Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Orm
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
9 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Flea smiled at Cherry and her wings gave a quick, happy buzz.

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Orm Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:36 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just kind of hallucinated seeing some ponies that meant a lot to me, and said goodbye." Searchlight went silent for a moment. "And now I realise how crazy that sounds."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Cherry giggles at the buzz"Okay, sweetie. We can start whenever ya want."She snuggles up to the filly and nuzzles her.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:40 pm

"Yeah," he agreed with a chuckle. "But you're not the only one who is crazy. I mean, sometimes, hell a lot of times, I feel like I am just getting worse."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:45 pm

"I guess everyone is a bit crazy. Only difference is we're not denying it apparently." He said, chuckling slightly.
After a bit he stopped laughing and looked at Charcoal. "Can I ask you something?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Charcoal tilted his head to the side slightly, not sure where this might be going. "Yeah, go right ahead."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 pm

"Is it true that you proposed to Clock?" He asked in a somewhat serious tone.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:11 am

Charcoal's expression went from one of surprise to one of regret. "Yes. I...I panicked. I know that isn't an excuse but...I didn't think we...anyone would make it out of the stadium alive and when I came up with the plan and told everyone about it...Clock...she asked me if I had just proposed. I panicked. What was I going to say? Tell her no right there and break her heart? Ruin any chance of rescuing the others? I...I just couldn't let everyone down, and now she, as well as everyone else probably hates my guts. It's what I deserve though," Charcoal said softly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:11 am

"Charcoal, I don't hate you, hell I nearly did the same mistake a few times so I can kind of understand where you're coming from. I just wanted to know you're side of the story. Clock already told her's to almost everyone here, so I just want to know the reasons why you broke up with her."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:15 am

"I just...she wasn't right for me, and I wasn't right for her," Charcoal said softly, still looking at the ground. "I...I figured it would be best to tear off the bandage quick, you know?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:18 am

"Yeah, I know what you mean. She doesn't seem to be taking it too well though. If you're going to consider talking to her about it, I'd give it some time. Sure doesn't help that Cherry and Mincemeat seem to have her side in the argument."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 am

"Yeah, I probably should let her cool down first," Charcoal said. "As far as Mince and Cherry go, I'm not surprised, they hated me anyways. But as long as they can set aside their differences when combat comes around we won't have an issue."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:26 am

"Yeah, the last thing we need is this whole thing getting in our way when we're in combat. Anyways, how's Mirabelle and her foal?" He asked, clearly wanting to change the topic.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 am

"Dinner Bell is doing great but Miri...she almost died Search."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:31 am

"What happened, is she okay?" He asked in a slightly worried tone.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:36 am

"She is fine now. I made her go to the clinic and get a check up. The doctor told me that she was dying of a lung infection. I...I couldn't lose her again Search, so I traded one of my rifles and whatever caps I needed to get her healed. They had an auto doc, and it was a long surgery, but she is recovering. I just have to make sure that she doesn't run or strain herself too much for a little while," Charcoal explained.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:40 am

"That's good. I'd hate to see that something bad happen to her, especially with Dinner Bell around. Seriously, after this I hope you two better not have any other stupid ideas planned for later."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:44 am

"Don't. That 'stupid idea' involved us saving Dinner Bell," Charcoal replied grumpily.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 am

"Alright. All I'm saying is be careful, okay?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:52 am

"We will be. Miri and I already talked about it," Charcoal assured him.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 am

Clock stepped outside and the first thing she saw was Searchlight and Charcoal talking. She started listing off what she could/should do.

Turn around.

Find something to drink.

Throw a bottle at him.

Clock chose something less destructive and approached him. "Charcoal..." she said icily.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 am

"Clock," Charcoal said in a neutral tone. "How are you today?" he asked, trying to keep things civil.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:44 am

"I'm over my hangover, and I taught Flower how to use magic yesterday, so I'm actually feeling pretty good about myself," she said with an undertone of passive aggression.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:48 am

"That's good," Charcoal said with what cheer he could muster. "I learned how to change diapers. It smelled awful."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 am

"Great... great," Clock stood there silently awkward for a while before she got around to adressing the elephant in the room, "So... how do you want to handle this?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 am

Charcoal sighed heavily. "Clock, I know that I don't deserve it in even the slightest regard but...I'd like to stay friends," he said softly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 am

Searchlight left Clock and Charcoal alone, and went back into the building. He didn't feel right standing there while they were having that conversation.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 am

Clock considered it, "Fine, but Charcoal you need to understand something. You hurt me. You hurt me very deeply. We can stay friends, or whatever helps you sleep at night, but that's all we'll ever be. If what you and Mirabelle have falls through for whatever reason I won't be there for you. I'm not gonna pick up the pieces. I already gave you more chances than you probably deserve, and this is what I ended up with. I loved you. I really did. And Mirabelle must be something really special if you gave up what I thought we had for her."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:11 am

Charcoal's head dropped. "You're right. I didn't deserve you, and I don't think I deserve Mirabelle either. I just...I'm sorry...and I don't expect you to or want you to forgive me. I won't be forgiving myself. Just...please don't do anything rash, okay? Believe it or not, you do still mean something to me, just...not that way," the stallion said quietly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 am

"I won't do anything rash," Clock thinks about the little filly inside, "Not now."

"I'd honestly considered just giving you to Viktor. I imagined him burying you like a bone or something. But then I thought that filly, Dinner Bell, deserves a family. I'm not gonna take away her one chance at a normal life because I was feeling homicidal."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next