Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Ketchup
XT Vengeance
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
9 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 32 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Shadow shrugs"Ah guess not, but ah'm open ta ideas."

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 32 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Orm Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Searchlight stared at Pinnacle. "I-I..." He turns and looks at the other walking away then looks back at Pinnacle with his eyes closed tightly shut. "I can't kill them, some of them are my friends." He braced himself for what might happen as he slowly backed in case he had to run from the glowing ghoul.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

"Well then it looks like we've come to an issue. If you don't wish to kill your 'friends', don't. I won't hold that against you, after all, we were raised in a world that preached the power of friendship, and even to this day I believe it. But my door is always open. When they betray you, find me."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

"I'm out of em' Shadow." He trots away from Old Appleoosa.

To shadow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Shadow nods"Come on darlin' we're gettin' outta here."He starts to follow Tumble, while keeping an eye out for Silver Arrow.

Cherry nods"Okay. Ah'll be right there."She follows Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Cast follows Shadow and the others.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Tumble searches for the caravan they spotted earlier. [PER(7)]

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 pm

It is nowhere in sight (because it's 10 hours away)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Searchlight is surprised at what Pinnacle said. He didn't know how to respond to the ghoul, so he turned around and ran to catch up to others.
They're my friends, they'd never betray me. right? Of course they wouldn't, they'd never do that.

Last edited by Orm on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Quiver takes flight for New Appleoosa, as fast as he can sustain.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Pinnacle grinned and turned to the burning town of Old Appleloosa, basking in the heat of the flames as his soldiers finished searching the buildings and assembled in the streets.
"Another town cleansed! Another step to our world, and the lives we all left behind!" he called out to cheers from the other ghouls.
He climbed onto the Dragon's back and waved them back to the East before taking off toward Manehattan.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Tumble searches the road for anyone else that might be on it besides the group.[PER (10)]

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:31 pm

There is nobody on the road.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 pm

He shakes his head. "I don't see anyone Shadow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 pm

"Damn, looks like we either missed'im. Or he might of stopped in some other town fer the night."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:47 pm

[Wild Wasteland]
Painkiller suddenly stopped walking as his skin bubbled and bloated, until he finally popped like a bubble and threw his items across the road where they all shattered and broke. His caps were eaten by a passing radroach that somehow burrowed through the concrete and disappeared.

((Painkiller - Idle for too long - Died))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 am

Charcoal walked silently ahead of the group heading back to New Appleoosa. He picked up his pace after a while, attempting to put some distance between himself and the group.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:14 am

Clock dangled across Crushers back. She was almost catatonic as she tried to process what just happened.

Is it my fault? Is it Charcoals? Do I blame him? No. But... He killed her when I was trying to save her. Why? Why? Why?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:14 am

Crusher matches Charcoal's pace, with Clock on its back, but still let's some distance get between the two.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:18 am

Shadow looks at Tumble"Do ya find it odd that Martini just so happened ta know that somethin' bad was gonna happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:25 am

"Her twin sent us out when we first ran into Pinnacle." He replied. "Yeah, it's strange."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:28 am

"Good ta know ah ain't the only one ta think so. Maybe we should start keepin' tabs on'em. At least till we get outta here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 am

"Ditzy goes on runs with Martini. That might be a good place to start. For you to start that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 am

"Ya sure ya don't wanna go inta town? It ain't bad, no one was lookin' fer ya. Honestly it seemed really clam."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 am

As they pass by the ruins of Fiddler's hoof, Charcoal changed direction, heading into the ruins away from the rest of the group.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:39 am

"Sure it was calm," he shook his head. "I'm not the one that walked into town."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 am

"Ah'm pretty sure no one is lookin' fer ya, bud. Ah was there fer a while and not a single pony so much as mentioned ya... But if ya ain't comfortable goin in, ah understand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:43 am

[Perception 5 roll(8-1)]
Searchlight notices notices Charcoal heading towards the ruins and decides to follow him. He makes sure no one notices him as he follows Charcoal.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:50 am

[Perception (1+2)]Charcoal looked around and only saw the rest of the group moving on without him.

"Good," he says to himself quietly.

He walked to the center of the camp and sat down with his rifle at his hooves.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:53 am

"I'm going to stick to the camp for now. Maybe another time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next