Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot

+2
CamoBadger
Linguz
6 posters

Go down

The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot Empty The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot

Post by Linguz Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:47 am

The Plot and Such:
Spoiler:

How the RP will work:
Spoiler:

The Character Sheet:
Spoiler:

My characters:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Linguz on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot Empty Re: The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot

Post by CamoBadger Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:51 am

Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot Empty Re: The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot

Post by Octavia Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Name: Silent Melody
Species: Unicorn
Personality: Confident, Smart
Strengths: The bending of sound. Great with almost any instrument and her magic to bend sound waves to her will, but prefers her violin over her voice and her voice over everything else. Cutie Mark is a C Clef.
Weaknesses: Not physically strong.
Description: Dark Navy Blue coat with a lighter Navy Blue for her mane and tail which are both nicely kept and clean.
Other: Tends to be soft (duh) rather than loud, but her powers allow her almost complete manipulation of sound.

Name: He has no name - he goes by whatever he has in his hoof/telekinetic grip (he's a wee bit insane.)
Species: Unicorn
Personality: Playful, Excited, Crazy
Strengths: The combination and manipulation of technology and mechanics with magic. Tends to scavenge what seems like junk and put it together with bubblegum and magic into what looks like junk, but is some sort of magic machine. Cutie Mark of a giant paperclip.
Weaknesses: Normal physical strength, but isn't smart with other things besides his own magical concoctions. He can't build a machine just out of magic or just out of mechanics/electronics, it must be combined. Activation of these machines sucks magic an strength. Besides basic levitation, the only way for him to conduct his magic is through machines.
Description: IDK yet, I'll think about it while I'm at my Christmas party today.
Other: He is a bit crazy, and his weapon and machine of choice is his magic Toaster.

I will be providing a picture of them, either via my sketches (Doubt I'll find the time today) or by the pony creator thingy-magig. I can't play today, but I'll be on tomorrow.

Last edited by Octavia on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Arvena
Species: Nord

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:17 pm

The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot Mariobump
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Name: Dusk

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Serious, generally appears emotionless, but extremely sensitive to things he cares about, eg. loved ones. He cherishes those who he becomes close to, and puts his comrades before himself. He has a slight sense of self-loathing.

Strengths: Stealthy, quick, and clever, Dusk is the ideal assassin. When he flies, the flapping of his wings make nary a sound, and his agility allows for quick and easy getaways. He has eluded many a bounty on his head because he has never been caught, or at least nobody has lived long enough to capture him fully. His ideal weapons are his custom dagger, various poisons, and generally anything that can be used to kill silently and effectively. Aside from his efficiency in killing, his stealth makes him ideal for information retrieval. He is an adept artist; visually, and lingually.

Weaknesses: Dusk tends to avoid open conflict on wide battlefields. He is an assassin, but not a warrior. Although he can easily escape most traps and pick cage locks with ease, he finds it very difficult to fight multiple targets in enclosed areas.

Description: Dark grey coat with a black mane, long in front short in back, usually covering at least one of his eyes, and a relatively short black tail. Cutie mark is a black quill. He carries his equipment, as well as his art and literary supplies in a dark brown satchel going around his neck and under his right wing.

Other: Tends to isolate himself from others if a conversation doesn't particularly catch his attention.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Name:Sky Cloud
Species:Pegasus
Personality:Loves to have fun. Acts before thinking most of the time. A very nice pony, tries to do the right thing.
Strengths:Cutie Mark is a tornado representing her reckless nature. A skilled fighter in Hoof-to-Hoof combat.
Weaknesses:Can hardly fly. Resckless nature gets her into trouble alot of times.
Description: The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot Sky_cl13
Other: Will fight if she has to.
(is it ok that i use my OC?)
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:20 am

[sarcasm](No. Because I'm not using mine, right?)[/sarcasm]

(Of course you can. I am myself.)
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:48 am

Name:Ferrous Oxide
Species:Earth Pony
Personality:Jovial, Erratic at times, Will try to talk over himself, Means well
Strengths: Intelligent and able to think of uses for things that aren't the intended purpose.
Weaknesses: Clumsy, Lacking in physical strength, a bit of a pack rat.
Description: The Chaos of Equestria - Character Creation and Plot Profile_picture_by_ferrousoxidemolecule-d4jxgl0
Other: His cutie mark is an alchemical symbol for rust, symbolizing that just because something is considered of little to no use (rusty and broken), a way can be found to utilize it in ways that it wasn't originally intended.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 am

(I'll kick this off the day I return.)
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:08 am

I knew that bump was put to good use!
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Octavia wrote:I knew that bump was put to good use!

It was! And it made me laugh a bit Chicken
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 pm

not trying to be impatient but i this ever gonna kick off?
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:54 pm

HA - It's not just me who wants to kick this off!
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Because of a sitting Lyra, this thread is the character creation. A new thread will be put.

Last edited by Linguz on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Sky walked through the woods looking for a certain campsite. She noticed the familiar light of a fire towards the right. Sky was hoping that she wouldnt need to spend anymore time here in this forest, and that this was the correct place.
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down