Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+5
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
MrMagma
Katarn
9 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Tytan Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 pm

"That's fascinating." Her expression changes again and now she's got half lidded eyes and a little smile, "Maybe I can make it... Hot, enough for you."

((My computers timing sucks. GOTTA GO! I'll Be Back!))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:19 pm

((Then this scene postponed, till you comeback :D))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Izumi walks along with Mav, "Ooooh, I really hate that bitch!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:29 pm

"Why so? I kinda like her. She, at least, don't swear like raider and didn't molest Rogue in her sleep."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:33 pm

"Veru funny, gramps," She snarls, and looks away from him, "She's just a cu-" She frowns, "A silly little mare who only wants Rogue for her flank, and only cares about herself."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Katarn wrote:"Why so? I kinda like her. She, at least, don't swear like raider and didn't molest Rogue in her sleep."

((Mav told her to do that.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:39 pm

"Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see. Rogue isn't stupid. Maybe can't think few steps ahead, but she's smart." They walked little time silently. "Thank you. For caring."

((@Last Mav told her she can contact her in her dream, not fuck her in her dream, to wake her up.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:40 pm

"Of course I care, Gramps, as hard as it may be to believe, I love her."

She shakes her hoof in the air, "And that little moon mare ain't having her!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Looks flatly at Izumi. "So..you don't want Rogue to be with anyone, so she could be all yours and you could 'have fun' with her in her sleep?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 pm

((He first showed up all ghost before Izumi had sex with Rogue, so I'm making the assumption he's been watching since his first appearance. Are you honestly saying he didn't expect that from her when he made that suggestion?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:45 pm

"Yeah, pretty much."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 pm

((You wrong, Last. Yeah, Mav made appearance right after Izumi and Ro kissed, but he didn't 'stalk' them' and no, he didn't expect Izumi to fuck Rogue in her dream.))

Sigh. "You're selfish mare, Izumi. I don't really blame you though. Maybe Rogue 'moved on' too fast, after your death. Maybe it hurts you. But know this. As far as I know Rogue, she wouldn't forget you ever. You may annoy her, embarrass her, make her loner, but she'll never push you away."
They walked for a while. "Why did you bind your soul to sword? Clearly not for Rogue, as far as I know it isn't something you could do, while nopony looking. So. Care to share, why..or for whom you did this?
"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:57 pm

"That's the thing, Gramps, I didn't." She shrugs, "Somepony else must have, or maybe it's a Shinigami thing - after all, we're not allowed to pass on our swords. After a Shinigami's death, their sword is shattered."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:00 pm

((I didn't think a loved one watching over you was stalking. I wasn't suggesting he watched them have sex either what I was saying is he should probably know what Izumi is like. *Shrugs.* Guess Mav's jut a bad judge of character.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:03 pm

((Maybe, Last, maybe.))
"So...you didn't choose to stay...this is bad. I wonder how your sword survived..your death."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:08 pm

"Easy," She says, "Your Granddaughter picked it up before it could be retrieved and destroyed. I owe her my not-life."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:10 pm

"No, I mean in first place. You were kinda slice'n'diced, but your sword was intact."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 pm

She shrugs, "I can only assume because it's made of steel, not flesh like me? One is harder to cut through."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Katarn wrote:"No, I mean in first place. You were kinda slice'n'diced, but your sword was intact."
(("So tell us, Izumi...what's it like to live the life of a french fry?" Spike ))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:20 pm

"Maybe. Maybe it all was just a chance and you were...'lucky' to be binded here. Or it's 'someone's' careful planning and if it's last one, you'd better find out who or why did this. I doubt you could do this to yourself. Just be careful, you might end up hurting others." He stops. "Speaking of others. I think that's your brother." Points with hoof. "I didn't think you need me around, so I let you talk privately." He makes few steps back and fades.
((Sorry, Scyto. friends calling for a game, be back in hour or less.

While I'm here, do you want Rogue to have 'I just woke up and didn't use brush' kind of mane or stay as she have it now?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:23 pm

(( You mean as like, a permanent hairstyle? Probably unbrushed. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:25 pm

((Yeah, I'm referring to this.(Might not work for Robo). I'll try PS armor/weapons to this pic later.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 pm

(( Yeah, I like that better then the tied up. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 pm

((I honestly thought the old one was slightly creepy, but I think that was because her eye shape gave the illusion of bags under them. Adding a smile to it didn't really help.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Katarn wrote:((Yeah, I'm referring to this.(Might not work for Robo). I'll try PS armor/weapons to this pic later.))

((No, the link works for me. I commented on it, remember?))

RoboRed wrote:
Katarn wrote:
((And now?))

((Can't tell if cuter with or without braided ponytail...))

Last wrote:((I honestly thought the old one was slightly creepy, but I think that was because her eye shape gave the illusion of bags under them. Adding a smile to it didn't really help.))

((I thought it looked more like eye shadow or a blush.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

((Why when I make characters, they creep you out? :D First it was 're-made' Maverick, now it's Rogue :D ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 pm

((I think that was Scyto.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:02 pm

((I remember someone said, that 'new' Mav creep them out, because of his smile.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm

((Yeah, I think Scyto said that, but I could be wrong.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:04 pm

(( It wasn't just me, but yeah, it was a bit creepy. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next