Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+5
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
9 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 25 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:37 pm

I do not want to do this either, sister.
*Yells* 私の人々!私に!

*Kazuki's own imperial guards rush into the room, the minister with them, as those outside prepare to fight*
*Quitely to the minister* Minister, see that my friends are safe.
*Bows* Very well, your majesty.
*To the group* Come, follow me. *Begins to lead them through the hallways*

*Draws her own blade* I do not want to do this either, sister, but while I will not wage war, I will defend myself and my own people!
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 25 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Tempted to pull her pistols.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:38 pm

((So...we're now the cause of a civil war in the middle of a war with the NCR? Damn we got some skill))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 pm

"Don't be foolish, Kazuki, come peacefully and no one has to get hurt." She frowns, "Your... 'guests' will even be allowed to live."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:40 pm

((Wow, now all we need is death himself to show up and I think we'll have just as much bad luck as S1's group.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:40 pm

(( ... don't spoil it, Guard. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Neon holds Felix close to him, "Stay close to me." He follows after the minister.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Run! *follows Minister*

*sticks closely to Buckler*

Last edited by RoboRed on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 pm

((Just think of Kazuki kind of like the wild card option. Mainly defending, never really attacking. ))
You are already being the fool, sister. You have been warned of the power of whom you are going up against, and yet you still choose to go headlong into a battle neither side seems to want. *Gets a pleading look in her eyes* Please, don't send this nation to die like the old world did. Japony sat out of the Equestrian's war for a reason.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Azure follows the minister
R-risky, s-stay close okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:44 pm

*Keeps Red close as they follow the minister* Damnit...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Shayle looked back and forth between the two groups, torn over what to do. On the one hoof, her own family was fleeing before things fell into killing along with the ponies who agreed to help them. On the other was a group that obviously had the strength and will to fight the war which had brought them all to Japony in the first place, and to strike down the ones who betrayed them.

And somewhere in the middle was herself. She wanted to end this war, to go home and never have to deal with anything like this again; she longed for the boring old days on the tower with nothing to worry about. And she wanted to make up for killing that farmer, a completely innocent pony who she had struck down without any thought.

She stood by, waiting to see what happened before deciding to run or fight.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Don't worry, I will. Risk stays close to Azure and follows the minister.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Notices, that Shayle not following them. "Shayle, what are you doing? Get here!"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Kasai raises her Katana into the air, and bright glowing red runes spread across it. A flash of light, and she is instead holding a sort of spear ((See avatar)). She points it at Kazuki. "I may be wrong, I may not be. What I do know is that I will do anything to protect my home, and my family." She snarls, "Even against itself."

She turns her head to look at Shayle. Her piercing black eyes bore into hers, "And I respect those who do the same. Tell your friends, Zebra, that if they really want this War to end, they must fight in it."

With that, she turns, leaping into the air and shouting,

"私はここに来る!"

The room dissolves into chaos as everypony charges at eachother.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 pm

*Keeps her eyes straight forward every now and then flicking her tail against Sak's armor to make sure she was still there.* Did the captain leave yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm

(( What is she supposed to do, anyways? Watch as the NCR burns their way through village to village until they get to the capital? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm

(( He left last night. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:53 pm

((Thanks, but Red still doesn't know that.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Azure looks at Red
"Hey left with the medicine last night, after the batch for the town got made. He should be half way home by now."

Last edited by guarddogjr on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm

((She could send group (which she don't trust though) to stop destroying one of the village...now when I'm thinking about it...maybe it was not a good idea))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Yea, I think he left last night... Which means I could'nt've sent the letter anyway, damn...
*Continues to lead the group through the hallways, before stopping at a wall, and, after checking to see that they were alone, opening a trapdoor* Quickly! In here!
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:56 pm

The captain will let your parents know you're ok. *Nudges Sak's flank.* You first.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 pm

*looks back* Shayle! Hurry! We don't have much time!
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

The room fell into chaos, and Shayle retreated, galloping after the ones who had already left. She didn't know what to do, even less now than before.
Kasai was right, in a way. They did need to fight, they couldn't just sit around and hope the NCR would stop. They wouldn't and Shayle knew that after what they had done.
But she didn't know if she could stand behind a pony who just attacked their own sister...their family...after preaching about fighting to protect them with their lives...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

((Arg...dinnertime. bbl)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

*Runs with the group*
Damnit, this is exactly why weapons and troops stay out of the negotiation rooms.

((Sorry for missing my moment, I went out for supper.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Running besides Shayle. "What were you thinking? Did you had a deathwish?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Azure goes through the trap door
"Come on, y'all we don't have much time. We can figure out what we're gonna do once we're somewhat safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Yea, what my sis says! *Stays back to hurry everyone down*
*Hurries down through the trap door, waiting for Red and the others to catch up*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next