Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+6
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
Aonee
Moodyman90
Tytan
Katarn
10 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 18 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:49 am

"But...he was alive...he came back with us and was fine..." Shayle replied shakily, just as much to herself as Goldy. The mare fell to her haunches and looked to the ground. "I'm...I'm sorry..."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 18 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by jacky2734 Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

Come on, I talked to that new guy Major earlier. He told me how my dad summoned an army of elementals to keep the Empress's army busy. That sort of power comes at a price for us deer, that price is our lifespan.
*He curls up into fetal position and starts shaking.*
AND HE SPENT THE LAST FEW YEARS OF HIS TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE MESS YOU CAUSED!
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 am

Shayle continued to stare into the ground her body shaking as the realization that her fears had been true. She hadn't just almost gotten them killed...
I got Willow killed...
The mare just sat there staring at the ground and muttering "I'm sorry" over and over again, not even sure if Goldy could hear her.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 am

*He hears her muttered apologies, but doesn't make a move to recognize them.
The rage leaving his body, he speaks in a tired voice.*
Just go, I can't talk to you, I can't look at you, and, right now, I definitely can't forgive you. So just go. Go to Buckler, go to Red, go to Azure, I don't care. I just don't care. Just go somewhere I'm not.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 am

Shayle nodded slowly and rose to her hooves before stepping back into the hall. Buckler was wrong...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 am

(Camo Badger gave me his blessing)
The shadowy figure lurks at the end of the hallway, having heard its prey arguing amongst themselves. It wonder momentarily what the yelling was about, but its thoughts were interrupted by a lone female zebra exiting the room. She looked as though she was crying. The masked figure reared up on its hind legs, pointing its right hoof at the zebra.

*FWIP*

a single dart flies towards the zebra, striking her in the flank, and injecting a sedative.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:28 am

((Let's see, Denial-Check, Anger-Check, Depression-Well on it's way.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:29 am

Shayle let out a soft yip at the pinch in her flank before suddenly feeling very sleepy. The mare took a few more steps before falling onto her chest and sighing. A shadowed shape lingered in the corner of her vision as her eyes slowly slid shut against her will, and the mare was surrounded by darkness.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:35 am

((Holy Luna's lingerie! 12+ pages in ~6 hours, Camo is back...with Saren on avatar...WHAT THE HAY?!))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 am

The shadowy figure trots over to the crumpled heap of a zebra, reaching into its saddle bags and removing a rope. The hunter then proceeds to hogtie the zebra, and drags her off into an empty room. Leaving the zebra in a corner, the hunter moves to keep an eye on the hallway once more.

(Hello I am a new character, have fun with him or her or it...)
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:43 am

((Well he's already following the tradition of tormenting Shayle, so he'll fit in just fine XD))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:47 am

CamoBadger wrote:((Well he's already following the tradition of tormenting Shayle, so he'll fit in just fine XD))
(eh, a pony has to eat somehow. Not his fault she had a bounty on her head. Just so you all know, I plan on staying up all night. Too late to go to bed now.)
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 am

Seeing no one in the hall, the hunter closes the door, then pushes a dresser in front of the door.

'I don't see what all the fuss was about this lot. This was foal's play.' It murmurs to itself.

Walking over to the zebra, the masked hunter pulls a syringe out of its saddlebags. Prepping the needle, the hunter quickly jabs it into her rump, injecting antidote to counteract the sedative.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 am

Tytan wrote:I keep imagining Ro with a thick Ukrainian accent. It helps with the cross cultural grammatical errors.
((I'm, actually, have Russian accent.
guarddogjr wrote:I just figured Rogue wouldn't like Azure so close
Maybe~
XT Vengeance wrote:bounty hunter
Hm...Rogue was too..sorta. You can say bounty hunter on NCR payroll...or something like that (just woke up, I don't brain good right now.) I wonder if Ro and Lug could know or hear about each other...
Dark Star wrote:Troubling fantasies.
....go on...

about my Uncle
oh....

a single dart flies towards the zebra, striking her in the flank, and injecting a sedative.

