Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Orm
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
9 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 27 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:01 pm

"Okay, I'll gonna go down and..."

"...talk to that guard."

Jayne looked at Novae, quite surprised.

"You'll go and talk. For what we know Martini and Lotus were nice to us. So maybe just ask one or both of them come out and talk. And if you both haven't figure out, they might be involved in all this stealing thing."

"You..can not be serious about this 'talk' thing'..."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 27 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:03 pm

"If you don't think your mercenary charms will work, Jayne, I could go."
He says with a sigh.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:04 pm

"Oh shut up!"

"We can always run or fight..let's try civil approach...for once." Novae suggested.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:06 pm

"We don't even know who or what is in there. For all we know, they could just be resting there."
He says with a shrug.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Sighs. "Alright, alright. I'll talk. But if anything goes wrong - you two get the hell away from here, I can take care for myself."

With this Jayne flew down and landed far from guard and then casually walked towards him.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:10 pm

The guard turned to Jayne and stopped pacing. "What?" she rasped from behind her welding mask.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 pm

"Hey there, mate. Look, I've been sent after two lovely mares, who just trotted inside. And by 'sent after' I mean to talk. So, if you don't mind, could you call one or both of them?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:21 pm

"How do you expect me to do that? Yell inside and hope they hear me wherever they are?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 pm

"Well, despite that I want say 'yes', I doubt such good guard as you alternatively would let me in. But you can call someone else to call them."

"I do want it go as civil as possible."

Last edited by Katarn on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:29 pm

"Why wouldn't I let you in? As long as you don't shoot anyone I could care less," the guard explained. "Do you want to go in?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 pm

"Well, yes. But mind if I'll ask you...what exactly are you guarding here?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 pm

"Underworld, what else would it be?" she rasped and shook her head.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 pm

"...wait...The Underworld? I thought it were...well in other part of Manehattan." He blinked few times. "So...um...take care and I wish you no incidents happen on your shift." Jayne walked inside, looking around for twins.
[Perception 7-2=5]
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Jayne doesn't see the twins anywhere, but he does see ghouls everywhere. Most are armed, but they aren't violent or angry. Most look at him when he first walks into the tunnel, but they all look away and continue with their business after that.
The end of the tunnel is a massive room that is filled with shops of all kinds and even more ghouls.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 pm

"Looks like he got in fine."
Quiver says to Novae.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Jayne went further through tunnel, trying not to stare at it's inhabitants, towards shop area. He was looking for someone, who might be local guard or any other person, who might've spotted twins coming in.
[Perception 9-2=7]

"I guess civil approach is good one. We should wait for him...if something will happen, I think we'll hear it" Novae answered. "Though I wish nothing bad would happen there."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Jayne spots Martini's tail as it slips through a door on the far side. Two heavily armed guards in black armor closed it behind her and stood watch.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 pm

"I'm still wondering why they're here, and whether they've tracked down whoever was stealing. Whoever did it would have to be moving by air to escape from them..."
He thought for a moment.
"...Unless they took the gear. But that wouldn't make sense, would it?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Jayne walked to the guards. "Hey, mates. Don't want to distract you from your duty, but friend of mine just walked in through this lovely door. I would appreciate if you call her or her sister, I need to talk to any of them. Or you could let me in." Jayne tried maintain as friendly tone as he could.

"Maybe they did, maybe the didn't. But it's hard to clean two shops and gone unnoticed."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 pm

"You don't need to speak with anybody in there," one of the guards stated simply.
"So fuck off," the other added.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Jayne smiled. "Sadly, I do need to speak for someone inside there. I don't care what you're guarding here. We talk, I leave. Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt." Jayne's claws started to itch.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:00 am

One of the guards leaned in close and whispered to Jayne. "You aren't welcome in there smoothcoat, so fuck off before you get hurt."
The other guard's battlesaddle-mounted shotgun racked a round and pointed at Jayne to drive home the point.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 am

Sigh. "You call everyone smoothcoat? Okay, fine. I'll leave and you could keep staring at wall."
Jayne turned to first guard. "You seem more reasonable, than your friend here. So if you 'for some reason' will see." Smirks. "Smoothcoats twins who didn't went through door, that you're guarding, for sure, tell em, I'll wait for one or both of them outside, for a while."
Jayne turned towards exit and start walking. "Happy staring at walls." He said to two guards.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

As he walked away, Jayne heard a gunshot from behind the door followed by a scream. The door swung open and Lotus was thrown into the middle of the room. The ghouls all around looked over but quickly looked the other way, staring at the walls or shops and trying very hard not to look at the bleeding pony.

"Please, I was just asking!" Lotus whined.

"You are in no position to make requests of me, Red Lotus." Pinnacle's voice echoed through the room and all other conversations fell silent. "Ask again and I'll cut your pretty little tongue out." He trotted over to Lotus and kicked the mare swiftly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 am

Jayne sighed and turned around. "Yo! Pretty face, haven't see you in a while. I was looking for you." He said to Lotus.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 am

The mare whipped her head around and looked at Jayne in horror. "W-what are you-" She was cut off when Pinnacle's hoof stomped down on her cheek.

"And you led one of them here? And I thought you two were good at your jobs." He looked up to Jayne and scowled. "You really shouldn't have come here little bird."

A team of 5 soldiers in black armor with the Reaper symbol blazing on the chest stepped out from behind Pinnacle and took aim at Jayne.

"So I recommend you leave and forget that you ever saw this place."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:33 am

"And you are...sorry...I don't remember you and frankly, I don't care. I need to ask this pretty thing here few questions about thieves and then I'll leave."
Jayne looked behind Pinnacle. "You have good bodyguards here. I guess you are someone important here?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:34 am

"Hm, cute," the ghoul growled. "And yes, this is my city," he stated proudly. "So if you want to leave it alive, I recommend you do so now."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:36 am

"I'll leave if you answer one question. Mind if I take this pretty thing with me?" Jayne waved at Lotus.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:41 am

Pinnacle looked between Jayne and Lotus a few times, then smiled and nodded. "No, I don't mind at all."

His horn glowed and shrouded his hoof in magic.

Lotus screeched and looked at Jayne in horror.

The glowing hoof stomped down and smashed Lotus' skull. "All yours, little bird."

Martini screamed from the doorway behind Pinnacle but was quickly silenced by a guard who pulled her back into the hallway where they disappeared.

((Red Lotus has died))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next