Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Katarn
Aonee
Orm
Ironmonger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
11 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 19 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Orm Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:50 am

Searchlight was quiet again. "I'll try to tell them the most I can without mentioning him." He said, trying his best not to worry the mare.

Last edited by Orm on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 19 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:51 am

"Thank you," Ditsy replied quietly before trotting outside again.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:53 am

Searchlight stayed in the back room thinking to himself for a while before following Ditsy back outside.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 am

Shadow sigh"Ah might, just depends on what ah'm closer ta when we decide ta settle. But yeah, need ta find the stallion first. Ah know ah should let it go, but, ah.. he made it personal when he betrayed my sister and our home..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 am

"Just gimme the word. We'll tuck Cherry and Flower away somewhere safe and take care of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 am

"Sounds like a plan ta me. As soon as ah find'im. Ah'll tell ya, and we can settle it."He nods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 am

He nods with Shadow. One of his bags opened and out floated two small potions. "Cut it a little close back there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:35 am

"Yeah, we sure did. Next time, ah think we should bring stock up on supplies, seein' as all our docs seem ta be busy when ever we get work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 am

"I'd have to be a pretty desperate to work with Painkiller." He floated the potions away. "Wanna grab those supplies while the ladies are busy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 am

"Painkiller has gotten better. Still wanna punch'im, but Cherry trusts'im more then Clock, so that's somethin'."

"Yeah, supplies would be good, just let me get some stuff from Blossom."He walks over to her"Hey, sweetie, Tumble and ah are goin' out. Got anythin' ya want me ta sell?"

Cherry nods"Yeah, here take these."She gives him, her plasma grenade, 9mm pistol, psycho, and two bottles of water"Just those. Oh, and since yer goin' out*Gives 400 caps*Just a little extra so ya can get more supplies."

"Okay, see ya in a bit."He walks back to Tumble"Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 am

He nods and begins to lead them out. "What did she do? Your wife said something about blowing off some steam when I met up with her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:03 am

Shadow follows Tumble"Honestly ah don't know. Ah was passed out because of magical exhaustion. But Painkiller said they were arguin' the same point, and it eventually go heated ta the point that she got called a turkey, so Blossom called Clock a dirtsider. That's 'bout all ah know, and ah'd rather not bring it up again."

"Ah just hope Clock don't brin' it up again, 'cause ah really don't want ta be mediator fer two pissed off mares."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 am

"They'll probably just glare at eachother for a while. A loooong while then hopefully one of them will forget. What does dirtsider mean anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:13 am

Shadow chuckles"Hope yer right 'bout that."

he shrugs"As fer dirtsider, from what she's told me, it's what the Enclave call us,*He motions to all the ponies in the street then at himself and Tumble*It's a derogatory term or somethin'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 am

He raises an eyebrow. "So? Did Cherry explain the insult to her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 am

"No, probably not. But from what Pain said, it looked like Clock understood what she was bein' called wasn't good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:47 am

Clock smirks and bops Viks nose. "I'm glad you're feeling better," she says sarcastically.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 am

Charcoal watches the rest of the group silently. After a few minutes, he decides to go say hello to Cinnamon. He trots over to the general store and walks inside.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 pm

"Charcoal! You made it back," Cinnamon happily greeted the pony as he walked into her store.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 pm

"It's good to see you too Miss Cinnamon. We wiped them out. The road should be safe for now," Charcoal says with a smile.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

"Thank you so much! And please tell the others that too, you all have no idea how much that means to us," the mare chirped and fluttered over to hug the stallion. She released it quickly and backed up with a blush. "Oh...um...s-sorry."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

"It's okay Cinnamon, its great to see you too," he says, returning the friendly hug. "I consider you my friend, and I'll be sure to tell them all when we get back to New Appleoosa," he says with an easy grin.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 pm

"Thanks." Cinnamon fluttered back behind the counter. "So, can I get anything for you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 pm

"Well, I was wondering if you managed to find any new books. Also, I have a couple things to trade," Charcoal says, setting the two 9mm pistols and the four rolls of duct tape on the counter.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:24 pm

"Yeah, Ditsy brought over a few books from her last trip," the pegasus replied with a smile. "As for your trades; I can give you 100 for each 9mm, and 5 for each roll of tape."
((Books:
- Talk like a Princess (barter)
- IS-80 repair manual (guns)
- How to Spot a Spy (sneak)
- 50 Tasty Recipes for the Home Gardner (survival) ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:29 pm

"That sounds like a great price. Deal," he says, pushing the items across the counter. "Huh. I haven't read any of those," he says, looking at the books. "I'll take the lot of them," he says grinning. "Oh...um, can I ask you something?" he adds, his voice unsure.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 pm

"Okay, They're 5 caps each, so I'll just take off 20 from what I'm giving you," the mare replied with a smile. "Sure, what's up?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 pm

"I...I want to get something for my marefriend," he says quietly. "But...I don't know what...what mares like," he says pawing at the floor. "Do...do you have any ideas?" he asks.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:36 pm

"Oh, um... what kind of things does she like to do?" Cinnamon asked with a small blush.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:38 pm

"Well, she is a doctor. The best one I know. She uh...she also likes when I cook for her," he says, trying to avoid a certain topic.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next