Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+6
Katarn
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Tytan
Aonee
Moodyman90
10 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 am

[Perception 8] Moodstone notices Kifa walking off and shivering.
"Th-thanks Alex, b-but I think she may need it more."
He points to Kifa.
"I-I'll be fine, honest."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 am

*takes a deep breath* Wh-When we were together with the group, back at the NCR camp...I was really trying my best, to...get to know you better...I mean, you never talked that much to us, even at New Hope...*looks aside*...You knida kept to yourself, and I really wanted you to talk with the rest of us...*takes another breath* Then, after you told us...what your father...did...to you...*pauses*...I just...*takes another deep breath*...I don't know what you're life's been like, Shayle...And far be it for me to decide, but...I just decided...that I don't want to see you hurt anymore. I don't want you to hurt anymore. *gulps* S-Someone as strong a-and as...beautiful...as you...sh-shouldn't have to have such bad things happen to them...*takes another deep breath and looks at Shayle* I promise...I'll be here for you if and whenever you need me...*smiles* Felix, too.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 am

*Slightly irritated.* I'm fine. *Curls up tighter.* Just a little cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:59 am

"Ya want me to get ya somethin'? I think I might have somethin to help."

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:59 am

[PER 7]*looks at Kifa* Are you sure you're alright?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:00 am

((Robo, your post gave me Deja vu. I could have sworn I've read it before. The Shayle one.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:02 am

Shayle smiled and nuzzled her head into Buckler's neck, hiding the wetness that had begun to glaze over her eyes. "Thank you..." she whispered, convinced that trying this 'relationship' thing would prove to be a good choice.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:02 am

((*shrug* Beats me.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 am

*Closes her eyes.* I'm just cold *Shiver.* it's no big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:04 am

"No, it is a big deal. Don't need anyone gettin' sick."She looks at Alex"Aly, did ya bring your lab coat with ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:06 am

No problem. *lays his head on Shayle's as she nuzzles into his neck, and gives another small one-legged hug*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:07 am

Yeah...but, umm...I kinda put it on Moodstone...I checked his temperature like you said, and he felt kinda warm. I figured he'd need a blanked or something. That's what my mom would do for me when I had a cold.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am

((Quick question. Lionheart would have had a pipbuck, right? Wouldn't the royal guards would have had pipbucks?))

Last edited by Tytan on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:10 am

Azure chuckles a little when she hears about Moodstone" Kifa needs it right now. Don't worry, got some medicine for Mood he'll be all better in no time."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:10 am

((Buckler always actin' so tough, but he's just a big softy.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:12 am

Okay, then. Sorry, Moodstone...*levitates labcoat off of Moodstone and trots over to Kifa to wrap it around her*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 am

((I want to have Kifa say something, but the way she would word it probably would offend Alex and Alex already doesn't like her.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 am

"Ya have some xander root and broc flower right? Mind if I see them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:14 am

Moodstone looks over to Alex.
"I'll be fine."
He gives her a small smile.
"Honest."

((Energy crash, heading out ya'll.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 am

((Good morning everypony! It's a great day. Ring a ding-ding, I hit 25 lvl Coo ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 am

((Well, happy birthday Katarn!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:17 am

((Happy birthday Katarn.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:18 am

((So...what did I miss, except Shayle x Buckler thing?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:19 am

((Happy Birthday Kat! Here's what's happened. We landed at Kazukis palace. Kazuki said we could have whatever we want, Major asked for some stuff from the armory to send home, check page 32 for his call home. And Shayle and Buckler are an item!(No, Seriously. For Real.)))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:19 am

((Just let Kifa act how Kifa would act. That's character development.))
*still levitating labcoat in midair* Yeah, hold on a second. *searches through saddlebags and levitates out some of the flowers and roots towards Azure* Here ya, go, Azzy. *turns back towards Kifa*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:20 am

((Happy Birthday, Katarn! I'll slam down some whiskey in your honor.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:21 am

((Other than that, next to nothing for group 2. Group 1 has landed on an island, found a burned village, are hiding in a cave while it rains, and are planning on some sort of vengeance.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:21 am

Azure smiles"Thank ya, Aly."She goes over to Mood, mixes the flowers and roots and gives them to Mood."Here, I promise this one tastes much better." Then she walks back over to Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:23 am

((I'm not promising, that I'd be here all night (coffee machine have been broken for a while). But as for today...I woke up at 3-20 am, saw that nothing is happening and went to bed...then ~20 minutes later we arrived at palace. Mesad :(
Heh, thanks guys. Thank you, Robo. I'm deciding either have beer and pizza with my friends tomorrow or pizza and something else.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 am

*She sniffs the air and turns towards Alex.* You're not putting that smelly coat on me.

((She's not saying the coat stinks. As a Tenpony resident I imagine Alex bathes often maybe she even uses perfume and that scent has soaked into the coat, naturally as a hunter she doesn't want that scent on her.))

Last edited by Last on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next