Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
TalixZero
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
iLateralGX
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Tytan
Derpmind
Ironmonger
Kippershy
Katarn
CamoBadger
Frost
RoboRed
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
23 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:21 am

Kattlarv wrote:@Harmony: Ah, Siden, still hoping they will manage to improve and develop some in anatomy.

@Swiced: Resemblance is not needed, because pony genetics xD
I kind of like Siden's cartoony style, cause I've seen some people go choo choo right into the uncanny valley.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 am

Meanwhile...

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:34 am

Oh, Russia...where would the rest of the world be without your crazy antics?Spike 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 am

ironlulz/randomness:
selfbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:40 am

RoboRed wrote:
ironlulz/randomness:
That honestly seems like something I would come up with.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:23 am

Mister Frost wrote:Val, this might interest you, It's the manual for how to be Russian.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Rainbow_dash_laughing
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 am

For the life of me, I could not help but replace These two agents with Robo and Camo every time their names were dropped.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 am

swicked wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Anyway, behold the cutest couple : http://31.media.tumblr.com/7f20787582052e4d9be15d51399ae629/tumblr_mp5hcgSar21s75jmuo1_1280.png

By Siden
...why not just friends?
I could link you to the picture where they are being more than friends, if you want. Spike 
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:49 am

Kattlarv wrote:@Harmony: Ah, Siden, still hoping they will manage to improve and develop some in anatomy.
Which area of anatomy are you referring to here ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 am

cb5 wrote:

I kind of like Siden's cartoony style, cause I've seen some people go choo choo right into the uncanny valley.
It's quite neat, but it was a main referral to their more 18+ content xP
Going with they sorta "learned" from Atryl, whom has a very divided and one sided style.

@Harmony: (Siden) /\. (but overall, it's mainly their female one. As if they just stick with their current, what Atryl does, I'd be a bit disappointed that they just got stuck there.)

@Swicked: I hate it too. But mainly in how it's performed. And how it deteriorated over the years to fit the norm.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:26 am

swicked wrote:I need to stop reading "nice guys (tm)" stuff.
It's creeping me out worse than scp ever could.
Lol.

It should, yeah. At least with SCP you can find comfort in telling yourself it's fictional.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:30 am

http://manboobz.com/2012/02/08/theamazingatheists-misogynist-meltdown/

And one more asswipe on the shitlist.

People like that I swear. Giving a bad rep' to atheists at large.

Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 am

Men's Rights Activists

It's a thing apparently

Damn...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:51 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:http://manboobz.com/2012/02/08/theamazingatheists-misogynist-meltdown/

And one more asswipe on the shitlist.

People like that I swear. Giving a bad rep' to atheists at large.

Wait, that chick's username is ICumWhenIKillMen?

Challenge Accepted, bitch! My powers of disappointing women live on even in death!
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 am

frostbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 am

Mister Frost wrote:
Wait, that chick's username is ICumWhenIKillMen?

Challenge Accepted, bitch! My powers of disappointing women live on even in death!
This is the most awkward laugh I've had in a long time.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:08 am

RoboRed wrote:
frostbait:
How appropriate, considering I fucking hate strawberries, too.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 am

...I am rather unsettled...:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 am

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Now what would be better is if it made you sit through the classic dail-up noise every time you try to open up a browser.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 am

swicked wrote:I need to stop reading "nice guys (tm)" stuff.
It's creeping me out worse than scp ever could.
Oh they can be funny if you know where to look.  It's funny whenever someone makes a "I'm a nice guy" post on facebook or such and then follow up with a post going "why am I still single?"
Kattlarv wrote:
cb5 wrote:

It's quite neat, but it was a main referral to their more 18+ content xP
Going with they sorta "learned" from Atryl, whom has a very divided and one sided style.

@Harmony: (Siden) /\. (but overall, it's mainly their female one. As if they just stick with their current, what Atryl does, I'd be a bit disappointed that they just got stuck there.)

@Swicked: I hate it too. But mainly in how it's performed. And how it deteriorated over the years to fit the norm.
Ah I see what you mean; I have to agree there about Siden's 18+ content.

Also #$@#$#@$ I so want to play kerbal space program, but I use ubuntu and in order to install my video driver I have to go into ctrl alt f1 and it just takes me to a blank screen.  I may be used to ubuntu by now, but this is too difficult for me to fix.  Damnit Jim, I'm a advertising designer, not a programmer.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:28 am

I have no words.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 am

@ Swicked : Agreement here.

But you know, it's kind of funny that these people are so accustomed to things being in favor of men, that when they stumble upon the few cases when it's women who are favored, they completely lose their shit. It's... inspiring.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:57 am

*Clicks random page*
*Gets SCP-297*
WHELP, I'm done here.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:@ Swicked : Agreement here.

But you know, it's kind of funny that these people are so accustomed to things being in favor of men, that when they stumble upon the few cases when it's women who are favored, they completely lose their shit. It's... inspiring.
Well society is slowly becoming a matriachy, at least in the usa. The reason is simple, if it's legal to pay women less money with minimum wage then of course companies are going to try and be cheap and hire more and more women.

Irony: When a idiot government makes it legal to pay women less causes companies to hire women more resulting in more power for women.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 pm

swickedbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 pm

cb5 wrote:

Well society is slowly becoming a matriachy, at least in the usa.  The reason is simple, if it's legal to pay women less money with minimum wage then of course companies are going to try and be cheap and hire more and more women.

Irony: When a idiot government makes it legal to pay women less causes companies to hire women more resulting in more power for women.
I'm not sure I follow your line of thought here... How exactly is the US turning into a matriarchy ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:30 pm

RoboRed wrote:
...I am rather unsettled...:
TIME PARADOX
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
cb5 wrote:

Well society is slowly becoming a matriachy, at least in the usa.  The reason is simple, if it's legal to pay women less money with minimum wage then of course companies are going to try and be cheap and hire more and more women.

I'm not sure I follow your line of thought here... How exactly is the US turning into a matriarchy ?
It's not. It's slowly but surely on its way to de facto equality rather than merely de jure equality, but women aren't really favored in the workplace.

Although, as many can attest, at least around here, there are workplaces that, in their attempts to keep their workforce "diverse", will be less likely to hire Caucasians or males than they will minorities or females, even if an applicant in the former categories is a fair degree more qualified.

As tempting as it is to say "White males have had it made since this country was founded. You're complaining now because you aren't favored?", we have to keep things in perspective--the current generation of white people never enslaved anyone. The current generation of black people was never enslaved. Punishment or favoritism in response to crimes or injustices of one's ancestors is bad. and wrong. and bad.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:52 pm

ironlulz/randomness:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 pm

EXPLERIOD( ҉ )
It's like a period that's exploding( ҉ )
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next