Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Craterfist
Aonee
Harmony Ltd.
Penby
iLateralGX
Kattlarv
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
CamoBadger
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
RoboRed
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
StoneSlinger88
Moodyman90
OneMoreDaySK
Ironmonger
Scienza
24 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:33 am

RoboRed wrote:The real Batman.

Crowing Moment of Heartwarming.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:30 am

@swicked
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:07 am

At werk, can't see pictures, but judging from the fact that it's an imgur link, I'm guessing it's the most recent picture in the popular section.

Harley's Holiday. Final answer.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:30 am

@SK
If you're talking about Harley kissing Batsy, then yes.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 am

Thought so. I always liked episodes that contrast the view that villains always do evil things 24/7. Like Poker Night in B:TAS. It's even more enjoyable fer me when villains do things like actually befriend and hang out with friends of the heroes, just for the sake of being friends and not having ulterior motives.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:59 am

I'm pretty tired of seeing that image set at this point. Feel like I see it every few days on tumblr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 am

How about the episode of JLU that was centered around The Flash and his Rouge gallery? Batman and I want to say the guys name was Orion(I can't keep up with everybody and everything) went along and near the end of the episode Flash goes to this bar where he knew he'd find The Trickster. Orion, who's purpose of the episode was to be the Batman of the episode and being all serious, was going to beat the crap out of Trickster to get information before Batman stopped him and let Flash do his thing.

Flash walked up, sat down next to the Trickster, talked to him a bit, like how the Trickster is off his meds again and he knows that bad and asked what the others are doing. As they left Flash tells him to go to the clinic and turn himself is, to which The Trickster raises his glass and in a cheerful tone replies, "Caught me again Flash!"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:29 am

Hilariously enough Moody, there's an acutal link to that clip you're talking about in the Batman Imgur link inside a comment chain.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:57 am

assorted lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:17 am

I wonder if he gave that boat a stern look afterwards.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:25 am

IT BEGINS:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:28 am

Ironmonger wrote:I wonder if he gave that boat a stern look afterwards.

Goddammit Iron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:30 am

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I wonder if he gave that boat a stern look afterwards.

Goddammit Iron.

I feel like this should be the name of a TV show on Adult Swim.

@Scienza

That cat is snuggle worthy.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:33 am

RoboRed wrote:The real Batman.
Sometimes I forget he actually does have a heart and understands that most of his villains have mental conditions.
Sometimes I forget that Harley is manipulated to no end and occasionally feels bad.

Sometimes I feel...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:35 am

Reason I like Weird Al
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:
@Camo: (raptors) Am I missing something? (I get the jurasic part ref in the end but?)
It's that plus a play on the "Covergirl" line of makeup stuff.
Ok. Never seen that covergirl though tbh.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Hilariously enough Moody, there's an acutal link to that clip you're talking about in the Batman Imgur link inside a comment chain.
Damn right there was. Cause that whole episode was to show just why the Flash was a member of the team besides his super speed.

There's also the time Batman stayed beside Ace, who's powers became reality warping,as she died.

The DC animated universe was the best version of DC.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:51 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 4 530987__safe_fluttershy_meme_snowflake_rainbow+falls_spoiler-colon-s04e10_bulk+biceps_coffee_replacement+meme_avatar
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:55 pm

That was out of left field but worth a chuckle.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:03 pm

The future is again very soon: Scientists Create Prosthetic Hand That Can Feel
We're living in a cyberpunk world where the cyberware hasn't caught up with fiction yet...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:09 pm

All we need is some computing company aquiring assets for robotization to start developing true A.I. and we'll have a robot apocalypse.
Ain't Google doing somethin' like that?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:15 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:All we need is some computing company aquiring assets for robotization to start developing true A.I. and we'll have a robot apocalypse.
Microsoft is in on some research into it.
Last I heard, they're expecting every house to have a full-blown AI run robot by 2050. Not that I believe that, because according to the 80's I was supposed to have a hoverboard right now. Fucking scientists.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:17 pm

I feel better than I have in a while. I just finished clearing a two-car driveway of solid ice, some of which was 4 inches thick in some places. On the downside, I accidentally nicked myself with the rusty steel shovel, and I didn't realize that it had broken the skin until I got back in the house.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:17 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:All we need is some computing company acquiring assets for robotization to start developing true A.I. and we'll have a robot apocalypse.
Well it's supposedly true that Google can't figure out how reverse image search works anymore...and that they recently bought an robotics/AI firm...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I feel better than I have in a while. I just finished clearing a two-car driveway of solid ice, some of which was 4 inches thick in some places. On the downside, I accidentally nicked myself with the rusty steel shovel, and I didn't realize that it had broken the skin until I got back in the house.
Rub some dirt in it, take a knee, drink water.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:20 pm

It's not like people nowadays create expectations for future products that are way out of the designers' capabilities.

Wonder how much the mortality rate would increase by if hoverboards were readily accessible and unregulated.

Also, what's BRRTS?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:25 pm

Pretty much this
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 4 221842__safe_animated_gun_original+species_artist-colon-jessy_plane+ponies_gatling+gun_a-dash-10+thunderbolt+ii_gau-dash-8

Yes, it's a plane pony thingy.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:29 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I feel better than I have in a while. I just finished clearing a two-car driveway of solid ice, some of which was 4 inches thick in some places. On the downside, I accidentally nicked myself with the rusty steel shovel, and I didn't realize that it had broken the skin until I got back in the house.
Rub some dirt in it, take a knee, drink water.

I cleaned it off with some rubbing alcohol the moment that I noticed I was bleeding, and now I got an ice-pack on it. Still, the wound was worth it. Working outside made me feel fanfuckingtastic.

@Katarn

Plane and simple.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Does BRRT involve using a rolling R?

Hmm, there seems to be a trend of either anthropomorphising things into Anime girls or ponyfiying things. I seemed to have missed that.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:38 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:It's not like people nowadays create expectations for future products that are way out of the designers' capabilities.

Wonder how much the mortality rate would increase by if hoverboards were readily accessible and unregulated.

Also, what's BRRTS?
BRRRRRRT is the sound an A-10's cannon makes when it's killing whatever it's pointed at.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next