Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
MrMagma
Katarn
9 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Ketchup Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:38 am

"Unless it's an emergency..."
He mumbles to himself before shaking his head.
"Alright, thanks anyway."
He goes back outside, waiting for the others to get up. He checks how long it would take to get to each the two Stables from Tenpony.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 am

"Oh, sorry." The mare stood up and carried the baby over to Charcoal, sitting down beside him and holding the filly close. "This is my daughter, Dinner Bell." she told the stallion quietly.

One of the stables is about 4 hours away, the other is 17
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:40 am

The pack shook around somewhat as it's inhabit re positioned itself there were the same grunts of effort from yesterday as the seem once again appeared on the pack.

It moved a decent distance along the surface before refusing to move any further.

A black filly with a short blue mane poked her head through the seem she had to squeeze the rest of herself out. Flea was out of the bag for all of two seconds before her frown reappeared, remembering the events of the day before.

She brought a hoof up to her eyes trying to rub them free of the tears as she began to to cry again.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:44 am

Charcoal was silent for a moment, He thought about asking her why she hadn't told him about the foal, but decided to bring it up later. "She...she's cute," he said uneasily.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:44 am

Cherry wakes up when she hears crying she reaches her hooves to try and find Flea, she finds the filly and pulls her close. She starts open her eyes and looks at the black filly"F-Flea?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am

"Yeah," she agreed and tried to rock the baby to sleep. "She has the same eyes as her brother did..." Mira shook slightly as her voice fell and a tear dripped onto the bag holding Dinner Bell.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:50 am

Mirabelle's words registered with Charcoal almost immediately. He wrapped a hoof around her shoulder, holding he tight. "Hey...it's alright. I'm here Miri," he said, trying to comfort her.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:51 am

Flea nodded still unable to say anything. Even as she came to the realization Cherry might not like her without her disguise she couldn't speak.

Flea tried to pull away from Cherry and return to her pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:52 am

Mira leaned into Charcoal as she held her baby, trying her best to not cry. "He was a good kid. He always listened to Mama and Papa..."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:55 am

When Cherry sees Flea's reaction, she mentally kicks herself and pulls Flea"It's okay, Flea. Ah ain't goin' anywhere, ah love ya sweetpea, remember?"She says in a comforting tone and nuzzles the filly hoping that it will comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:56 am

Charcoal shushed her and held her close, rocking the mare back and forth. "It's okay now Miri. It's all going to be okay."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:59 am

Mira nodded and stared down at the filly, rocking her in tune with Charcoal until the baby finally fell asleep. "Thank you," she said again. "I owe you so much, Char."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:03 am

"No, you don't Miri. You don't owe me a thing," Charcoal said with a soft smile.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:05 am

"And what if I disagree?" the mare asked and looked up to Charcoal warmly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 am

"Miri, I can't take anything from you. You are my best friend. I had to help you. I wanted to," Charcoal said, trying to be reassuring.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:11 am

"And I want to show you how much it all means to me," she continued softly and brushed her nose lightly along his chin.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:21 am

Flea nodded and snuggled closer to Cherry. "I miss D-" her throat felt like it was being squeezed shut as she started saying the last word.

Last edited by Last on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:24 am

"Miri...I can't, even though I want to. I just can't betray Clock's trust like that," Charcoal said. "I...I don't even know what I feel anymore. I...I love you Miri, I just...I can't...not while I'm engaged to Clock." He was silent for a moment. "Please don't hate me," he whispered. "I...I can't loose you again."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:25 am

Cherry nuzzles her again and strokes her mane"Ah know ya do, sweetpea. Ah miss'im to."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 am

Miri pulled back and looked confused at first, but smiled when he finished. "Okay, forget I tried," she responded and leaned back into him. "But... I wouldn't mind just laying here for a while. Is that okay for you?" she asked softly as she continued to hold Dinner Bell close.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 am

Charcoal held her close, nuzzling the mare.
whisper to Miri:
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:36 am

Mira smiled and whispered back.
whisper to charcoal:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:41 am

Flea lied there with cherry for a few minutes she didn't speak till her sobbing died down to sniffling. "What happened Chewwy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:48 am

"I...we'll talk about this all again later okay?" Charcoal said softly as he held Mirabelle close for warmth.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:50 am

"Okay, whenever you want to, Char," Mira agreed and closed her eyes.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:54 am

Cherry looked at Flea trying to think of a way to say it."We...We got captured by some bad people, sweetie, and... And yer daddy he was tryin' ta find away ta get us out and more importantly he was tryin' ta make sure ya were safe. And he got caught..."She hugs her a little tighter"Ah'm sorry, sweetpea. Ah'm so, so sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:55 am

Charcoal held the mare close, enjoying her company. He just laid there, inhaling the scent of her mane as they lay.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:00 am

While the two ponies lay together, a thundering boom filled the city of Manehattan, and moments later a deteriorated shockwave swept over the building they rested in and caused the structure to creak.

Back at the warehouse, a flash consumed the raiders inside and ended their lives in a heartbeat.

[Quest Complete - Appeasement] +40XP
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:12 am

Flea curled up a little more in Cherry's embrace. "What's going to happen to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 am

Charcoal slowly drifted into the realm of dreams. Dreaming about what might have been.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next