Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Katarn
13 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 16 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:51 pm

((And I just got back from mowing the lawn myself. Coincidences...

On the other hand, I've gotta read through this powerpoint for a class before I head off to work, soo...kinda not here...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 16 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:09 pm

guarddogjr wrote:((All right that works, I guess but I'll have to retcon the times where she's talking to someone that's. Not in the room, but I can get to that later.))

((I don't think the communication was really a problem, so don't worry about it. However I think her passive ability where she's reading what's on someones mind was, So as long as mental communication isn't a normally you'd need a radio range I'm fine.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:19 pm

(( Oh, yeah, someone dreams about spiders and they start a whole conversation, I dream about Jackie Chan dying and nobody cares.

The best part was, I read about in a newspaper titled, "Jackie Chan head smashed in by chinese mafia, unable to make Rush Hour 4." ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:20 pm

((So we're talking about spiders? I'm not really afraid of spiders which is weird because my dad will sometimes tell me the story about how a Black widow put him in the hospital. Speaking of which I caught one of those a few months ago, took it into the woods and let it go. As for snakes I think we only have black snakes and copper heads, at least those are the only snakes I ever see.))

Last edited by Last on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:(( Oh, yeah, someone dreams about spiders and they start a whole conversation, I dream about Jackie Chan dying and nobody cares.))
((Spiders are a helluva lot more frightening than Jackie Chan dying.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Last wrote:Speaking of which I caught one of those a few months ago, took it into the wood and let it go.

(( *Claps* Good. Too many people just kill things because they're creepy or something.

Funny, there are Black Widow's in NL too, which makes NO sense whatsoever... ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:31 pm

RoboRed wrote:((Spiders are a helluva lot more frightening than Jackie Chan dying.))

(( I call bullshit on that. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:43 pm

((Call it if you will...

Now if Chuck Norris died, THAT would be cause for concern...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:57 pm

RoboRed wrote:((Call it if you will...

Now if Chuck Norris died, THAT would be cause for concern...))

((Have you been hanging out in the Guild Wars equivalent of the Barrens?))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:01 pm

((Like this? Well...I guess Kryta kinda counts...edge of the Maguuma jungle and all that, expanding over it every day, warding off Centaurs from the villiages...

Why?))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 pm

((Well back when I was playing WOW the Barrens chat was nothing but Chuck Norris jokes.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 pm

((Oh...yeah, I wouldn't understand anything like that. I know Chuck Norris jokes, but I've never played WoW.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:09 pm

((Okay, so comms to certain range. and reel back on the passive field, got it. Any other ideas? I don't really know whats good for a telepathic character since the one I based Azure on has OP telepathy, as in ,Azrael, has a range of ~1 mile in any direction, and where Azure can only hear/see thoughts and memories that the person is currently thinking of. Azrael, can go through every memory that someone has. Azure does however have certain people she can't read, like Ghouls and Machines/Cyberponies.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:30 pm

As Shayle walks back along the route, she comes across two large unicorns, dressed in simple black robes coming the other way. They stop and draw their swords.

"Who goes there?" Says one, in perfect Equestrian.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:33 pm

((That's pretty much it Guard I think with those limits it will be much more acceptable. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but Azure as she is right now would be the only person anyone would ever need to go to when they wanted to know about someone else. For instance Red was the one who had suspicions that Shayle would do something like that which was just wasted energy because Azure knew. I mean there isn't even any doubt that's what Shayle did because Azure knows with 100% certainty there isn't even room to question it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:38 pm

((Don't worry about it, Last you're not. Like I said the only limit I've been going off of was Azrael, (she's also who I named the SMG after and based Artemis's appearance off of) and I figured as long as I stayed under her level of telepathy. I was fine, so I didn't really think too much about it. So, I actually like the ideas since it helps me keep her from not being a Mary sue.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:41 pm

((Off to work. Catch you guys later.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Current Quests:

((I think that's everything. If anyone has anything to add go right ahead.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:57 pm

((Looks good to me.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 pm

((I think so, Last. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:13 pm

((That looks about right so far.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 pm

((Hiya guys. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:16 pm

((Hey Aon.))

((Looks like I've avoided the taint bath.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:18 pm

((Cough.. *pushes Last in*))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:19 pm

((Omnomnom...))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:20 pm

((*Hangs onto the edge.* It's not even taint anymore.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:20 pm

((*Makes the platform drop* Aw come on, it's fine in here!))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:26 pm

((*Swims to the surface and spits.* Ughh some got in my mouth. *Sudden realization that Aon and Guard are now one With the taint.* ....Oh god.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 pm

((I think someone might have to ask the minister pony why Kazuki hasn't joined us yet.))

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:34 pm

((Alright, I'm here.
@Camo: Yeah, that sounds like a nightmare straight from a horror movie. Also sounds like a Facehugger Scene from the Alien Franchise.

I'm also surprised that the conversation didn't turn towards everybody telling about the worst nightmare they've ever had. The worst one I had wasn't actually scary, it was actually pretty sad. I dreamed that we were just dealing with the loss of my mom. The worst part was that I had it on a weekend where she was away.
I've also had some pretty weird reoccurring nightmares where I'm being stalked by Raptors and/or a T-Rex, but to be fair, I think everybody had those after watching Jurassic Park for the first time.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next