And...I wonder what should I do now..))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 am

Shayle's eyes shot open, but she still found herself completely surrounded by darkness. Her hooves ached for some reason and she couldn't move them.
[PER: 7]The Zebra couldn't see anyone else around her, but she still felt like somebody was in the room with them.
The mare began trying to free her hooves from whatever was holding them, and thrashed her body wildly in her attempts.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 am

Katarn wrote:
Tytan wrote:I keep imagining Ro with a thick Ukrainian accent. It helps with the cross cultural grammatical errors.
((I'm, actually, have Russian accent.
guarddogjr wrote:I just figured Rogue wouldn't like Azure so close
Maybe~
XT Vengeance wrote:bounty hunter
Hm...Rogue was too..sorta. You can say bounty hunter on NCR payroll...or something like that (just woke up, I don't brain good right now.) I wonder if Ro and Lug could know or hear about each other...
Dark Star wrote:Troubling fantasies.
....go on...

about my Uncle
oh....

And...I wonder what should I do now..))
(Yeah, the hunter may be working for the NCR at the moment, but he doesn't really give a flying fuck about them either way. Its just in it for the caps.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:13 am

((No, no. What I've meant is if he was working for NCR for some time (Rogue were catching/killing criminals around New Hope and in some other towns), might he meet Rogue once or twice or at least hear about her?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 am

(Yeah, my character has heard about Rouge, they tolerate each other, but are definitely not friends.)

"Now now, no need to struggle. It won't do you any good anyway." came a filtered voice from behind the zebra. The hunter then trots around to the front of his prisoner, stopping barely inches from her face.

"You, are going to make me rich."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 am

((And except 'my guard senses are tingling' I don't have any other excuse for Ro to leave kitchen....Well...I have an idea...if you wish.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 am

Shayle stopped her attempts to escape for a moment as he...she...someone, spoke to her. The voice didn't sound too far from her face, so the mare did the first thing to come to her mind.
She swung her head forward and cracked their skulls together, groaning softly at the new headache.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:24 am

Katarn wrote:((And except 'my guard senses are tingling' I don't have any other excuse for Ro to leave kitchen....Well...I have an idea...if you wish.))
(Might as well. Just so you know, this character's name is Lug Nut., and it doesn't get along with others very well.)
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 am

((Okay..let's try this...))

Rogue nudges Star a little. "I'm sorry, I need to go to 'mares room' I'll be back soon."
With this Rogue leaves kitchen, trying to find restroom.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 am

((Well, Goldy's curled up in depression on the floor in the training room and Runner's currently, um, "Occupied" with Iffin, so Shayle's not getting any help from my characters. Of course, Shayle could just scream at the top of her lungs, that ought to get someone's attention.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:36 am

jacky2734 wrote:((Well, Goldy's curled up in depression on the floor in the training room and Runner's currently, um, "Occupied" with Iffin, so Shayle's not getting any help from my characters. Of course, Shayle could just scream at the top of her lungs, that ought to get someone's attention.))
( and earn her a knife in the throat. Applebloom )

The hunter cocks its head at the zebra mare. "Was that supposed to hurt? I've been through far worse." The figure then backs slightly away from the zebra, reaching its hoof up to undo the mask. Pulling it away the face of a male pony is revealed, his coat is grey and white in patches, and his brown mane is cropped short, the rusty orange stripe barely visible. He smirks.

"Look, I'm not here to hurt you. I need all of you alive. So please cooperate. I'm sure your friends will notice your absence soon enough."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:39 am

Shayle looked at the stallion with a confused stare. "Which is why I'm tied up in a dark closet alone with you?" she asked angrily.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 am

"Thats to keep you from hurting yourself," the stallion replied. "How about i make you a deal, I loosen the knots a bit, and you don't run away. I don't really feel like wasting another sedative on you. No hard feelings, but i really need the money, and the NCR says you are criminals."

The stallion then moves to loosen the bonds a bit so the Zebra is a bit more comfortable, but running would still be difficult.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:47 am

(( Derpy Hooves ))

Last edited by Katarn on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 am

((Buckler is waiting in Shayle's room, they aren't there. This is happening in a random room down the hall.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 am

((Wait...wasn't Shayle in her room? I must missed that. So they just in some random closet in palace?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 am

((Yus))

Shayle resumed her confused glare as the buck loosened the bonds around her ankles. She couldn't run away, no matter how bad she wanted to, but at least she could feel her hooves again.
"So what, you're a soldier?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next