Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+5
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
MrMagma
Katarn
9 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:09 pm

"First of all, focus on a really powerful memory, happy or sad, as long as it's intense. Let that emotion flow through your blood, let it wash over you. Use it."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 pm

((Back from class))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 pm

((It bothers me a little that neither Shayle or Rogue have melee tagged and they're learning to use swords relatively easy.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 pm

((Last, it doesn't mean that they could easily oppose those, who have melee tagged. How much did you saw Shayle using her sword in actual combat?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm

((Shayle isn't good with the sword particularly. The only reason she can pick it up is because she has a high agility and moderate strength. All she's really done is somewhat block others' attacks, and try to stab enemies that are defenseless. If she were to fight Kenji, he would probably beat her without getting touched.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm

((Well there was only one combat scene since then that wasn't training, so every combat scene since training.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 pm

(( Just because someone doesn't have a skill tagged, last, doesn't mean they can't use it. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 pm

((I'm bothered that Kenji has commented that they're both naturals. It just implies that they started off with some skill which they shouldn't have.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 pm

((Last, in S1 I just gave Mav 'Tag!' when I wanted him to use melee. Sure, I didn't do it 'just because' he, kinda, regained his list memory and some skills (only after Big M.T. he, for first time, tried to teleport.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 pm

(( He's just saying that, Last. It's like you tell your girlfriend the pants don't make her butt look big, but you didn't actually look. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm

((I don't remember seeing a scene where Kenji saw Buckler and Shayle together...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm

((I bet Kenji says this to all mares, who he teach Shinigami powers :D ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 pm

((He hasn't. From what I remember, only Rogue and Major have seen them together.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 pm

((Oh, he'll have a chance to see them together soon :D ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 pm

(( So, he's giving up on Shayle before he even knows she's unavailable then?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

((What? Where?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:38 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:(( He's just saying that, Last. It's like you tell your girlfriend the pants don't make her butt look big, but you didn't actually look. ))

((I read that as he was hitting on Rogue. In a very subtle way though.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 pm

((Scyto said, that he won't go Ro x Kenji until he will be 100% sure, that Kenji x Shayle is impossible...or something like that.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:43 pm

(( Yup. By the Way, Katarn, it's your move. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 pm

((I'm typing :D Almost done.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:46 pm

((Ok, I got it now. I read the "You're a natural" thing as being sincere because of the whole Scyto not wanting to do the whole shipping thing. Cleared up.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm

((and I'm back.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Little confused at Kenji's words, Rogue starts thinking about some emotion...what could it be...strong emotion. Was it anger? From recent it could be only towards Empress...and, to Rogue's surprise, at Shayle, for not listen to her. She tried to focus on this emotion, but couldn't, while she could be angry at Empress, she couldn't force herself to be angry at Shayle, despite what her 'insides' were telling her.
What else? Guilt? It was strong, she feel guilt for Izumi's death, she though that she could stop it. She feel guilt for not stopping Izumi when she stabbed Kenji..she feel guilt for not leading group out from Trotyo, when she could...she feel regret for not been fast enough, when they tried to rescue Shayle and Felix from Empress. Rogue felt something, some force inside her. But it slowly fade away and familiar voice reminded her, that all of that wasn't her fault and that she can't save everyone, despite how hard she could try. She didn't want to bring up this feeling this hard again and she still felt this force inside her.
But what else? She couldn't think about other powerful enough emotions...
What about love? Did you love Izumi?
I...yes...I think..
And what about your friends? Are you willing to do anything for them? Friendship is another form of love. And..sometimes, love to your friends is much stronger, then to one particular pony. Opposite is correct too.
Rogue tried to focus on this emotion. Her time with her friends. Meeting Izumi and what happened after that, their little talks on boat ((I assume, that they didn't travel 5 days w/o even little talk.)). Willing to protect her friends from threats make it's way in swirl of memories. Rogue could finally feel this force stronger, yet, she couldn't understand how.
"I...I think I found something, Kenji..." she said. Rogue didn't notice, that her mane seemed electrified. "What next?"

((Damn, it took me long. Hope I did everything right.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 pm

((Also, Robo don't feel bad, I've taken a girls shift when they asked even when I wanted the day off. It happens.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:51 pm

((I'm back too. You ready to wow these people Kat? You might want to get your shades on... Coo

Also. Tytan aquired: New Haircut, +2 to Sexy.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 pm

guarddogjr wrote:((Also, Robo don't feel bad, I've taken a girls shift when they asked even when I wanted the day off. It happens.))

((I've done that too... I think I might be a pushover, or is it door-mat?))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 pm

((You're just in time, Tytan. And good to hear, though next time make sure, that you get one, that gives you +5 to sexy. xD ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm

((You can only add so much sexy to a good thing Kat. Also the lady cut it a little too short, but as it grows in I will get bonus sexy points.))

Last edited by Tytan on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm

"Now release it. Expel this emotion from your body, let it break free of your soul and form a shell around you. Just focus."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 pm

"Should I use sword in this? And should I focus this release on something?"

((I think Kenji never told to use sword in this. That's why I'm asking.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next