Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Ketchup
Orm
Tytan
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Katarn
XT Vengeance
13 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:54 am

Aww shit. Mogwai.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Orm Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:56 am

Guarddogjr wrote:Heh, smart buck. Then I guess Searchlight might be SOL
SOL?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:56 am

Fuck that shit, it's a Furby and you know it!

Shit out of luck

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 am

Shit outta Luck. Probably should've put periods in that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:00 am

I get the feeling this is one of those Dome/Helix fossil deals. Pick one and the other sinks into the dirt or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:05 am

Oh shit, shit npc follower or potential disaster?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am

odd are he was stolen from his bitch, so she ain't gonna be happy, and you never know if it's going to be friendly...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:10 am

I don't think that a drug addled pony is capable of stealing anything from a hellhound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 am

one on psycho might, not like he's going to be in his right mind
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:16 am

True that could be possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 am

D'Aaaawww, I want a Hellpup.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:20 am

I didn't expect this to be such a huge decision XD
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:22 am

It's a baby Camo. One with incredibly deadly relatives it's not an easy choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:23 am

Shadow's just being cautious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:23 am

That scene brings to mind the many stray/feral cats around my house.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

bb gun?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:32 am

I was unclear on that. More specifically it brings to mind their kittens. They are relatively calm and used to my family, but try to take one of the kittens when the momma is around and they all gang up on you like huge rats with razor-sharp claws.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am

Ironmonger wrote:I was unclear on that. More specifically it brings to mind their kittens. They are relatively calm and used to my family, but try to take one of the kittens when the momma is around and they all gang up on you like huge rats with razor-sharp claws.

machine bb gun
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:35 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I was unclear on that. More specifically it brings to mind their kittens. They are relatively calm and used to my family, but try to take one of the kittens when the momma is around and they all gang up on you like huge rats with razor-sharp claws.

machine bb gun

This brings to mind rather amusing scenes.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:35 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

machine bb gun

This brings to mind rather amusing scenes.
Or just drown them.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:37 am

The bb gun would be more fun. I have a really old lumberjack axe in very good condition but I am fairly certain that going Highlander on a bunch of Glass Cannons is a very bad idea.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 am

Well if you really want to get legal, you can call animal control, or your local ASPCA to have these dangerous feral animals removed from your property area.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 am

Saying you have a pet hellhound is sorta like saying you've got a pet ghoul isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:43 am

I don't know, not like Shadow would really know. He's never met a hellhound before, just heard stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:43 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Well if you really want to get legal, you can call animal control, or your local ASPCA to have these dangerous feral animals removed from your property area.
Where's the fun in that?

Seriously though, they aren't dangerous as long as they aren't provoked. I can walk up to them and everything, I can even pet one of them. Just don't pick them up or it's dinner.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 am

yes, hes a puppy perhaps viktor may be of assistance
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Well if you really want to get legal, you can call animal control, or your local ASPCA to have these dangerous feral animals removed from your property area.
Where's the fun in that?

Seriously though, they aren't dangerous as long as they aren't provoked. I can walk up to them and everything, I can even pet one of them. Just don't pick them up or it's dinner.

that's the thing, they won't flee from you...

hey camo is it about evening in-game time?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:46 am

I volunteered at an animal shelter for about a month. It conditioned me to hate cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Where's the fun in that?

that's the thing, they won't flee from you...

hey camo is it about evening in-game time?
Yup.
She's waiting
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 am

question are there mirrors at the inn?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next