Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Scyto Harmony
Orm
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
Tytan
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
11 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Cherry looks at Flower and her armor"All right, well, lets go get that fixed up fer ya.*Smile*It looks very cute ya, by the way."

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Her ears drooped and she shook her head. "But I'm a big filly Cherry. I'm not supposed to be cute." She puffed out her chest. "I'm supposed to look tough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Cherry giggles"Ah don't know if ya need ta look tough, but more actin' like ya are. Which ya certainly do. Probably the toughest and bravest filly ah've ever known."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Charcoal stands up form his reading, and trots to the general store. He enters the door. "Hey there Cinnamon. Did you happen to get any new things in stock while I was gone? Like books or special ammunition?" he asks the mare, a smile on his face.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Flower puts on a wide grin and begins to do a military style march beside Cherry.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:29 pm

"Hey there Charcoal," Cinnamon happily greeted him. "Sorry, haven't gotten any new books. And for ammo you'd have to check the gun store." She looked him over real quick and got a worried look on her face. "What happened to you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Cherry starts to giggle at Flower, and makes her to the general store.

Shadow looks at Tumble"Well, hows 'bout we go get rid of some this stuff. Maybe the gun shop owner will have somethin' nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:33 pm

He was trying to keep his eye on Flower and Cherry throughout their excursion. "I'm not sure that was a good idea. She'll keep her safe right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:35 pm

"Of course she will, Blossom won't let anythin' happen ta her."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:37 pm

"Well, we just got back from Freemane, ran like hell form a ghoul dragon. I got shot, but we managed to save four ponies, so it was worth it. I might have to go check over there though. I just found a new gun, and I'd like to see if I can get my hooves on some hollowpoints. Anything happen here while we were gone?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Cinnamon gasped. "You did? Are you okay?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm

He nods and begins to walk towards the gunshop his eyes almost glued on the street the pair walked down. A few times he narrowly avoids walking into something or someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm

"I'm fine. Just a scratch, don't worry, it isn't like it is something new to me," Charcoal says nonchalantly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Shadow looks at Tumble"Ya, sure yer all right, bud? Did ya get hurt?"He walks into the gunshop.

Cherry walks into the general store.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:47 pm

"Oh, well...that's good," she said with a small sigh. "I mean, not good that you got shot, just...nevermind," she quickly added, shaking her head and internally kicking herself. "Um...sorry I don't have what you're looking for. Is there anything else I can get you?"

The gunshop owner looked up. "Welcome back, what can I get you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 pm

"I'm fine. I guess I'm just a little anxious right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Shadow pats Tumbles back"Understandable, especially with what we saw." He looks at the shop keeper."Howdy, sir, how much can ya give me fer this?"The tendril places the 9mm pistol on the counter."Ah also had a baseball bat if ya wanna take a look."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm

[perception 10(10)]Charcoal notices the worry in the mare's voice. "Is something wrong?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm

The shopkeeper looked over the pistol. "How does 100 caps sound?" He cocks a brow at the mention of the bat. "Sorry kid, this is a gun store. If you want to sell that, talk to my daughter in the general store."

"Wrong? No, not at all," she quickly answered. "I'm just...glad you're okay," she replied sheepishly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:56 pm

"Right, ah'll keep that in mind.*He gives the pistol to shopkeeper the shop keeper*Mind if ah take a look at what ya got ta sell."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:57 pm

"Sure thing. You lookin' for rifles, smg's, shotguns?" he lists a few of his products.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Charcoal tilts his head to the side for a moment, debating whether or not to say anything else. After a moment he decides against it. "Thanks. It's good to know I've made some friends here after all," he replies, smiling at the mare. "Anyways, I was wondering what sort of food and drink in stock."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

"Hmmm, smg's would be nice, Mr. Uh"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:00 pm

"You sure have," the mare replied with a little smile. "I've got a few things for food."

((Food and Drinks:
- 2 cans of Cram
- 5 snack cakes
- 5 bottles of water
- 4 pieces of brahmin meat
- 3 bags of carrot chips
- 2 bottles of pure water
- 3 bottles of Sparkle Cola
- 1 bottle of Whiskey
- 2 bottles of Rum
- 1 bottle of Sparkle Cola RAD))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm

"Hmm. I'll take the two bottles of rum, two bottles of sparkle cola, and two of the brahmin steaks."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:11 pm

"General," the stallion introduced himself. "Now, here's what I've got for SMG's."

((SMG's:
- 2 9mm SMG's
- 1 10mm SMG))

"Okay," the mare replied and gathered the requested items, placing them on the counter. "It's 40 caps for each bottle of Rum, 15 for each Sparkle Cola, and 10 per steak."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

"Oooh whats this*He looks at the 10mm*, how much fer the 10mm. She's a sexy little number."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

"She certainly is," General replied with admiration for the gun. "1500 caps and she's all yours."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

"On second thought, I'll just take one of the rums instead of two. I mean, I can always come back." Charcoal places ninety caps on the counter in a small bag. He then scoops us his items and places them in his bags. "It was nice seeing you again Miss Cinnamon," he says with a smile before exiting the shop and heading back to the clinic to talk to Clock.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:16 pm

"Yeah, see you around," the mare replied with a weak wave as Charcoal walked out.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next