Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm

very camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm

@Robo

Yeah, I'm fine. Walked past Independence Square few times, nothing more. Though legally I can't participate(due to been government worker), tbh, I mostly just lazy to go there. Was there back in 2004.

Thanks for worrying about me though, that's sweet =P If there will be any update, I'll post it, if I can.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Glad to know that you're alright, Katarn.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:33 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 945
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:02 pm

trixie figure:

I can safely suggest, that even if it using 1-3-6 low power led lights, it will burn your USB hub in some time..in worst case - whole south bridge.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Solution: use one of those fancy wall outlet USB plugs.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Boot to the head never get's old, though I like this one more

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Lastbait: http://aelioszero.deviantart.com/art/Failed-Escape-416833502
Scytobait: http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-Sketches-4-417740841
Tytanbait: http://idrawweeklypony.tumblr.com/image/68953430037
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Glad to know you're ok Katarn. Stay safe.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:28 pm

So, anybody interested in a copy of DisHonored GotY Edition?

I got it on sale for as a gift for somebody and some stuff has come up so does anybody here want it?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:So, anybody interested in a copy of DisHonored GotY Edition?

I got it on sale for as a gift for somebody and some stuff has come up so does anybody here want it?
Sure, heard it's a great game! Plus I never turn down free stuff! Twilight Sparkle 
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Thanks for the game Moody, damn, with all the free games I've been getting from you guys I gotta figure out a way to give back...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:39 pm

No problem. Just hope nobody expects me to do that for everybody.

Though if I keep this stuff up I'm going to end up as the Element of Generosity.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Since we're giving things, anyone want a copy of Garry's Mod, I guess?

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Hey Iron I just saw you wished me a happy birthday a few days ago, thanks for that.  It really does mean a lot, especially from random strangers on the internet, who aren't just saying it to say it.

Also I finally got around to watching the Season 4 premiere, instantly reminded of why I love this show.  I'm not sure what the fandoms general consensus is because I've been steadfastly avoiding spoilers, but I thought that it was great.  

Oh well off to a hot date dinner with a friend wish me luck ^.^
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:54 pm

gift idea for Iron:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Since we're giving things, anyone want a copy of Garry's Mod, I guess?
I already have it.  Playing prop hunt on garry's mod is awesome cause the best tactic is to follow the seeker just outside his vision constantly taunting them.  It drives people crazy and makes them scream profanities like no tomorrow.

It's even funnier when you get the infinite taunt and you're right under their feet.  That was soo funny that I actually won I had to take a few minutes to stop laughing before going back into the game.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:10 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 Tumblr_mx9s0xiK5z1qfpfczo1_400

Yup, this is a thing.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Just started reading Asylum today.

This is the fic I've been waiting to read since I first got into FiM.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Yup, this is a thing.
What's funny in the large scale is that there's actually people out there that learn most of what they know about asian countries through anime and manga then think it's a accurate representation of eastern culture and then save up thousands of dollars trying to move there.

Somewhere someone actually thinks that anime is accurate of japan.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 pm

cb5 wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Yup, this is a thing.
What's funny in the large scale is that there's actually people out there that learn most of what they know about asian countries through anime and manga then think it's a accurate representation of eastern culture and then save up thousands of dollars trying to move there.

Somewhere someone actually thinks that anime is accurate of japan.
Old men turning into children is very accurate. Clearly you're not kawaii enough to know that.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:17 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 1466135_10151838189149150_1611892432_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:37 am

Here's a program on the potential effects of nuclear warfare that I was linked earlier today.

Last edited by O. Hinds on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:13 am

Been finally watching Attack on Titan (or... Eotena Onslaught?). Two things: one, the intro's the first anime intro I don't skip. It's actually pretty good. Yes, I know anime's supposed to have great intros, but I honestly can't stand most of the ones I've seen. Mallcore and awkwardly translated lyrics, no thank you. Two: WHY DID THEY GET RID OF THE GOOD INTRO AND PUT IN A BAD ONE? WHO DOES THAT? GAWD. Time to start skipping the intro again. They could have kept the old song, at least, it was goddamn iconic. You don't change something like that.

Anyway, it's pretty good (like I have to tell most of you guys that, lol). The quality of the subtitles seems to determine a lot of how good a given scene is, since it relies heavily on genuine expressions of extreme emotions and, well... let's just say some translations are a bit hammy. It also drags a bit around the episode 12 mark. Lastly, I'm hoping the writers understand the currents of fascism injected into a lot of the show - I think they do, to their credit, but what with the translations and all, it's hard to say for sure how much of the Hitler-channeling is being played straight, if any. =P Still, it avoids so much of the stuff that irritates me about a lot of anime, and its art is very enjoyable, especially the designs of the titans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:41 am

Tytan wrote:
gift idea for Iron:
I could see myself wearing one of those while talking in an exaggerated Norwegian accent in one of my Let's Plays.

"Okay, mister monster, here's how this works. We have to insult each other as poetically as possible without resorting to vi-"

>Monster charges.

"Son of the beeyitch! Son of Celestia! The game, you lost it!"

>Cherokee warcry.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:27 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 MhJQL

P.S.

Irrelevant. I'm drunk after celebrating The day of Statistic. btw..I'm working in Statistics service of Ukraine :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:38 am

That's quite a hairy situation, there.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:59 am

Spoiler:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:04 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Spoiler:
That made me grin.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next