Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riddle Game

4 posters

Go down

Riddle Game Empty Riddle Game

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 am

I've enjoyed this on other forums I am a member of, and now I'm bringing it here!

Basically, post a riddle and the others will solve and give an answer until someone gets it right or nobody can get it within a few days or we all give up.

To start us off, I'll put up one by Einstein, which I have been working at for 30 minutes and have made absolutely no progress on.

***NOTE: When he made this, Einstein stated that 98% of the world cannot solve this riddle, and I'm starting to believe that because I'm getting a headache from trying to figure it out***
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Riddle Game Empty Re: Riddle Game

Post by Spitfire Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:40 am

Oh, shoot, I used to do these for fun. give me some time on teh weekend, with my head NOT throbbing or tired like usual, and I'll try it then
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:16 pm

the german in the green house owns the fish..... so new riddle then?

sign and counter sign

Two spies want to get in an enemy's military base.In order to get in they have to give the correct countersign to the guard at the gate after he gives them the sign. So they wait hidden nearby the gate so that they will overhear the countersign from another soldier.

One soldier comes and the guard gives the sign: "6".The soldier answers "3".The guard lets him pass. Another soldier comes.The guard says "12" and the soldier gives the answer "6".The guard lets him pass. So, the first spy goes at the gate and the guard asks says "10".The spy, sure that he knew the answer as he was, says "5". Immediately, the guard shoots him dead.

Then the other spy, who saw that the other spy was killed when he gave the countersign, had now understood what the right answer would be, whatever the guard's sign was.So, he walks to the gate and the guard says "8".The spy gives the correct answer and the guard lets him in. What was the answer that the spy gave?
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: dark infinti
Sex: male
Species: pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by logmanxyz Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 am

i am going to say that the spy said "1"

thought process
Spoiler:

i am not good with creating riddles so who ever wants to can put one up (i mean if thats ok with everyone else)
logmanxyz
logmanxyz
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: zaps
Sex: male
Species: unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 am

Discord wrote:the german in the green house owns the fish..... so new riddle then?

sign and counter sign

Two spies want to get in an enemy's military base.In order to get in they have to give the correct countersign to the guard at the gate after he gives them the sign. So they wait hidden nearby the gate so that they will overhear the countersign from another soldier.

One soldier comes and the guard gives the sign: "6".The soldier answers "3".The guard lets him pass. Another soldier comes.The guard says "12" and the soldier gives the answer "6".The guard lets him pass. So, the first spy goes at the gate and the guard asks says "10".The spy, sure that he knew the answer as he was, says "5". Immediately, the guard shoots him dead.

Then the other spy, who saw that the other spy was killed when he gave the countersign, had now understood what the right answer would be, whatever the guard's sign was.So, he walks to the gate and the guard says "8".The spy gives the correct answer and the guard lets him in. What was the answer that the spy gave?
Spy's response was 5.
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down