Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Scyto Harmony
Orm
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
Tytan
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
11 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Cast Iron blinks a few times. "This explains some zings. You vouldn't have told me zat bit about sniper teams unless you vere part of some military like zeh Enclave. Vat rank vere you?"

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Painkiller's eyes narrow a little and he rises fully from his bed sitting on it to look Cast Iron right in the eye, "I was a Major in the Enclave Military." His wings are at a partial extension, not resting fully at his sides because of his agitated state.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Cast Iron breaks eye contact and looks around the room, trying to process what's he's discovering. "...Zen you are an exile if you aren't vith your kind. Vhy are you down here?" he asks calmly.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:43 pm

"Politics, honesty and humility." He answers. "That other pegasus from last night, Cherry, she's Enclave as well, the difference between the two of us? She's almost chosen to be down here, and her flanks aren't marred by this brand" Painkiller indicates to the dashite brand where his cutie mark should be.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Searchlight woke up in the bar. At some point last night, he had fallen asleep at a table. Still groggy from just waking up he decides to take a bottle of whiskey out of his bag, took a swig, and got up from his table. As he stepped out of the bar he looked around town, but didn't see anyone he recognised, so he decided to take a seat on a bench and enjoy morning.
Then proceeded to take another swig from the bottle.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:52 pm

He lowers his head in thought. "...I...don't know vat to zink of zis. In zeh Heer ve shoot Enclave on sight, I know nozing about zem ozer zan zat zey like shooting at us vith bright lights."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 pm

"Training Exercises and skirmishing to justify the military's existence." Painkiller replied. "Those bright lights are energy weapons, like that laser pistol I used at Fiddler's Hoof. Ponies who have this mark," he indicates again to the brand,"are not considered part of the Enclave. We're called dashites and when we are banished and marked by this we become shoot on sight targets of opportunity. Officially the upper levels of the Bureaucracy want nothing to do with us and see us as disloyal traitors to all Pegasus interests. Unofficially and according to the members of the military, we are just bonus targets for patrols. no pony cares what happens to a dashite. Most patrols will ignore us, but there are some who won't hesitate to shoot us on sight regardless of the conditions which we received our mark."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:11 pm

"Your homeland sounds harsh vithout reason." he said sternly, trying to hide the sadness in his voice. "Zeh idea of soldiers, brothers in arms betraying eachozer..." He doesn't bother finishing his sentence, instead deciding to go silent.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:21 pm

It's not the people or the soldiers that are the problem, its the Bureaucracy." Painkiller spits.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:24 pm

"Vell, your Bureaucracy sucks. I have some errands to run, I vill be seeing you later." Cast Iron gathers his stuff and leaves the room.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 pm

The radio in the Inn's lobby cuts away from a rather chipper tune and is replaced by a deep and charismatic voice.

Hello Wasteland, this is DJ Pon3. Sorry to cut off everyone's favorite pony of pop, but I'm afraid I've just received some bad news.

It seems that during the night, a small settlement in the Appleloosa area came under attack. Thankfully, a lone survivor managed to make it out of Freemane and was found by some traders. Little miracles and all that.

Now I know what you're all thinking. "Pon3, why would you tell us about this? Settlements get attacked all the time!" Well, that's where I've got some more news. According to our survivor, the town was attacked by a force completely made up of ghouls.

Now children, there's a reason I'm telling you this; so that you don't hear it through the rumor mill and start lynching every ghoul you come across. Just because one group of bad-eggs burned a town doesn't make them all bad. If that were true, shouldn't all of us non-ghoul types be blamed for what Raiders do?

Food for thought.

And now, let's get back to the music with the sweet, sweet melodies of Sweetie Belle. This is 'All That Glitters are Gems'.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Cast Iron stops as he hears the radio broadcast. "Vow, news travels fast in zese parts. Impressive for a people vith no apparent transportation." he says to no one in particular. He trots towards the door and makes his way to the General Store.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Mince, who had been eating one of his Cram for breakfast, pipes up upon hearing the broadcast. He blinks, and looks around the room for the others.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Crusher sits on the porch of the inn, idling.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Cherry wakes up and nuzzles Shadow

"Well, mornin', sweetheart. Ah take it yer feelin' better?"

She nods

"Good, now ya why ah don't drink don't ya?"

She nods again"Yeah, ah think ah'll be leavin' that stuff alone fer awhile..."

He chuckles"Well, get dressed. Ah wanna see if that gun shop owner can take a look at my gun."

"All right."She gives him a quick kiss, then gets out of bed and gets her gear on.

Shadow begins putting on his gear"Oh, Tumble and Flower are gonna be travelin' with us fer awhile. Ah figured ya'd be okay with that."

"Of course ah don't mind if they come with. Ya finally made a friend."she giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Cast Iron trots past Crusher on his way to the General Store. "Guten morgen, mein freunds." he says politely.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Mincemeat steps out of the inn, looking around. He spots Crusher, "Hey! Robot thing! Where are the others?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Cinnamon yawned and smiled to Cast. "Good morning, you're up early."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Crusher shrugs.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Shadow and Cherry walk out of the Inn and head to the gun store

"Mornin' y'all."she says as she walks past Mince and Crusher

Shadow remains silent and continues walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Cast Iron bows politely and salutes. "Ja, old habits die hard. " he says, smiling. "I vould like to sell zese." he says, floating out two cans of Cram and a bottle of water. "I von't be needing zem since zey take up valuable room."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 pm

"W-Wait! Cherry, Shadow!" He runs after them without waiting for Crusher to respond.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Cherry puts her wing in front of Shadow"Hold up, love. We got company."

Shadow stops and nods at her. A tendril tugs his hood down lower and he waves it away.

"Need somethin'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm

"I just heard on the Radio, Freemane just got razed by a group of ghouls!" He says, quickly, "It's probably the same ones who hit Fiddler's."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Shadow shrugs"So, it happens."

"Yeah, what are ya gettin' at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

"I can give you 35 caps for all of it," the mare replied with a smile. "Sound good soldier?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:29 pm

"I-- Aren't you curious? Vengeful? Angry? Anything?" He paces around them, "This has got to mean something - something big! Nothing this organized has shown up before - I mean, finding enough ghouls for an attack like that is hard enough!"

He turns to face them, "This is... This is fate! Fate that I heard it on the Radio! We have to tell the others and go investigate!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

"Hmmm...zat vorks. I never caught your name." he says with a smile. He floats the wares down onto the counter.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 pm

"Cinnamon Bun," she told him and pushed 35 caps over the counter.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 pm

"Why would ah be angry? ah don't know anypony in that town. Vengful, that's focused else where. As far as curious nope, unless yer willin' ta pay me ta be curious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next