or two, in late December, early January. So if that does happen, I already have a plan in place for how to introduce my characters.))
((Don't worry, I'll be the same. Gonna be spending quite a bit of the holiday season with my family, so I won't be here during that time.))

((I was going to make a bad joke about Alaska freezing over for a couple weeks.))

((Also is Rum drunk crashing again or something?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 pm

((Well, go for it Last, if it makes the joke any easier, I'll be on ferry for three days, going from Alaska back to the states.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next