Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
XT Vengeance
Katarn
Aonee
CamoBadger
Tytan
Moodyman90
MrMagma
Orm
12 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:43 pm

(( That feeling when the first book you read other then those given to you by your teacher was Harry Potter. I really haven't read all that many books trying to read more these days. Though I do remember a book about a mexican 17 year old that ends with him being brutally murdered by a grape picking machine.))

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((Fun fact, actual witchcraft belief states that it is the act of casting spells through the mind. Using a wand is passing magic and spells through an object, which makes it sorcery.

I've just ruined Harry Potter for you))

(( Unless I'm mistaken, it's referred to as a "World of Witchcraft and Sorcery."

I might be wrong. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 pm

((Ah 1984. Good read. At least until the last few pages.

Not saying it was bad, far from it. Just that I hated the ending. Of course you're suppose to.
How about Fahrenheit 451 or Animal Farm?))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 pm

((I read Animal farm and took it literally. I couldn't imagine the pigs being Stalin and Lenin.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 pm

((In school I read some Lovecraft for a report which was fun. My teacher was slightly surprised I'd even heard of it, and worried that I enjoyed it so much I used another of his books for our next report.

Actually read Frankenstein when it was assigned, and now I can't stand any depictions of him in films and advertisements. Stupid hollywood messing up an amazing monster.

Wasn't a huge fan of Hamlet, or any Shakespeare for that matter.

Hated Catcher in the Rye, Tom Sawyer, and Of Mice and Men. Couldn't get into 1984 and never finished it.

Animal Farm was a great book, but I don't know if I could read it again.

Last year I went through a crime-drama phase where I read a lot of detective novels, but shifted over to supernatural horror when I discovered Dean Koontz (he totally didn't inspire me to write one of my stories Applejack ).))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 pm

((I liked Animal Farm.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 pm

(( I read frankenstein when I was going to visit my dad in the hospital. By the way anyone want to hear that story?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:51 pm

((Boxer was best pony.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:((Ah 1984. Good read. At least until the last few pages.

Not saying it was bad, far from it. Just that I hated the ending. Of course you're suppose to.
How about Fahrenheit 451 or Animal Farm?))
((Both are amazing books. Required reading in the school I went to.))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:52 pm

((Guess I'm the only one to read the Shannara series of books?

I'd like to hear that story Last.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 pm

((You know what is a good series? The Girl with he Dragon Tattoo. all three were amazing.))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Last wrote:(( I read frankenstein when I was going to visit my dad in the hospital. By the way anyone want to hear that story?))

((Sure, Last.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:((You know what is a good series? The Girl with he Dragon Tattoo. all three were amazing.))
((I never read those, but I heard they're very good. May need to add it to my...wait, I would never read them if I did that))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 pm

((I like Catcher in the Rye, of Mice and Men, was depressing as fuck. But I'd say my favorite book I read in school was Brave New World I found very interesting take on a distopian future.))

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:((You know what is a good series? The Girl with he Dragon Tattoo. all three were amazing.))
((I never read those, but I heard they're very good. May need to add it to my...wait, I would never read them if I did that))
((Just get them and read them. Put it at the top of your list. Great books.))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:56 pm

(( If you need a good laugh, read Terry Pratchet's Discworld series. Never laughed out loud at a book until the Discworld series. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 pm

((Okay going to go soon.
See you guys in a few hours.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 pm

((Anyone ever been told BB guns aren't toys?

Well me, my brother and Dad used to go squirrel hunting with them (My great grandmother loves game meat, she grew up with it. So we'd go out and get it for her every now and then.) Anyway me and my brother always would pump the guns but never fire them, not that we were doing that on purpose I just never thought about it. Anyway like most days we came back with nothing, are dad is trailing behind a bit and before I know it he had turned around and shot my dad.

Apparently the BB went between his ribs and bounced around his ribcage, he had to be airlifted to another hospital.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm

((Oh crap. That really sucks man.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:(( If you need a good laugh, read Terry Pratchet's Discworld series. Never laughed out loud at a book until the Discworld series. ))

((I still don't think soul music is that great.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 pm

((Damn, Last, that sucks.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Last wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:(( If you need a good laugh, read Terry Pratchet's Discworld series. Never laughed out loud at a book until the Discworld series. ))

((I still don't think soul music is that great.))

(( I haven't read Soul music yet.

If you don't mind ignoring the chronological order (Which isn't SUPER important for most of the discworld novels, except the first two) I'd suggest Sorcery. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:03 pm

((Umm... good shot?

Seriously though, that sucks.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((Oh crap. That really sucks man.))

((Just so you guys know he didn't die. Hell he'd get on his crutches limp down the elevator and through the lobby to get a smoke. Still he had to stay there for a couple weeks and my mom had to call an ambulance for him. He kept insisting he was fine even though his shirt was soaked through with blood.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm

((Damn Last.. my chest hurts now....))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm

((Ouch. That's...pretty crappy.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm

((My guess he doesn't hold it against you.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

((Well crap...
FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 1
Click on the image for the music, as if it isn't already playing in your head just from seeing that))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 pm

((I didn't shoot him. My brother who isn't related to him is the one who did it. The only reason I mention that is because I think that the reason he didn't want to go to the hospital was to protect him and I think that really speaks for who he is.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 pm

((
didn't someone say Cloudchaser is best pony?:
))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next