Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
Moodyman90
Orm
Katarn
Aonee
Ironmonger
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
13 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Fffffffff...then why did the motherfucker work on the preview? I PREVIEWED THE DAMN THING TO MAKE SURE IT WOULD WORK BEFORE POSTING, DAMNIT!!! skhgakjghlskfghk

*sigh* It's funnyjunk...what else did I expect? Scootaloo
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 pm

tytanbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Camobait(?):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 pm

That is amazing. Just awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Camobait(?):

I HAD ALMOST GONE A DAY WITHOUT FEELS.

QUEST FAILED.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:21 pm

I concur. That is nothing short of awesome.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Camobait(?):
Feels are had.

Fun fact:Pokemon being used in wars was mentioned in the Green and Red version remakes by one of the gym leaders.

Who is the artist?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Um let me see if I can find the artist, it was just a reblog I saw on Tumblr.

Edit

Here you go, found the source

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Camobait(?):
Eh, don't really care for pokemon.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:35 pm

But you like doggies.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 pm

And medics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Holy crap, I actually managed to draw something!:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 pm

That's pretty good Ty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Last wrote:That's pretty good Ty.
I'm a little sad now though, because I know I won't be able to draw anything for a while.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Why not Ty?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Because sometimes I'm good at things. Sometimes I can draw. Sometimes I an sing a bit. Sometimes I can do other stuff. It's completely random when I can do it...

On reflection that sounds insane.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 pm

It's alright Ty, I think that's how most people work. I throw away a ton of sketches that just aren't any good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:05 pm

This is so awesome.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 pm

The one thing that took me out of it was the guy standing on the mutant. All the other poses seemed life like to me except that one, that one looked like a guy that jump around too much in halo and landed on an enemy's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:41 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 7250_539794632749705_1441563574_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Well, I successfully broke Metro Last Light again.

Cause:
- Tried to climb a ladder and knock someone out at the same time. Ended up stealing his filter and all his ammo while he was still staring at me and apparently breaking the game at the same time.

Pros:
- Can't take any damage.
- Don't need to waste ammo on enemies because they can't hurt me anyways. Besides, my guns are permanently put away because I'm apparently stuck in ladder climbing mode, luckily I don't need them.
- Suddenly game is much easier, which is good cuz I'm on Hardcore Ranger mode.

Cons:
- Can't turn on my NVG's.
- Can't look at my compass or use my lighter.
- I'm stuck on the surface for 2 more missions with 1 minute left on my gas-mask filter and I can't fuckin' change it.

End Result:
Finished a mission easily cuz I could run through without worrying about getting shot. But karma instantly cut my balls off by ensuring I will never survive. Screw you too bitch.

Sidenote: This is the 2nd time I've broken the game like this, except last time it was because I tried to blow out a lamp and stab someone at the same time.
Camo: Game Breaker.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:06 pm

While I've never completely broken the game by my actions in Last Light, I once witnessed a Nazi's shins sink into his knees and begin levitating, which was really friggin' funny.
There's also a staircase you can jump off of and land on an invisible platform. That's when I learned that metro actually does have falling damage.

Both were on my pacifist run, and the first time the game worked very well.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:53 pm

So I had a wonderful dream. I was Lug Nut, (Not the fallout one. As far as I'm concerned that one doesn't exist anymore) an I was riding through the streets of Manehattan on a strange motorcycle built for ponies. Then out of nowhere a carriage pulled out in front of me an there wasn't enough time to react. I slammed into it, and flew off my bike.

The next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed and in terrible, terrible pain with most of my body wrapped up in bandages. I could barely see tell, but I think there was a doctor outside the room having a talk with Ice Crystal. I heard a muffled cry and hen the door opened. She followed the doctor in. I didn't even hear what he had to say. I could already tell that the news was terrible from how much Cryssy was crying.

Then I woke up, and that is the story as to why I have been depressed all day.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Spoiler:

Like this?

Also I've been meaning to ask is lugnut a part of the ice crystal stories? I always thought those two being together was a non canon thing. Once again I never read the story myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Well, they aren't quite together yet, but Camo has it planned out. Believe it or not it started out as a joke. Then Camo and I realized that is was actually a rather good idea.

Also, you should rectify that. Camo is a great author.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:10 pm

So it's not finished? You guys say it's awesome but at the same time I don't want to invest in a story that the author has lost interest in continuing.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Last wrote:So it's not finished? You guys say it's awesome but at the same time I don't want to invest in a story that the author has lost interest in continuing.
Cold Night's Dream isn't finished. But that is the sequel. Cold as Ice has been done for a long time. And Camo just recently started getting back into it. So it should be getting updates soon. Hopefully.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:51 pm

I think this might be XT bait:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Nope.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Hmm thought you liked RD and that phrase. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next