Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Frost
Orm
MrMagma
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
14 posters

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ketchup Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Camo doesn't have shipping goggles, he has a shipping magnifying glass that can also be used to fry things.

And did the whole heat situation just blow over?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Tytan wrote:Clock was kinda just about to do that to herself. If the mare hadn't taken him, she was going to do awful things to that Vampony.
Oh, I know. I was oh so very tempted to say "fuck my plan" and let her do what she wished with him.

Would have been glorious.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Ketchup wrote:Camo doesn't have shipping goggles, he has a shipping magnifying glass that can also be used to fry things.

That was just me fuckin' with you guys. If I actually instituted that I would probably lose my damn mind and start modifying the site's color palette.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Tytan wrote:Clock was kinda just about to do that to herself. If the mare hadn't taken him, she was going to do awful things to that Vampony.
Oh, I know. I was oh so very tempted to say "fuck my plan" and let her do what she wished with him.

You actually thought my plan was actually worse than what you had planned?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Consequence =! Punishment

I'm having severe difficulty believing this.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:04 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ketchup wrote:Camo doesn't have shipping goggles, he has a shipping magnifying glass that can also be used to fry things.

That was just me fuckin' with you guys. If I actually instituted that I would probably lose my damn mind and start modifying the site's color palette.

But... That's exactly what happened! Like, everyone went into heat anyways!

YOU RUSTLED MY JIMMIES FOR NOTHING!?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Tytan wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

You actually thought my plan was actually worse than what you had planned?
Somewhat. But probably because you would actually describe what she did. Nobody wants to read my description of the mare skinning and flaying that vampony alive while using hydra to regrow what she cut off and hitting him with adrenaline to keep him awake with an IV from a blood bag making sure he didn't bleed out until she had enough food to store for the winter Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

But... That's exactly what happened! Like, everyone went into heat anyways!

YOU RUSTLED MY JIMMIES FOR NOTHING!?
Great, you tell us this after giving a perfectly logical argument for why it should be included because you're sick of things like that simply being handwaved.
Ughh.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:12 pm

I'm the supreme troll of this forum. None shall oppose my rule.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm

And Redacted because I realised you weren't talking to me. Sorry Ketchup.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Hurray, I found a solution for my hand (which is starting to hurt again).
A bag, ice, and lots of tape.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:24 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Somewhat. But probably because you would actually describe what she did. Nobody wants to read my description of the mare skinning and flaying that vampony alive while using hydra to regrow what she cut off and hitting him with adrenaline to keep him awake with an IV from a blood bag making sure he didn't bleed out until she had enough food to store for the winter Spike
You're being modest Camo. That's a lot more creative than what Clock was going to do.

She was going to drag him out into an empty stretch of wasteland, a long ways away from any trails, and have Viktor pin him to the ground. Before he could say anything Viktor would break one of his legs. She would have put one of her hooves on his chest and asked him what he knew. Depending on what he said she'd have stepped on his throat to shut him up as Viktor breaks another leg. It would have gone on like that until either she got the information she wanted or he ran out of extremities.

When she was done breaking things she was going to fix him... kind of. She was going to incorrectly set the breaks and force a healing potion down his throat, at least partially healing his breaks. True to her word, if he still gave her nothing, she would have then instructed Viktor to howl, calling every Hellhound in earshot to dinner. Then she would've had back to town to report what she found.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Nobody wants to read my description of the mare skinning and flaying that vampony alive while using hydra to regrow what she cut off and hitting him with adrenaline to keep him awake with an IV from a blood bag making sure he didn't bleed out until she had enough food to store for the winter Spike

I suggest that exact thing happens to someone in All That Remains. The story isn't dark enough yet.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Tytan wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Somewhat. But probably because you would actually describe what she did. Nobody wants to read my description of the mare skinning and flaying that vampony alive while using hydra to regrow what she cut off and hitting him with adrenaline to keep him awake with an IV from a blood bag making sure he didn't bleed out until she had enough food to store for the winter Spike
You're being modest Camo. That's a lot more creative than what Clock was going to do.

She was going to drag him out into an empty stretch of wasteland, a long ways away from any trails, and have Viktor pin him to the ground. Before he could say anything Viktor would break one of his legs. She would have put one of her hooves on his chest and asked him what he knew. Depending on what he said she'd have stepped on his throat to shut him up as Viktor breaks another leg. It would have gone on like that until either she got the information she wanted or he ran out of extremities.

When she was done breaking things she was going to fix him... kind of. She was going to incorrectly set the breaks and force a healing potion down his throat, at least partially healing his breaks. True to her word, if he still gave her nothing, she would have then instructed Viktor to howl, calling every Hellhound in earshot to dinner. Then she would've had back to town to report what she found.

