Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened to the Original Posters?

+4
Derpy Hooves
Moonlight
Sky Cloud
Flying Ace: Comet
8 posters

Go down

What Happened to the Original Posters? Empty What Happened to the Original Posters?

Post by Flying Ace: Comet Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 am

Well, hello there! It's been quite the long while since I've posted here, so those of you who recognize me will probably fall in this category. So, I look at a lot of the most recent posts her and I notice a bunch of new faces. Now, don't mistake me, I don't have a problem with new faces. For what it's worth, I welcome y'all to the greatness that is what's left of Cloudsville (I haven't been here so I can't confirm what all is here). What I'm really interested in are the original posters here.

So, I come back to what I actually wanted to post about. I'm wondering where all the OPs are. Here are some names that I remember: Moonlight, Lyra, Permafrost, JJP, Sky Cloud, Formis, Derpy Hooves. Those are just the ones I remember frequently conversing with in the early days of this forum. Now I would like to wonder where they are. Maybe I'm just crazy and not looking hard enough at the recent threads (which is a plausible solution). Now, I see Lyra's name over there frequently when I stop by, but it isn't the same Lyra I remember. Not that is a bad thing in any sense, it's just something I haven't really grown accustomed to yet.

So, I ask one last time, where are ya at OPs? Can I see your smiling (or angry if you dislike this thread) faces once more? Thanks a bunch for taking the time to read this and have a great day!
~Comet <3

Last edited by Flying Ace: Comet on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 10

Back to top Go down

What Happened to the Original Posters? Empty Re: What Happened to the Original Posters?

Post by Sky Cloud Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 am

Dancing PinkiePie
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

What Happened to the Original Posters? Empty Re: What Happened to the Original Posters?

Post by Moonlight Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am

*hugs Comet, because Comet.*
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 am

Moonlight: Just posted, he's part of the casual cboxRP crew. ALSO A MOD!

Lyra: He's CamoBadger, the head admin!

Permafrost: He's still here, but he's on a 3DS so he just sits in the chatrooms to RP with the RP crew

JJP: Name's Tia now, comes on on occasion. I always see him on steam. HES A MOD TOO!

Sky Cloud: Just pinkie banana'd you, he's part of the RP crew, ALSO A MOD!

Formis: He's one of the few that still use the Skype chat! I can totally get you added if you like so you can converse with him and Harmony LTD.

Derpy Hooves: Hey man, I'm talking to you right now! AND IM A MOD!
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 am

Most of the ones you mentioned are still around. Lyra is going by CamoBadger these days I believe.

In any case, while I'm not one of the ones you're looking for I welcome you back to the forums.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 pm

We were always here. Waiting. Watching you clop.
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 am

Crazy
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 am

Lately I'm basically only posting in the Episodes and Diabetes threads, gotta look in the right places. What Happened to the Original Posters? 779695502

And of course Skype, like Derp mentioned.
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum