Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+6
Tytan
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
MrMagma
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
10 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 am

((Well, Azure wouldn't mind studying it.... But I'm decently sure she isn't into self-experimentation.))

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by MrMagma Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

((Azure probably couldn't. Someone has to watch over Alex and the other incapp'd group members, unless she feels secure dumping them in some local hospital or something whilst her and Frisk end up gallivanting [yes! I finally got a chance to use that word!] around the place.
Brainwave: Why not Moodstone? Spike ))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

((Where's the whiskey? We have inhibitions to lower to forward the progress of WTF.))

((Edit: Ooh Yeah, Mood stone could get chameleon skin or something........Or we could rule 63 again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 am

No, I don't think she flies... But she does walk on clouds and makes my heart soar.

Last edited by Aonee on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am

((If I was playing a character that was actually me, I would pay for 'fun' in an instant.

What?))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am

((I was typing out something because I knew ya'll mention Moodstone but I lost my train of thought. But I was typing it before Moodstone was offered up for crazy draconequus sex.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am

((There's a lot of things that could happen to any of the characters with an STD from a Chaos Goddess herself. This could be interesting...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am

Wraps her hooves around Saks and pulls her into a kiss. "Baby," Nuzzles her cheek. "that was so cheesy."

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am

((I think we've had enough R63 to be honest, Last.
Crazy draconequus sex? Fuck the consequences, that's a rare opportunity if I've ever seen one.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 am

*Kisses her back* Doesn't make it any less true. I love you, Red.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 am

((I know Magma, I suggested that as a joke. Kinda feels like a trend now though doesn't it?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:13 am

((yes, it is a rare opportunity(Excluding Isaac of course) who knows what'll happen.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:13 am

((I'm here...head hurts, I have running nose, sore throat...and I can't afford to miss classes or I would be too far behind my group....
PS did I miss something important?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am

((Ah yes, but how to get Moodstone to go along with it? I mean, he's worried about Alex...))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:16 am

((I don't think there's a better excuse to drink.))

Massages her back. "I know you do, I love you too." Pulls out of the hug. "Are you feeling better now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:18 am

((I'm sure she can do something, she is a chaos spirit after all.))

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:18 am

((In it's own weird way, yeah, it does, Last.
I was just messing around, Mood, considering we keep throwing Mood into the meat grinder, so to speak.
I feel like signing Frisk up for this. Compared to the other relationships, [F]Risk/Azure has been pretty steady. Maybe I'm just being a jerk, but I think it's time for some turbulence, if you know what I mean. Crazy ))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:20 am

Yea, it helps to know we're about to be home soon... But I still need to apologize to Neon.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 am

MrMagma wrote:(( but I think it's time for some turbulence, if you know what I mean. Crazy ))

((I see what you're saying, it is a bit too perfect. Yeah let's go ahead and ruin that.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 am

((To be quite honest I'm okay with Moodstone finally getting laid. He need something good to happen to him. Just gotta figure out how to make it happen that's organic. Or at least not forced.

As for possible side effects, only fair to make a list, assign the suggestions a number and roll to see.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:25 am

"I'm glad" she nods. "And yeah you do. But trust me you'll feel better after." Her eyes go back to the coast. "Anything you want to do? I'm up for anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 am

((The side effects would be random and can last for varying amounts of time, as the nature of chaos. I'll leave those up to y'all for being as creative as you want.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 am

((Hey guys, they can all have sex with her, she is disguising herself as a cheap whore. I doubt her night ends after one buck.))

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 am

((Well, whilst you guys dwell on crazy cheap-as-fuck draconequus sex and who the victim [or victims, if you're feeling adventurous] will be, I'm off for sleep. See ya!))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:28 am

I dunno, we could just wander around the city looking at stuff. *Whispers into her ear* I'm sure we could find some 'toy' shops too, of you want.
((Do you hear that? It is the sound of Scyto's jimmies rustling softly in the wind...))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:29 am

((Oh no, she has enough stamina to last a while. I'd say she might actually be able to take away Camo's weekend customers if she wanted.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am

Red does one of her rare blushes. "Yeah we could. It would be nice to have one that's not 'used'."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:31 am

((HEY! GET THAT MARE OFF MY CORNER!))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:31 am

((We'll give it a day to gather up all the ideas and who get's to sleep with her. Or who's first anyways. Scyto won't be pleased we're actively planning sexy time but we've managed to avoid actively engaging in it for this long.

I'm calling it a night as well. This time change is still messing with me, plus I have class tomorrow. Later ya'll!))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 am

((Actually I think Scyto would approve of them getting replacements.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next