Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Nightfire
Katarn
RoboRed
11 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by MrMagma Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 pm

"Yup. It's just..." Risk sighs, and quickly checks his gear.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Breathing heavily, and sore in some spots from a fall or two during the training, Shayle nodded to the pony. "I feel...good," she said softly, a thin smile over her muzzle. "Anything else planned?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Azure walks over to Risk and wraps a wing around him
"What is it, Risky?"She kisses his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm

"Nah, we'll be at the proper training facility in Trotyo in a afew hours." He looks at her, tilting his head, and odd expression cross his face. After a few moments, "I haven't seen you eat since you got here, you must be starving."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Shayle shook her head slowly. "I had a can of cram after my headache went away," she said calmly. "But that was before I spent my morning jumping around and swinging swords," she told him with a smirk. "Is there any good food on this ship?"

((Inventory update: -1 Cram))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 pm

((Hey guys I know we've been down in the saferoom for a while, but could you hold out on leaving, or at least finding Red? I've got something I wanna do to try and resolve this thing. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:37 pm

((Yeah, I don't mind waiting.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

He nods, "This is the 'Great and Glorious Ship of the Empress'" He says, sardonically, and smiles, "I'm sure I can find something. Head back up to your room, and I'll bring you some food."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:42 pm

((As I see, there are much RP going on..for now. So I'm getting ready my coffee))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Shayle nodded and trotted back to her room, feeling the need to lay down for a few minutes of rest before the pony returned with food.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 pm

"Well...ah, screw it, I'll just list it out. We came here to get some money for a cure. That didn't work out so well, but we eventually got one. Then we say 'oh, maybe we can end this war', and now look at us all..." Risk shakes his head, and leans against Azure, struggling to find the right words. "I just want to go home."

((I'm cool with waiting.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Kenji pushes open her door, carrying a basket, "Shayle?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 pm

The zebra looked up from the bed where she was laying on her back, legs spread out as she tried to wait out the sudden soreness in her muscles.
Seeing the pony, she quickly pulled her legs into her body and rolled to her side. That was fast she thought to herself.
"Anything good?" she asked, not wanting to get off the surprisingly-more-comfy-than-before bed.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Returns with hooffull of branches and starts making 'beds' for everyone. She brakes thick branches and tosses them aside, while thin branches with leaves are used for 'beds'.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:02 pm

He quickly looks away from, what he found, a very beautiful way of laying down.

"Uh," He snaps himself out of it, "Yeah," He places the basket on the floor, "We've got some Lychii, Melon, Ichigo (Strawberries), Flat Bread, Rice, a Flask of Tea and..." He pulls back the cover, revealing some sort of meat, wrapped in rice, wrapped in a thin, dark green cover, "Sushi."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 pm

As she finishes with 'beds', Rogue returns to fallen trees, looking for large branches with leaves for 'roof'.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 pm

((*pounds fourth wall* STAY AWAY FROM HER, YOU RUFFIAN!!!))

*spends time organizing the branches that Rogue brought*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Shayle rolled to her hooves and trotted to the basket, looking the food over with confusion. She'd never even heard of half the things Kenji listed, let alone seen them. But at least she recognized bread, and tea. Her eyes remained glued to the tea flask; if it fixed her headache, what wonders could it do for her sore legs?
She peeled her gaze from the magic-drink-of-wonders and looked back to Kenji. "Thank you," she said with a smile before sitting down. She looked back to the flask for a moment, then looked over to the strange green rolls. "What is sushi?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, lifting one of the wraps into her hoof and staring at it.

((@ Robo: XD))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:10 pm

(( Mwahahaha! ))

"You don't have Sushi in Equestria?" He chuckles, "It's various foods - vegetables, meats, fish - and rice, wrapped in seaweed." He gestures, "Try it!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:14 pm

((Wassabi. Taste wassabi, Shayle! Without anything! Especially if there wouldn't be any milk nearby! XD
And yeah. Stay away from poor zebra or Ro and Buckler will kick your flank!))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Shayle nodded, still looking at the roll with apprehension. It smelled like food, and according to Kenji it was filled with food, but it just looked weird to her.
The mare quickly threw it in her mouth, chewing slowly as she tried to figure out the taste.
It wasn't bad at first, not the tastiest thing she'd eaten, there was just too much going on in the roll at once, but still edible. She swallowed the glob of food and looked down to the other foods. "I...I think I'll stick to bread and fruit," she told him, lifting the flask of tea to wash the strange lingering taste from her mouth.

((Mental image: Dustcloud with Rogue, Buckler, and Kenji all rolling around while Shayle stares at it with this face:
Spoiler:
))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Kenji laughs, "Eh, I guess it's aquired." He pops one into his mouth.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Shayle took a quick drink of the tea, placing the flask down again before she ended up downing the entire thing before Kenji got any, and took a piece of bread.
She ate quietly, staring at the slowly disappearing bread while she chewed.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Azure hugs Risk tightly "I know, Risky, I wanna go home too. Nothin's gone accordin' to plan since we got here and things were simpler back home."She nuzzles him."But, on the bright side. At least now we can think of all the fun things we can do once we get back home."

((Sorry about that, just got to school and the internet here can be iffy.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:31 pm

((Word of advice. If you ever want to eat sushi, start with 'Sakura' or 'Fuku Oka'. They are tasty and nothing, that you might consider, weird. Also. you Can eat wassabi even w/o anything else. It's not really spicy. And soy sauce..just salty. And don't be afraid of trying eating with sticks, it's easy to learn and, kinda, funny.))

Brings with her TK many big branches for 'roof'.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm

((Robo are you here to build 'roof'? More over, do Buckler even knows how to do it? Or Izumi wants to do it, Scyto?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:35 pm

(( Sushi is amazing, even the raw fish kind. ))

Once they're done, Kenji cleans up, "If you need anything else, just ask, alright? The only person who has higher command of me right now is the Empress." He bows.

(( I'm going to go for a few hours. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Shayle nodded and rose to her hooves. "Thank you for the food," she told him before walking back to her bed, laying down on her belly until he left so she could roll onto her back again.

((Yeah, I'm off to class as well. See ya'll in a few hours))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:39 pm

((Eh, that's fine Guard. I've got plenty of distractions.
See ya later Scyto and Camo.))

Risk chuckles quietly. "Yeah, just like the stories dad used to tell me. Not much went on back home, but...it's home, ya know? It'll be nice when we get back."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:39 pm

((I've compared once wassabi with horseradish. Wassabi made a comfortable 'hot' in my mouth..while horseradish made me cry....at least it also helped me with raining nose xD Word of advice...DON'T eat Moscow/Russian horseradish, *Illidan's voice* You are not prepared! And don't try to eat Georgia's (country, not state) one...it even stronger than Russian.

Meanwhile in Minecraft:
Spoiler:
))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next