Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Orm
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
9 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 14 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Charcoal stared at her flank as she wiggled it then shook his head, a smile across his muzzle. He gently moved Dinner Bell into the center of the bed, and wrapped a blanket around her. The stallion then crawled out of bed and made his way to the bathroom.

He cautiously opened the door and entered.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 14 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Novae sit silently, looking at window. "Do you think there will be at least something like peace in our lifespan?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Clock feels a pang of guilt for bringing up such sore memories, "Goddess... I'm starting to feel bad for even asking. Can we just go back to talking about each others butts?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Flea picked up her toy and rejoined Cherry and shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:20 pm

He follows Novae's gaze out the window.
"I don't know Novae, I really don't. I haven't seen very much of the Wasteland since I left home, but I've seen a lot of bad, and some good, if those labels can even be applied out here."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Mirabelle sat beside the tub as hot water filled it and turned the knob to stop the flow once it was a little under half full. "Hop on in, let me know how it feels," she offered warmly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Cherry smiles at Flea"All done playin', sweetie?"

Shadow looks at Flea and his tendril makes a smile on his mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Eve stifles a laugh. "If it helps you sleep at night, sure." She replies in a sort-of joking tone.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:31 pm

"Let's talk about something else. It's nothing we can do by just crying about how unfair this world is..." Novae shook her head. "Maybe we just...umm..eat something?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Flea nodded at Cherry, she giggled when she turned to shadow. The filly reached out with a hoof and touched one of the tendrils that made up the smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 pm

The tendril that was making up the smile turned as if it was looking at Flea while the second one snaked behind the filly, tapped her shoulder and vanished before the she could spot it.

Cherry giggles,

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Charcoal smiled, and slid his way into the tub, the warm water doing wonders to relieve any lingering aces and pains from the last month.

"Oh yeah," he sighed contentedly. "It's amazing what something like warm water can do." The stallion stretched out his hooves, laying them over the edge of the tub.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:37 pm

"Yes. No point, of course."
He mutters before pulling out a jar of jam.
"Jam?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Clock give Eve a mischievous grin, "Well alright then, that's all the permission I need."

Clock adopts a tone that suggests that she knows exactly how ridiculous what she's doing is, "If I've got to be perfectly honest I noticed a few key differences between our backsides. While mine is rounder and more plush yours is far more toned and built more athletically. Very tight from what I've seen. You must run a lot and I bet I could bounce a bit off of it." She finishes up with a genuine smile.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:39 pm

"I can agree with that," she said with a smile and leaned her head over the side of the tub to kiss him.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Flea turned finding nothing behind her she faced the tendrils once again, her horn lit up and she tried grabbing one of them with her magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Novae rises eyebrow. "Where did you get this?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Shadow lets out chuckle as one of the tendrils freeze once it gets caught in Flea's magic and tries to squirm out. The free tendril goes to Flea's side and tickles her.

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:46 pm

"I still have some apple jam left from when I left home. I brought 4 jars, I've got 2 left."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:48 pm

"Well then..." Novae smirks. "Let's skip part when I get sticky and you pour water on me and just eat it?" She grins.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Eve blushes and looks away from Clock in an attempt to hide it. "O-oh...I...thanks?"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:51 pm

"Yeah, let's not repeat last time. And to set it straight you poured the water on yourself."
He chuckles.
"You go first this time."
He passes the jar over to Novae.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Takes off cap and downs her muzzle inside, munching contents of jar. "If tafti." She 'said, while munching jam.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 pm

The filly's magic collapsed and dropped into the ground as she fell into a fit of laughter.

"Chewwy,... hewp... Shadow's cheating." She said in between giggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Clock is giggling, "No problem. It really is very nice."

Last edited by Tytan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:00 pm

"Is he now?"She giggles"Well, we can't have that can we?"She turns to the one that's tickling Flea and grabs it.

"Ah don't know what y'all are talkin' 'bout."He chuckles as the now restrained tendril struggles to get free of Cherry's grasp and the first tendril tries to help free the other one while trying not to get caught by Flea.

"Heh, now try sweetie, ah think ah got this one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Quiver smiles.
"It's much more enjoyable without the mess."
He says with a chuckle.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Flea rolled onto her hooves and grabs the other tendril in her magic again. "Got it Chewwy." She said continuing to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Both tendrils stop squirming once they are caught and look down. Shadow starts laughing"All right, y'all win. Great job, sweetie."

Cherry laughs"Who knew they were that playful."

"Yeah, guess they've taken a liken ta little Flea."He smiles and gives her a nuzzle. Both tendrils disappear,

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:14 pm

"Yup." Novae wipes her muzzle with hoof and passes jar to Quiver. "I can't eat everything on my own." She says with smile.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next