Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
Moodyman90
Tytan
jacky2734
Aonee
CamoBadger
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
XT Vengeance
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 19 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Dark stops vomiting, she's weeping quietly.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 19 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:29 pm

((Has she even used the multi tool spell?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 pm

((I don't want to leave, but I have to go help move a treakmill. Be back in a few.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Brushes Star's mane softly. "Shhhh, it's allright."

((Once, when we rescued Shayle and Felix. Also multitool = 'free' lockpick. Make lockpick or boby pin with magic, yay.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Azure looks at Ro."I'm sorry, I..I don't know why she was doin' that. I think it has somethin' ta do with reconvergence and her grandmother, what ever that means."

((Red, couldn't get Azure in bed because Azure has an unfair advantage FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 19 779695502
That and Azure was never really interested in that stuff for most of her life. More into studying and work.))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:35 pm

((B-but..she could study...new experience...with Red Twilight crazy ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 pm

((Sorry XT, was in New Vegas. Last I remember I had Moodstone just walking around and being sad so you need to set it up.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:((Last I remember I had Moodstone just walking around and being sad so you need to set it up.))

((For a few seconds I thought "What? I have to set something up?"))

Last edited by Last on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 pm

((Okay, finally got to completing my character sheet.
character sheet:

I used the name of a perk for my trait because I couldn't think of anything else to call it.
If anyone has some feedback about this, please tell me.
If not then I'll post it in the character sheet page later.
Edit: Changed Slayer's effect back to something closer to that of the NV.
Thank you Vengeance for helping with that.))

Last edited by Orm on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Lug Nut sees Moodstone, wandering around the deck of the airship. Having had an idea, Lug Nut walks up to him.

"Moodstone was your name, right?" Lug Nut asks, trying to start up a conversation.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 pm

((And cause I'm guessing nobody else is around the two.))

Moodstone looks up at Lug, eyes still red from crying earlier but tries to put on a strong face.
"Y-yeah.. that's my name. Lug Nut right? Sorry you got dragged into all of this...."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm

((That looks alright to me, Orm. I'm pretty sure the numbers add up right as well [don't quote me on this, it is pretty late over here, so I'm not braining at 100%]. Put it in the sheet if you want, it doesn't mean you can't make changes later if stuff doesn't work out.
EDIT: I noticed there's no species stated there. Whether that's still up to debate with you, or if you just forgot, or something else, I just thought I'd mention it.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Dark hardly moved. She had her eyes screwed shut and cried.

While Azure and Rogue are paying attention to Dark they don't see that the slime she'd vomited was collecting itself up. Before anyone could react it leaped across the room and wrapped itself around Darks neck. For a moment it appeared to be choking her as she gasped for breath, but then it loosened and solidified into a jeweled choker necklace.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 pm

"Heh. No need to apologize. If it wasn't for Major, I'd probably still be suicidal." Lug Nut chuckles.

[Perception 7](5+2) Lug Nut notices Moodstone's eyes, realizing that he had been crying earlier. Despite knowing that he wasn't the best at comforting others, he decides to give it a try anyways.

"Hey, you alright?" Lug Nut asks.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Azure blinks a couple times shakes her head, then looks at the necklace"I think I need a drink..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Looks from Star to Azure, then back at Star. "What was that?!"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm

MrMagma wrote:((That looks alright to me, Orm. I'm pretty sure the numbers add up right as well [don't quote me on this, it is pretty late over here, so I'm not braining at 100%]. Put it in the sheet if you want, it doesn't mean you can't make changes later if stuff doesn't work out.
EDIT: I noticed there's no species stated there. Whether that's still up to debate with you, or if you just forgot, or something else, I just thought I'd mention it.))
((Woops, I'll go fix that.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm

"I...I don't know, ya saw her vomit turn inta a necklace right? I ain't hallucinatin' from exhaustion am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:09 pm

((I don't know if you, guys, know. But our RP, for now, takes place ~20 years after FoE))

"Unless it's mass hallucination...yeah, I saw it too...."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Moodstone looks down and lets out a sigh.
"No... not really... most of my friends.. my family are hurt in some way.. the mare I l-l-lo-... like a lot is in critical condition and I can't help... and my friend transformed into a dragon and I don't even know if he's still alive..."
He looks back up at Lug Nut, his face just a mask of sorrow.
"I'm pretty far from alright..."

((Like to note I didn't mean any of that in a snarky "The fuck do you think I am" kind of way. But no other way to say any of that.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 pm

"O-okay, good, then I ain't crazy yet."She looks at the choker then at Ro"Yeah, um, now what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 pm

"I'm not sure it's safe for Star to wear it..I think I'll try..." Tries to remove necklace from Star.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

"I don't think that's a good idea, Ro....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:17 pm

*Turns to her Red* Well I guess thats one question answered.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:
((Like to note I didn't mean any of that in a snarky "The fuck do you think I am" kind of way. But no other way to say any of that.))
((Actually, I didn't read it that way anyways. Would have seemed out of character. :D))
[Charisma 2](9-3) "Look, kid. I know it might seem like your whole world is crashing down. Trust me, I know what that feels like," Lug Nut says with as much sympathy as he can muster. "Just know, that your friends and family would want you to keep fighting. Not to give up like I did."

"Look, I know I'm not the best at talking to others, but if you ever need somepony to listen to you, You just ask." Lug Nut then smiles slightly behind his mask.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 pm

((Just wanted to make sure. I know it would have been out of character for Moodstone but sometimes intended meanings and intentions don't care well over in text.))

Moodstone thinks about what he said for a while and smiles a bit.
"Th-thanks Lug..."
He takes a deep breath and wipes his nose a bit.
"And you're right... I do have to keep fighting.. I doubt we're going home soon. Even if we do it won't be for long. And if Goldy is still out there, we need to help him."
His mind turns back to home and to his parents.
"And it's what Mom and Dad would want. And for what's it's worth Lug, while I hate you got involved... I'm glad you was here now."

((Now if only I could type stuff like this quicker.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm

((Sorry got up to eat. Also my memory is crappy what is Saks talking about?))

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Lug Nut looks away and shifts uncomfortably for a moment, then turns back to Moodstone. "If i remember correctly, you are good with explosives, yes?" Lug Nut asks, remembering why he had approached in the first place.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 pm

((The rifle, Luna's Wrath. You probably forgot about it but it's a plasma rifle Aon made during the season gap, basically supposed to be the polar opposite of Celestia's Fury and run on moonlight, but he could never get it to work, so Kura took it on the off chance she might figu out how to make it work. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

((Ohh well she was talking to RD and her dad at the time so...))

*Turns to her.* What's that babe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next