Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
Tytan
Katarn
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Nightfire
11 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 pm

((Sorry was rearranging the inventory. Scyto, since the berries went bad neon's out of food.))

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Azure walks back into her room and nudges Risk."Now, I know ya look cute when your sleepin' and all. But it's time for us to get goin', sug. I already got your gear ready."

Last edited by guarddogjr on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:51 pm

(( Okay. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Risk slowly wakes up, and starts stretching. "Yeah, as nice as it is here, I guess we've got a job to do." He looks over to his gear and nods. "Ya really didn't have to, but I appreciate it anyway."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm

((I'm actually going to take a stand on the side that goes "Wesker is really dead."
Oh, they may be back somebody back who claims to be Albert Wesker, but unless they go "That was a fake, I'm the REAL Albert Wesker" I highly doubt he survived
1. loosing his shit and willing infecting himself with Orobouros
2. the beat down Chris and Sheva gave him
3. being dropped into lava
4. having not one, but two rockets , the classic "kill the final boss for good" Resident Evil weapon, hit him, while he's sinking in lava.))

Moodstone gathers up his gear and finds a place to wait for the others at.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Azure shrugs"Eh, don't mention it, Risky."She puts on her armor and does quick check of her gear"All right, so do ya wanna wake up Iffin, or Izzy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 pm

*Steps out of the shower feeling refreshed, she gives a happy sigh.* I think I'm going to miss that shower more than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 pm

*Follows Red out* Hey, maybe we'll have to get one like that when we get back to town.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:02 pm

(( The thing is, Wesker should have died SO many times over. While, against contrary belief, he wasn't actually in the mansion when it blew, the thing to note about the lava is that is wasn't working. He fell in the lava but didn't melt, presumably because of his regenerative abilities.

I just doubt the rockets killed him. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Maybe, but I doubt it will be as roomy as this one. *Starts walking back to their room.* Well, let's get our gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Sounds like a plan. *Walks back to their room, opening the door for red*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 pm

*Walks in past Saks and over to her armor.* Need help getting this on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 pm

((A stroke of luck at last! Got sent home early cuz it wasn't busy tonight! What's the boat group doing?))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Risk quickly checks his gear before putting his armour on, and looks around the room. "Uh...I dunno, I'll go wake Iffin, I guess."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:10 pm

"Okay, well, good luck. Iffin, can be.. Difficult in the mornin'." She walks out of the room to find Isaac.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Not really, but you're welcome to help. *Walks over to her armor as well, lying it out in seperated chunks*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 pm

*Walks beside Saks and puts a hoof on her flank. She walks back to her things and puts the toy next her bags.* Do you think your mom will miss this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Well, she has my dad, so probably not. *Wiggles her flank* And I'd suggest getting a good look at this, it's probably the last you'll see of it in a while.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 pm

"Meh, can't be any worse than my mom after a night of heavy drinking." Risk starts looking for Iffin's room.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 pm

*Smiles and looks at her flank for a few seconds before turning back to her packing.* Do you think she'll miss two? and do you have anymore of that moonshine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Azure walks by what she thinks is Isaac's room."Hey, Izzy, ya in there?"She knocks on the door."We need to get goin'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:22 pm

((I was chalking the fact he wasn't melting due to the B Movie logic the games usually goes with. I'm sorry, but you can say "the lava wasn't working, he wasn't melting" when we're talking about a game where they crashed land a plane in an active volcano and had a prolong fight inside of it without having to worry about toxic fumes, lava plumes, and being literally cooked alive.
And I'm not even talking about Wesker, Chris and Sheva should have been dead within the first minute of the crash, not going into how all the rocks they where running and jumping and grabbing onto would have been super heated.

Anyways, I'm going in game. If ya'll need me, send me something on Steam.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Isaac still sits at his perch, having not moved since the night before. Bags under his eyes reveal he has not even slept, as he stares at the horizen.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:23 pm

((Wow...that didn't take me 2 hours like I thought it would....that ended up being more like an hour 20...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:23 pm

(( I'm not debating that he SHOULD be dead, and he would be dead if he was a credible villain, but I think Capcom's just going to pull him out again, "SURPRISE!" ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:29 pm

After a few minutes with no response, she leaves and continues to look for him. Where'd he get off to?she sees that the half eaten bento is still in spot that Isaac dropped it in, and sighs. Well, I guess it won't hurt to try there. She flies up to the perch and lands next to Isaac "Izzy, we're headed ou-*She notices the bags under his eyes*Have ya even slept yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Risk approaches the door he assumes leads to Iffin and Runner's room, and knocks gently on the door. "Hey, Iffin, rise and shine."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:31 pm

He looks at her, "Ain't not rest for the wicked." He stands up, flapping his wings for a moment as a sort of stretch, then glides down.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Azure sighs"Izzy ya need to sleep."She glides do after him "I'm sure Iffin, won't mind carryin' ya while ya get some sleep on the trip."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:37 pm

"I'm fine." He states as he picks up the cold Bento box, tips it into his mouth and gulps down the remaining contents.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next