Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Craterfist
Aonee
Harmony Ltd.
Penby
iLateralGX
Kattlarv
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
CamoBadger
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
RoboRed
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
StoneSlinger88
Moodyman90
OneMoreDaySK
Ironmonger
Scienza
24 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Well, usually when it's sunny in winter - it only gets colder, while with clouds opposite :)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Heh, meanwhile my location is overcast, with a bit of rain at a niceĀ 2 Celsius.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:56 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 543646__safe_solo_fluttershy_humanized_flutterbat_artist-colon-yusutina_bloodrayne
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Meanwhile in Slovenia. A bit of cold rain.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:57 pm

@Valikdu
Blood Shy? o.O
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Katarn wrote:Meanwhile in Slovenia. A bit of cold rain.
Hue
Huehue

Suck your sausage fuckers.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:31 pm

swicked wrote:Eh, I love the cold. Love it.
I just hate snow and ice since the plowing around here sucks, my car is forward drive and I never go for winter tires.
I typically end up having to go for gravel sideroads in this weather.
Where do you live anyway Swicked?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Fellow winter person, Swicked?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:00 pm

And meanwhile in Georgia we're having a heatwave with temperatures reaching the high 70s to low 80s. And by next week we'll be back to 60s and lower.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:00 pm

I never thought about this kind of pun.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 pm

And it comes to full circle.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 533888__safe_solo_fanfic_cloud+kicker_mass+effect_commander+shepard_the+life+and+times+of+a+winning+pony_femshep
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Lol:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:just got a stress test Beta key for the new elderscrolls online game

i've fangasam

I have 6% downloaded

its now at 74%

Scyto Harmony wrote:Rum, you know you're under NDA, right?

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Wait, what exactly aren't we 'spossed to talk about? Things I mentioned are basic in Elder Scrolls.

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Beta E-mail wrote:Remember that the contents of this test are confidential and that to participate, you must accept our Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). You are not permitted to share anything from the test, including screenshots, details, or videos.

I know I am under NDA, but I can say that I am participating in the beta.

It doesn't specifically mention whether or not you can say you're in it - but I just like to be cautious with "anything from the test".

Not to worry, not sharing anything else with yall other than "awesome" or "awesome"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 pm

swicked wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
swicked wrote:Hey, Robored? Valikdu? Anyone else who's been reading the Winningverse Lunar Rebellion and Rise of the Phoenix Empress fics? Could you possibly share your thoughts on it in this thread:

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t1146p30-the-true-story-of-shadow-kicker

You don't have to address what Hinds and I have been talking about, but I've been enjoying the fics and would like to hear the thoughts of some other PHCCers.
I have nothing to share. I just don't read into stories like that the way you guys do.
Meh, anything would do... something you liked in them, why one of the characters was particularly great in your eyes, a part of the story that was a bit more difficult to accept than the rest... but kay. Just thought I'd ask.

Hinds agrees with me too much. I like to craft compelling arguments, but I prefer to be disagreed with over approved of. It makes me feel like intentionally crafting flawed arguments just to see how much I can get away with.
I need a debate club...
Sorry.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:02 pm

swicked wrote:
Hinds agrees with me too much. I like to craft compelling arguments, but I prefer to be disagreed with over approved of. It makes me feel like intentionally crafting flawed arguments just to see how much I can get away with.
I need a debate club...
You're wrong and you should feel wrong. I know not of what we speak, only that you are wrong.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:11 pm

oh its done downloading
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Ironlulz:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironlulz:
"But I'm not quite sure if my penis works...Games-Workshop never really touched on that subject..."
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:23 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironlulz:
"But I'm not quite sure if my penis works...Games-Workshop never really touched on that subject..."
I've recently started working my way through some of the fluff for WH40K. I'm pretty sure at some point I read that Spehs Mahreens don't have sexual hormones or sex drives. (Except angry marines. They'll fuck your mother to prove a point.)
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Scienza wrote:
swicked wrote:
I need a debate club...
You're wrong and you should feel wrong. I know not of what we speak, only that you are wrong.
:D
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Tytan wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironlulz:
I've recently started working my way through some of the fluff for WH40K. I'm pretty sure at some point I read that Spehs Mahreens don't have sexual hormones or sex drives. (Except angry marines. They'll fuck your mother to prove a point.)
I've heard all kinds of theories (mostly fanon) that it's everything from not having a sex drive, to it being suppressed either voluntarily or through all the constant training and rites. Don't recall any explicit canon (and even then with GW's 'everything's canon and at the same time not' policy it's loose at best) on the subject unless it's buried in some book or is extremely new.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:50 pm

camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:29 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Tytan wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironlulz:
I've heard all kinds of theories (mostly fanon) that it's everything from not having a sex drive, to it being suppressed either voluntarily or through all the constant training and rites. Don't recall any explicit canon (and even then with GW's 'everything's canon and at the same time not' policy it's loose at best) on the subject unless it's buried in some book or is extremely new.
Hey.

Everyone knows that mareehns spend 'quality time' with the Sisters on occasion to keep the genes in the family.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:40 pm

Tytan wrote:
Valikdu wrote:Out of the blue, there's a new TV series made by Ron D. Moore.
Yep! And it's totally not insane-creepypasta-nightmarefeul! [/lying]

Holy shit.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:51 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Tytan wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironlulz:
Hey.

Everyone knows that mareehns spend 'quality time' with the Sisters on occasion to keep the genes in the family.
Excellent point.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Tytan wrote:

Holy shit.
Where do you think I got the term?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:04 pm

Good old TV Tropes haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Tytan wrote:
Valikdu wrote:
Tytan wrote:

Holy shit.

I meant that I've actually started with Helix just now. And... yeah. There's a lot of it there.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Tytan wrote:
Valikdu wrote:
Tytan wrote:

Holy shit.

I meant that I've actually started with Helix just now. And... yeah. There's a lot of it there.
I watched two episodes. I'm done. Nopenopenope. If that show were a person I'd tell it to get its shit and get out, then I'd call the cops because I'm pretty sure he's a serial killer.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Geeze, is it really that bad? Guess the only way to know is to watch it myself than.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next