Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Need opinions from other people

Go down

Do you believe Fluttershy's decision to make me an admin was right?

13% 13% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
53% 53% 
[ 8 ]
20% 20% 
[ 3 ]
13% 13% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 15

Need opinions from other people

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:51 am

Do you believe Fluttershy's decision to make me an admin was right?

Be honest, I will really like to know I feel that some don't really like or support it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by RoboRed on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:25 am

Eh...who knows. You kinda popped out of nowhere from my point of view, to be honest. But hey, maybe Fluttershy sees something in you.

Ya' know, I was about your age when I first became a forum admin. (/ifeeloldnow)

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

avatar
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 13859
Brohoof! : 717
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 29
Location : Nebraska

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Ketchup on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

Not to try to sound mean, but you could work on your punctuation a bit, and maybe use complete spellings. But, you seem to be productive and useful to the forum, so I wouldn't say it was a mistake.
I've never been an admin anywhere, but it is a pretty rare opportunity.
avatar
Ketchup
The Condiment

Posts : 4897
Brohoof! : 114
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 20
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

I had experience with 2 other forums as admin so im not new to being admin

a little different however.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:55 am

ketchup504 wrote:Not to try to sound mean, but you could work on your punctuation a bit, and maybe use complete spellings. But, you seem to be productive and useful to the forum, so I wouldn't say it was a mistake.
I've never been an admin anywhere, but it is a pretty rare opportunity.

That's funny b/c I do use punctuation most time a lot especially now when I'm looking for a community college to take Chemistry courses over summer. I use complete spelling unless on laptop (which I spilled some juice on). Aside from that I will try to work on all that. (sorry if I do fragment sentences sometimes)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Ketchup on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 am

Nightfire wrote:
That's funny b/c I do use punctuation most time a lot especially now when I'm looking for a community college to take Chemistry courses over summer. I use complete spelling unless on laptop (which I spilled some juice on). Aside from that I will try to work on all that. (sorry if I do fragment sentences sometimes)
This is what I mean. There are a few missing connective words, and no commas. But, if the keys don't work, I can't really blame you.
And why would you be looking to take a chemistry course over the summer?
avatar
Ketchup
The Condiment

Posts : 4897
Brohoof! : 114
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 20
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:04 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
Nightfire wrote:
That's funny b/c I do use punctuation most time a lot especially now when I'm looking for a community college to take Chemistry courses over summer. I use complete spelling unless on laptop (which I spilled some juice on). Aside from that I will try to work on all that. (sorry if I do fragment sentences sometimes)
This is what I mean. There are a few missing connective words, and no commas. But, if the keys don't work, I can't really blame you.
And why would you be looking to take a chemistry course over the summer?

It's something I been studying for a job, mostly nuclear and electro chemistry.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Ketchup on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Nightfire wrote:
It's something I been studying for a job, mostly nuclear and electro chemistry.
And what job would you apply for anytime soon that you could apply chemistry to? It seems odd to me that someone who is 14 would want to go to college for anything.
avatar
Ketchup
The Condiment

Posts : 4897
Brohoof! : 114
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 20
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
Nightfire wrote:
It's something I been studying for a job, mostly nuclear and electro chemistry.
And what job would you apply for anytime soon that you could apply chemistry to? It seems odd to me that someone who is 14 would want to go to college for anything.

A lot of BAD things have happened in my life....and chemistry has been helping me get my mind off them so I like it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Meleagridis on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 pm

When you showed up in the Horizons thread you got right to work trying to improve the whole forum-going experience. If you earnestly want to make the place better then I see no reason why you won't make a fine administrator.
avatar
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Posts : 866
Brohoof! : 134
Join date : 2012-05-09
Location : Location, Location

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by XT Vengeance on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

I say maybe, because I am not quite sure about you Bubbles. I still Haven't know you for all that long.
avatar
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Posts : 6531
Brohoof! : 40
Join date : 2012-02-22

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Need opinions from other people

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum