Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+6
CamoBadger
Nightfire
Katarn
Tytan
RoboRed
jacky2734
10 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 pm

"Red, we don't know that it was the empress...."While looking through the ash she sees a brunt teddy bear, she looks at it and sighs sadly.

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 pm

I-I don't know...
My Littlepip...it's horrible!
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 pm

*is following Azure when she sees her lift up the teddy bear*...Who would do such a thing?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 pm

I don't on know... *Looks up* But it's about to rain. Come on guys, I think I saw a cave we could take shelter in backs little ways.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Moodstone makes his way closer to the others, as he walks he feels a drop on his head.
"Great.. rain..."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

You're right. It's just been a while since we've seen the NCR. *Looks at the teddy bear.* Maybe the foal just didn't have time to grab it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 pm

*Looks around and doesn't see any bars other than her friends.* Yeah... let's go.

Last edited by Last on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Uh, Red? *Points at a charred hoof by where the bear was*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Azure notices the burnt hoof, she tightly closes her eyes and looks down."I'm sorry..."She mumbles to herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 pm

*Looks at where Saks is pointing sadness filling her as she does.*... Guess I just missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 pm

*leans into Azure, trying not to cry*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:23 pm

*Looks back at Azure and Alex. Tries not to sound cruel.* C'mon there's nothing we can do.

Last edited by Last on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Risk slowly walks up to Azure, and sighs. "Azure...look, as much as it pains me to say it, we've got to keep moving or we might be next." Dad used to tell me 'all's fair in love and war'...guess he wasn't lying.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Major enters the communications room and finds it to be filled with various equipment. He sits himself down in front of a radio and proceeds to dial in the frequency he had been given. "Come in, come in, this is scavenger Major contacting A.E. homebase, come in." Less than ten seconds later a screeching sound blares from the speakers. The major gives a full body flinch and hits the transmission button to cut off the noise. He'd forgoten that his boss had 'voice control issues'. He turned down the volume and released the button.

"...JOR, COME IN."

The voice on the other end was still yelling, but he knew from experience that wasn't a very good indicator of the boss mans mood. "Sorry sir, had some, uh, technical difficulties."

"VERY WELL. WHAT HAVE YOU TO REPORT!"

"I believe I've found everything you'll need. You'll just need to pick it up."

"EXCELLENT WORK. WE HADN'T EXPECTED TO HEAR FROM YOU SO SOON. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT LOCATION?"

"Princess Kazuki's palace."

"I BELIEVE I KNOW THE PLACE. YOU'RE A LONG WAYS FROM THE DROP OFF POINT. WHAT HAPPENED?"

*Sigh*"It's a long story I'll have to tell you some day."

"WHY NOT ON THE TRIP BACK? YOU'LL HAVE AMPLE TIME TO EXPLAIN."

"Because I'm not going back, at least, not yet. Something's come up and..." Major thinks about his adventures with Rogue, Willow, Buckler, and everyone else. "And I don't think I can leave just yet."

"I UNDERSTAND."

"Could you ask Misses Doo to hold onto my payment until I get back?"

"OF COURSE, IT'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU. SEE YOU SOON."

"Yeah, seeya." He switches off the radio and wonders if he's made the right decision. He thinks about the ponies, deer, and not-an-alicorn he'd just met not to long ago...

He's sure.

Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Azure nods"Right, we gotta get goin'."Yeah, just a whole lot different to see it."Come on Aly, we should go."She wraps a wing around Risk and slowly follows the the others

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Moodstone tries his best to not look at the charred body, instead looking outside and around the edge of the village. Still, a tear or two rolls down his face and can be heard sniffing.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:30 pm

*Her EFS talisman makes a crackling sound and the display starts to go fuzzy. She taps it turning it off.*

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Risk raises an eyebrow at Red. "Ya need me to take another look at that?"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 pm

*She nods.* Sure, but didn't you say something about tools last time?

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:37 pm

"Couldn't hut to take a look anyway." Risk looks up, and flinches slightly as a drop of rain hits him in the eye. "Not like we're probably going anywhere any time soon."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Alright, but let's get out of this rain first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 pm

*Leads the group into a cave, just as the rain starts pouring* Whew, just in time.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yeah, that wouldn't of been fun."How ya holdin' up Aly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Moodstone shakes off his tail to try to get it to dry.
"Yeah.. but just barely..."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 pm

I'll be alright...I just can't help but thinking of those poor ponies, though... *looks at Azure with sadness* Who or what could have done such a thing?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:48 pm

*Walks into the cave soaked.* Yeah, perfect timing. *Shakes herself off.* I hate being wet.

*Walks to a corner of the cave and pulls the quick release on her battle saddle. She sits down and and puffs out her chest giving Risk easier access to her talisman. Briefly she thought about teasing Risk by saying something like "What are you waiting for Risky?" but she decided now really wasn't the time.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 pm

I...I don't know, Aly, I just hope that some of those ponies made it out okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Moodstone finds a place to sit down and looks around.
"W-what do we do now?"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:53 pm

((Oh, Red. Spike ))

Risk quickly looks over the talisman, but doesn't notice anything different than last time. "Still cracked...but it shouldn't have bled out that much energy, that quickly." Risk taps his chin thoughtfully. "Unless...ya don't mind if I borrow this for a quick sec, do ya?"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Did you notice any signs that could point to that?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next