Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Ketchup
Katarn
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
9 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 29 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:11 pm

"That is definitely true. I just can't stand that they are bigots. I don't think I could ever live here just because of that," Charcoal said as they walked down the hall.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 29 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:12 pm

"Okay, now watch." Clock closed her eyes and concentrated. The plush toy started to glow the same green as her horn. Slowly, with a little magical profiteering on Clock's part, the toy started to flap its wings and fly.

It dove and swooped and loop-dee-looped all around Flea. And finally it came to rest cuddling her leg.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:14 pm

"Yeah, it is a bit silly," she agreed.

"Quiver, welcome back!" the Overmare welcomed him. "What do you have?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Cherry smiles as she watches Flea at her lesson.

Shadow sits closer to Cherry and watches Flea.

"Ya know, ya could join'er. Might learn somethin' new."

He chuckles"Maybe. But ah think that might be a bit outta my league."He says jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 pm

"Well, we probably won't be staying here all that much longer anyways."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:24 pm

"Why not? Are you and your friends going somewhere else?" she asked with a confused look.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 pm

"Oh, where to start."
He exhaled.
"I met some people, and I've been travelling with them. The surface is... hostile, in many places. Pegasi have blocked the sun and live above the clouds, damaging the opportunity to grow food. There are ponies and other creatures that will attack anyone. But there are good people out there."
He shook his head.
"But I'm getting off track. I found Stable 35... everyone was dead. The technology was for the most part stripped from what I saw. I retrieved three audio logs from the Overmare's office. This one, dated 5 months ago..."
He plays the first log.
"...2 months."
He plays the second.
"...and... four days."
He plays the last recording, waiting for the Overmare's reaction.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 pm

The overmare stared at him, stunned and horrified before answering. "And... do you know where these attackers are now?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

"Well, we have someone we have to stop. If we don't then...well, everything will get a whole lot worse," Charcoal said grimly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm

"Oh." She didn't ask further, she just frowned. "Well, do you know where you're going?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm

"I don't, and from what my friends have said, they are 'Steel Rangers'. Well armed and armored, from what I hear. I came back to warn you... and to ask if you got any transmissions, because it's a trap."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 pm

"I have no clue Miri. We've just been following the trail so far. Events have just led us here. Though they did lead me to finding you," he said, nuzzling the mare.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:35 pm

"Yes...we just spoke with them the other day..." The Overmare fell to her rump and put her face in her hooves. "Oh Goddesses."

"Well when you find out, let me know okay?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:38 pm

"You'll be the first to know Miri," Charcoal said with a grin.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Quiver looked defeated.
"We can't evacuate. There's no way to support 800 ponies out there... I doubt Security will be able to keep them out, 35's door was blasted or cut open, by the looks of things."
He wiped his brow.
"My friend has some explosives... we might be able to seal the entrance cave..."
He says uncertainly.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:41 pm

"Would that really work?" she asked.

"Thank you Char," she replied and nuzzled his neck.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 pm

"I don't know if we have enough, but it's the best idea I've got."
He says solemnly.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 pm

"Then I guess it's the only way," she agreed.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 pm

"I'll talk to my friend."
He heads back to the entrance and walks up to Novae and Jayne.
"She's been in contact. The only way to keep them safe is to collapse the entrance tunnel... do you think we have enough 'boom' to do that, Novae?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Flea watched in awe as her little friend came to life before her eyes. The filly couldn't help but reach down and nuzzle the plush.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

"Hey..do you want to get some fresh air?" Charcoal asked, walking alongside Mirabelle.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:58 pm

"Absolutely," she agreed with a smile. "I was starting to miss the breeze."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:01 pm

"Well, damn yo---WHAT?! I have anti-personal, not demolition 'boom'!" Novae rubs her head. "Okay...think...think..think..."
"Even with all 'boom' that I have we might not collapse entrance, if it wouldn't be placed right...I might need drill or two....plasma grenades!" Novae checks amount of grenades. "Only five...They MIGHT melt down celling and walls and it MIGHT help...but even then we either seal this Stable for good or just delay Steel Rangers..." She shook her head. "Vik, probably, could dig up new entrance..or we might fight them if we bring others..."

Coughs. "I'm tough griffin, but even I will think twice going one on one with SR. And at best, it will be 20 more hours back, it's if we won't sleep. Then ready everyone, IF they didn't leave yet. And how much...week? Or something like that back, since there are not many fliers in our group."

"Maybe there are some more explosives at armory..or something. Right now everything might help..and we kinda running out of time."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 pm

"Okay, now it's your turn. You don't have to, but try closing your eyes and imagine your friend is flying. You have to want him to fly with all your heart, and if you hope hard enough he will."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:05 pm

"Me too," Charcoal said as he led the way down the hall until they found a balcony. Charcoal held the door open for Mirabelle, then followed her outside.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Mira smiled and looked out over the balcony. "Not exactly the view I thought it would be," she said, almost disappointed. "I don't know why I hoped for more."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:09 pm

[Repair 45 (21)]Cherry begins to fix the broken 9mm with the one Clock gave her.

Shadow continues to watch Flea, the scene reminding him of when his sister tried to teach him magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:10 pm

"I don't know. The view isn't so bad," Charcoal said, just watching Mirabelle and paying no mind to the ruined buildings around them.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Flea closed her eyes just like Ms.Clock had told her to. She imagined her little friend flying around her and focused her magic.

The bird plush floated about a foot off the ground before falling back to the floor with a thump.

Flea opened her eyes panting slightly. "Did I do it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:12 pm

"What are you-" Mira turned and rolled her eyes. "You're such a dweeb."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next