Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
TalixZero
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
iLateralGX
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Tytan
Derpmind
Ironmonger
Kippershy
Katarn
CamoBadger
Frost
RoboRed
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
23 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:57 am

Le Gasp! Blasphemy!

Though admittedly 682 is over hyped.

And I have to agree with that swicked. My feels man, my feels. How did I ever miss that one.

I don't think I've actually got through all of them so I don't know if there's any one I dislike that's popular.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 am

I love that stairwell, no matter how much reading all the logs and stuff scare me shitless.

Also, I don't really like 1171. Kinda stupid IMO.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 am

I always thought that 682, while definitely interesting and cool, belongs more in a different medium. Everything else at the foundation requires tons of unconventional containment and thought, dealing with creepy, horrifying things that make you commit atrocities to contain. 682......you shoot it a lot, and it adapts. Great film monster, great comic book monster, great book monster. Not a great horror monster.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:02 am

Oh, crap, now I need to find one.

Anybody else love the teddy bear that goes berserk if anybody knows it exists?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:04 am

CamoBadger wrote:I love that stairwell, no matter how much reading all the logs and stuff scare me shitless.

Also, I don't really like 1171. Kinda stupid IMO.
I don't like 1171, but the interviews made me chuckle
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:04 am

swicked wrote:Additionally, one that actually caused some emotional reaction from me, was http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-348
Argh. I feel something in my chest, like something's started beating again.

Damn you, happy soup. Damn you.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:06 am

Worst SCP on the site. Whoever made it should die.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:08 am

I still have 895 open. I keep checking in and I can't tell what's going on.

Obviously there's the normal neutral image, then the bloody GET OUT written everywhere one, but is that is? I want to say I've seen a pool of blood on the ground once or twice but it's like "neutral, black outbloodblackout, neutral"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:09 am

Mister Frost wrote:Worst SCP on the site. Whoever made it should die.
I'm confused as to how that's not in the negatives...

Also, best SCP ever.
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:09 am

Moodyman90 wrote:I still have 895 open. I keep checking in and I can't tell what's going on.

Obviously there's the normal neutral image, then the bloody GET OUT written everywhere one, but is that is? I want to say I've seen a pool of blood on the ground once or twice but it's like "neutral, black outbloodblackout, neutral"
I've seen a head lying on the folding chair and a hole in the middle of the intersection

Can't remember any aside from that though
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:12 am

swicked wrote:I'm trying to find the one about the lights that project onto a white surface the story of a woman that falls into depression and drinking before being violently raped by these great horned men. I remember it was particularly freaky because the men, unlike the women, could sense those watching them and during the final month of the macabre sixth month (or so) play, the lights wouldn't even stay on, but the anyone in the room would have horrible things done to them for the entire span.

I remember it was all the more freaky because they had a picture of what the men looked like... somehow.
SCP-205
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:13 am

I'm quite a fan of this one, as well.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:16 am

I got one guys. Apparently if you're logged in when reading this one something is suppose to be different. I don't know if there's another picture, if the image moves, or something like that.

Who wants to test it out?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:17 am

Moodyman90 wrote:I got one guys. Apparently if you're logged in when reading this one something is suppose to be different. I don't know if there's another picture, if the image moves, or something like that.

Yeah, something changes alright
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:27 am

If you access it from the main list you also have to go through a memetic warning page
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 110

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 210
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:29 am

Ahahahaha, that's actually pretty good.

So, any love for SCP-507?

Poor guy goes through hell and they just can't help him.

And then there's that one report when there was two of him...
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:32 am

Ah yes, the one with The Smiling Man   :I

Have some Cowbell.
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 am

And, just in case we forget that the Foundation really are bastards, a 507 from another universe comes in handy for finding that he still shifts even when vivisected.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 am

Then that one time he went into the dimension of fluffy kittens and came back covered in an SCP bacteria.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 am

Just discovered this one.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 am

Moodyman90 wrote:I got one guys. Apparently if you're logged in when reading this one something is suppose to be different. I don't know if there's another picture, if the image moves, or something like that.

FUUUUUCK THAT
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:45 am

Forgot to throw out Cargo Ship when I was listing the non-Euclideans
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:48 am

Hehe. Our robot overlords are apparently incompetent at such basic tasks as wringing necks and murdering the innocent.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 am

Also, I have a theory.

Someone in the past ran a human through 914, the machine that disassembles or improves things, on the "Very Fine" setting.

The result was 682.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 am

They've done that at least once and the result was a lot of "DATA EXPUNGED!" but no connection to that and 682 is made.

Though 914 does seem to have a very unhealthy attraction to 682.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:03 am

Mister Frost wrote:Just discovered this one.
Bahaha, there's a tale about it too!

Challenge Accepted!
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:04 am

My point exactly. There always appears to be a different result. For all we know, someone ran a human on the "Fine" setting twice (Mentioned as having a greater effect than Very Fine, even) and the result was an unkillable, hateful monster. Of Doom.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:06 am

I liked the unstoppable gun they made with it... Do you think they can kill 682 with it?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 am

The fact that there was just a loud bang outside , I'm guessing a dead limb from the tree outside hitting the tin roof cause of wind, and now I'm hearing noises in my room after reading SCP's all night makes me not want to go to bed even though it's after 2 AM now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:11 am

Tytan wrote:I liked the unstoppable gun they made with it... Do you think they can kill 682 with it?
I severely doubt it. 
Remember the guy who's dreams all came true no matter how rediculous they were? And he dreamed that 682 was a little kitty? And 682 killed him and 6 soldiers as a kitten before turning back into monster-croc 1 hour later?

Or the Deal Maker, who said their was nobody on earth who could give enough to kill 682 without destroying the entire planet at the same time.

The only thing that might be able to is that rabbit that can eat itself, but 682 ran away from it before it could do anything.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next