Doesn't that go against Viktor's sense of honor or whatever?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Nobody wants to read my description of the mare skinning and flaying that vampony alive while using hydra to regrow what she cut off and hitting him with adrenaline to keep him awake with an IV from a blood bag making sure he didn't bleed out until she had enough food to store for the winter Spike

I suggest that exact thing happens to someone in All That Remains. The story isn't dark enough yet.
But that would require someone psychotic or fucked up enough to do that showing up and capturing someone...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Last wrote:Doesn't that go against Viktor's sense of honor or whatever?

Nope. Viktor trusts Clocks judgment when it comes to matters of ethics.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 pm

So killing that slaver that couldn't fight back was wrong to him, but this isn't?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:33 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Best Pony Rarity wrote:

But that would require someone psychotic or fucked up enough to do that showing up and capturing someone...
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 197098__safe_lyra_do-it-filly_50df8d78a4c72de77e00003f.png
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Last wrote:So killing that slaver that couldn't fight back was wrong to him, but this isn't?
The slaver was detained and on his way to be taken prisoner by our mysterious benefactor. No one was about to take the Vampony, besides the mayor, so the duty became his to administer justice. And Viktor trusts Clock to decide what was just punishment.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 197098__safe_lyra_do-it-filly_50df8d78a4c72de77e00003f.png
But there's nobody in my story crazy enough to do that!

No protagonists that is... Luna
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 pm

CamoBadger wrote:I'm the supreme troll of this forum. None shall oppose my rule.
Right...
How are we supposed to play a game that you host when we can't be sure that you aren't just messing with us?
Worst part is, this is making me sick to my stomach.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:38 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Best Pony Rarity wrote:FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 197098__safe_lyra_do-it-filly_50df8d78a4c72de77e00003f.png
But there's nobody in my story crazy enough to do that!

No protagonists that is... Luna

Oh no, I mean have it HAPPEn to a protagonist. Although without them dying at the end. I want to see how you write that from the victim's point of view. Preferably Shayle.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Ketchup wrote:Right...
How are we supposed to play a game that you host when we can't be sure that you aren't just messing with us?
Everything I actually do in the game is serious, and a lot of the things I tell you actually are true. But sometimes I just like to create paranoia or joke around with people.
I meant for the heat thing to be a joke, but people must have forgotten my stance on sex for the sake of sex in stories and RP. It was a very dedicated joke that probably went too far, but I was actually trying to joke. Sorry for the mix up, I'm bad at funnies.
Best Pony Rarity wrote:
Oh no, I mean have it HAPPEn to a protagonist. Although without them dying at the end. I want to see how you write that from the victim's point of view. Preferably Shayle.
Even I couldn't do that to her. I've done so much shit to that poor girl and still have more to do that if I did this it would just be excessive.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:44 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Everything I actually do in the game is serious, and a lot of the things I tell you actually are true. But sometimes I just like to create paranoia or joke around with people.
I meant for the heat thing to be a joke, but people must have forgotten my stance on sex for the sake of sex in stories and RP. It was a very dedicated joke that probably went too far, but I was actually trying to joke. Sorry for the mix up, I'm bad at funnies.
Best Pony Rarity wrote:
Even I couldn't do that to her. I've done so much shit to that poor girl and still have more to do that if I did this it would just be excessive.

How have you turned your editor into more of a sick bastard then yourself?

And Camo, It's you, nothing is excessive.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Best Pony Rarity wrote:

How have you turned your editor into more of a sick bastard then yourself?

And Camo, It's you, nothing is excessive.

Yeah, I have to disagree with you there. I think if he wrote that he'd be writing a SAW style torture porn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Last wrote:Yeah, I have to disagree with you there. I think if he wrote that he'd be writing a SAW style torture porn.

Sounds like Camo to me.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Well if that's Camo's goal with 'All That Remains' that's fine. Just not something I'm personally interested in reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:52 pm

It really isn't... I actually am trying to write a real story, I just have a rather dark view of what the Wasteland would be like... guess I've fucked that up.

I should go.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Last wrote:Well if that's Camo's goal with 'All That Remains' that's fine. Just not something I'm personally interested in reading.

No, No, of course that's not his plan. I don't want to throw him under the bus, he said he's not planning that it means he's not planning that.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:54 pm

CamoBadger wrote:It really isn't... I actually am trying to write a real story, I just have a rather dark view of what the Wasteland would be like... guess I've fucked that up.

I should go.

Hey, you have the perfect combination of both darkness and real-story-ness! Ignore everything I said, I'm just fucked in the head.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next