Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clonk! an underrated German game!

Go down

Clonk! an underrated German game! Empty Clonk! an underrated German game!

Post by Spitfire Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 pm

http://www.clonk.de/cr.php?lng=en

Clonk is a older German game, still in development, in the form of Open Clonk. the last full release was Clonk Rage, not free, but Awesome (PM me for a key, I checked with developers, it's ok as long as you don't go playing online with anyone but me and maybe each other). Endeavor (link in the lower left) is free. anything before Planet is not in English, for warning.

Anyway, it's a mining, building, fighting game, play'd 2d like if you were in an ant farm. you control one or more "Clonks" as you complete the goals of the map, ranging form mining all the gold, to killing all the other clonks, to simply surviving as long as you can. The game does not sport the best of combat systems, but it quite fun for a 2d game like this. for me at times there is nothing I love more then seeing my clonk slug it out with my brothers over some gold.

The game's most robust point is its packs, most all originally made by players and many later picked up by developers. some packs include: Western, knights, mars, magic, alchemy, hazard (sci-fi shooting), modern combat (there is a cool one that plays like battlefield 2), and MANY others.

So, any questions? this will be the first of my new thing I'm starting of a game a week, each weekend I'll introduce people to a new game via skype/teamveiwer/something else (IDK yet).
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down