Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+6
Tytan
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
MrMagma
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
10 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 10 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:27 pm

((I haven't read that far yet, I'll definitely read some more later today. I need to go get a blanket or something now. Your avatar is taunting me.))

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 10 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:28 pm

((She stole that blanket from me, and I can't bring myself to take it back...stupid adorable fillies...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((Unless you saw how I tried to make Charmer a little like Red...which I probably messed up.))
((...
F**k it, I still like her.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm

(( And I'm back, kinda, about to head to school. I should explain Venus better since her story that Harley gave is a bit basis. So basically Venus, spreads her chaos through sex, and even though she pretends to be a cheap whore, she really enjoys challenges. To see what she can do with out her magic, as working with a willing person makes her curse more potent, then if she just possessed them. I hope that makes sense))

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 pm

guarddogjr wrote:(( And I'm back, kinda, about to head to school. I should explain Venus better since her story that Harley gave is a bit basis. So basically Venus, spreads her chaos through sex, and even though she pretends to be a cheap whore, she really enjoys challenges. To see what she can do with out her magic, as working with a willing person makes her curse more potent, then if she just possessed them. I hope that makes sense))
((Well crap.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Orm wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:(( And I'm back, kinda, about to head to school. I should explain Venus better since her story that Harley gave is a bit basis. So basically Venus, spreads her chaos through sex, and even though she pretends to be a cheap whore, she really enjoys challenges. To see what she can do with out her magic, as working with a willing person makes her curse more potent, then if she just possessed them. I hope that makes sense))
((Well crap.))
((Lol Trail fucked up))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Orm wrote:
((Well crap.))
((Lol Trail fucked up))
((In more than one way. Spike ))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:50 pm

((Haha.He will be fucked and he's 'fucked' :D ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 pm

((ANd now I have to go to class.
Back in 2 hours.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:52 pm

((btw..out of boredom, beated Dishonored with Ghost and no kills (actually only 2 died, stupid assassins fell of the ledge), at least I've tried:) ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Orm wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:((Unless you saw how I tried to make Charmer a little like Red...which I probably messed up.))
((...

((When I left there was only ellipses and I couldn't help but think "What horrible thing has Camo done to Red?" Also Orm what's wrong with Red?))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Last wrote:
Orm wrote:
((...

((When I left there was only ellipses and I couldn't help but think "What horrible thing has Camo done to Red?" Also Orm what's wrong with Red?))
((I made her straight Spike ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:57 pm

((Oh no... you couldn't... you didn't. Camo why?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Last wrote:
Orm wrote:
((...

((Um... I choose not to answer that.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 pm

((You are cruel, evil, wicked person, Camo, how could you do such a thing to Red?
jk, lol Chicken ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Orm wrote:((Um... I choose not to answer that.))

((*Shrugs.* Oh well.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Last wrote:((Oh no... you couldn't... you didn't. Camo why?))
((See my sig for my response Trollestia ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:12 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
((Yeah the only thing I pay attention to in your sig are the story links, and that quote by Khan.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:15 pm

CamoBadger wrote:

((Why would I PM you?))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

((Why would I PM you?))
((...You're doing this on purpose...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:23 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((...You're doing this on purpose...))

((What? Me? never.))

((Also Shayle was nicer to the ghoul then the japonese pony with the stick.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 pm

((Just saw this, I figured I'd share
Spoiler:

And yes, Trail, fucked up, but hey she knew Trail would be easy, she is named after the Roman goddess of love for a reason...))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 pm

guarddogjr wrote:((Just saw this, I figured I'd share
Spoiler:

And yes, Trail, fucked up, but hey she knew Trail would be easy, she is named after the Roman goddess of love for a reason...))
((If every brony does this...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 pm

((What Vermin Supreme isn't on the ballot? I call shenanigans.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 pm

((How many do you think will do that Camo?))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm

((I don't know, hopefully a couple.

Not me, I'm not registered to vote, but maybe some will...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:35 pm

((Neither am I. I should probably do that, but eh, it can wait until I move.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm

((Also, I need to get to class. I'll be back in a bit))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 pm

((Well, I think when Red first met Shayle only one of them was trying to get on top of the other. Spike ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 pm

((I think you're right about that Last.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next