Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Derpmind
Aonee
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
cb5
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Stringtheory
Katarn
iLateralGX
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
CamoBadger
23 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:26 pm

I bet you didn't know that several of the ciphers decrypted from hl1 talk about a group of scientists trying to create a backup plan in case of a resonance cascade and their meeting sites being compromised. You know how they launch the rocket in half life 2 to close the fissure? Apparentely you know how several of the scientists talk about how they tried to warn of a resonance cascade? The failsafes in case of a resonance cascade were compromised. What that means is Dr. Breen is a larger asshole than we thought cause there were plans for in case of a resonance cascade and "someone" stopped it.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:29 pm

This isn't a contest of who knows the most obscure lore, but for what it's worth, I did know that.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:Do you have links for that? I'm a big lover of HL lore and I didn't know about that.

... And thanks to this conversation, I'm going to spend another sleepless night on all the Wiki's, looking up stuffs.
Shepard's weapon, the Spore Launcher, is the infant form of the Shock Trooper. Both Shepard and Shock Troopers use Shock Roaches
So you are correct. The only thing sexier then your voice is your knowledge of parasites.
Oh, and they can vomit grenades periodically and teleport more-or-less at will.

People talk about how, if they could, they'd become ponies and move to Equestria. I'd become a fuckin' Shock Trooper if I could, man. Four arms, teleporting, super-strength, grenade vomit and lightning-parasites. They fuckin' win Evolution forever.

Also, I'm the one with the rather high-pitched scratchy voice. You're think of Iron for the deep, sexy one.
Yeah, but one eye. What kind of pussy doesn't have a back-up?

Nah, your voice is cute.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Mister Frost wrote:This isn't a contest of who knows the most obscure lore, but for what it's worth, I did know that.
Oh okay. That raises the question of how big of a asshole is dr. breen? Did he know all of that was going to happen and did he intentionally cause the resonance cascade? If so then he's the biggest asshole in video game history.

Last edited by cb5 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Valikdu wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
This is the moment when you realize you've seen it before:

-princess hooks up with royal guard-
I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
Odd. It's like you're referencing something, but I recall no works featuring such a line
Your thoughts betray you, Frost. Your feelings for these works are strong. Especially for the one with the SAAAAAND!
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:35 pm

RoboRed wrote:*is completely and utterly apathetic towards the whole "Half Life 3" situation*
Apathy is death.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:37 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Mjolni10
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Mjolwh10

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Valikdu wrote:
RoboRed wrote:*is completely and utterly apathetic towards the whole "Half Life 3" situation*
Apathy is death.
Guess I'm so dead I'm a zombie, then. I tend to have a lot of apathy.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:Yeah, but one eye. What kind of pussy doesn't have a back-up?

Nah, your voice is cute.
They sacrifice some field-of-vision for sharpness and clarity of sight, yes. A common trait among predators. Also, they're amphibious, or at least are as larvae. Considering the biological nature of their....everything.... combined with their lack of armor, it can be safely assumed that they have a healing factor or can at least heal their eye functionally.

I actually don't really like my voice. I sound like a child.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:but when it comes to scifi/fantasy scenarios in which it's impossible to think that some non-human creature isn't just as (if not more) clever as humans, that no longer stands
That's xenophilia, though, not bestiality. A lot of people seem to get those confused, for some reason.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:Yeah, but one eye. What kind of pussy doesn't have a back-up?

Nah, your voice is cute.
They sacrifice some field-of-vision for sharpness and clarity of sight, yes. A common trait among predators. Also, they're amphibious, or at least are as larvae. Considering the biological nature of their....everything.... combined with their lack of armor, it can be safely assumed that they have a healing factor or can at least heal their eye functionally.

What you really need is a pet Mr. Friendly.

NOBODY would fuck with you if that was leashed outside your house.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Nah, your voice is cute.

What you really need is a pet Mr. Friendly.

NOBODY would fuck with you if that was leashed outside your house.
Ah, yes, the old "rape 'em to death" monster. I don't know why it was cut from the game, but I do know that it smacks strongly of H.R. Geiger's work.

Personally, if I had to pick an alien to befriend rather than become, it'd be a Vort. Have philosophical debates one moment; shoot lightning from their hands the next. They're like the bastard lovechild of Shock Troopers and Yoda.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Personally, if I had to pick an alien to befriend rather than become, it'd be a Vort. Have philosophical debates one moment; shoot lightning from their hands the next. They're like the bastard lovechild of Shock Troopers and Yoda.
Yup, Vortigaunts are pretty baller. If anything just because they appear to be just really, really nice.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:09 am

camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:14 am

Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:15 am

Misfortune of others is fun!

especially if it involves incendiary ammunition:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 am

This is the first time I've recolored somthing into clock in months:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:21 am

Tytan wrote:
I'm not even going to lie that the original is my wallpaper.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:21 am

Tytan wrote:
How did I know this would happen?

Of course, you've still failed until you recolor the gif.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:22 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Tytan wrote:
How did I know this would happen?

Of course, you've still failed until you recolor the gif.
...maybe.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:22 am

Wow.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:22 am

Tytan! Recolor whole video! :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:24 am

Katarn wrote:Tytan! Recolor whole video! :D
NO
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:26 am

Why? It's only about 24 frames per second :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:45 am

It does have a sock.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 am

Well, I finally got around to watching the first episode of Attack on Titan. Well, the first few minutes of said episode. The action was over-the-top and schizophrenic, the dialogue was wooden, and nothing stood out at all about the characters, except that they, in true Anime fashion, start flipping their shit at the drop of a hat. Maybe I'll go back to it when I'm in the mood for bullshit, but for now, Edgar Stevenson must rid the Wasteland of the foes of Odin.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:53 am

@swicked You complain to much.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:57 am

let's pretend, that shadow falls on sock and we see it as we see it in picture.

Anyway, good work, Tytan. I'm looking forward to your next (re)coloring...and really looking forward at pictures, that you'll draw yourself.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 am

swicked wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 13842710
Awwwwww yeah.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:21 am

Again, I'm not one to buy into hype or rumors, but I found This for more jazz about half-life 3.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next