Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OOC/Help/Other Things] Dark Heresy

+3
Silver Flash
Sky Cloud
Linguz
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[OOC/Help/Other Things] Dark Heresy - Page 3 Empty Re: [OOC/Help/Other Things] Dark Heresy

Post by WalrusM3 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Should worry then, the warhammer worlds flexible in that respect. Although they all share Imperimum technology, there's all sorts of different levels they have. From seemingly modern day technology, to your classic sci-fi worlds. There are also such things as small towns as well in the millions of Imperimum planets due to how they vary, especially in Feudal planets were technology can range down to prehistoric levels.
WalrusM3
WalrusM3
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

[OOC/Help/Other Things] Dark Heresy - Page 3 Empty Re: [OOC/Help/Other Things] Dark Heresy

Post by Linguz Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Yea, and I could have the setting be at a feudal world. The problem there is their weapons would be sufficiently weaker, no? Honestly, I might do it anyway and see how things go.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by WalrusM3 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Take it this way, the entire Imperimum are regathered human colonies and have all been re-introduced to their roots. Given Imperimum weapons, taught their common knowledge and above all learnt how to worship the Emperor. A feudal world can have just swords and wouldn't be that weak (Look in the armoury for swords and that) and at the sametime, it's easily fixed by giving them all lasguns and grenades anyways because that's just something the Imperimum has given them, so that they can learn how to use it and then collect those who use it best to be brought into their military (Including Space marines).
WalrusM3
WalrusM3
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Alright. You have no idea how helpful you're being seeing as I know so little.

I'm thinking since you'd just be gathered, Malfure's gonna send you to do something simple. It makes sense, seeing as the group is new and whatnot. Maybe have that lead to something bigger.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WalrusM3 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:40 pm

No probs, been a warhammer addict for about over 10yrs, be surprised of the amount of geek knowledge I have on the warhammer world.
WalrusM3
WalrusM3
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Flash Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:16 am

I figured where our conversation split. I was talking about the date system while you were still focused on the date itself.
Silver Flash
Silver Flash
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name: O'Shaserra
Species: T'au

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:51 am

Seems I won't be able to do this. I want to get to know DH more and do a few more things before DMing DH. Sorry about that.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Flash Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Are you postponing or ending it?
Silver Flash
Silver Flash
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Postponing indefinitely.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Flash Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 pm

:(
Silver Flash
Silver Flash
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Flash Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:25 pm

well thats too bad. me and shadow might be starting a group at the school anyways
Silver Flash
Silver Flash
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WalrusM3 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Well why are you postponing it?
WalrusM3
WalrusM3
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Basically, I'm in a D&D game that's play by post, which is eating up a lot of my time. I really don't have all that much time to plan for DH. And a constant worry that I had: I didn't think I knew enough about DH and how it's played, which is true. If someone with more experience wants to take over, though. That's fine.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3